Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 107. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 18
Hi tm2013!
Is it normal if my address (version 1.4.5 , unlocked and stacking, 29 connections) not listed here - "stacking addresses"
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/rads/#!extraction
Activity: 352
Merit: 253
YOBIT today , wallet  not update !
Wallet status: Maintenance  Huh
thanks dev.
YOBIT is simply not a serious business. They have wallets in maintenance for 2 and 3 months, I don't think that has nothing to do with devs, if you are trying to imply that in your post. Polo is serious business, Trex is serious business, and the rest of altcoin markets tend to be crap. But true, if you want to trade the biggest shitcoins you need a yolo account. And they are intelligent scammers, the way they made the trick with LSK was cool.
Salute

No, I don't think so. YObit is a good indicator for bad wallets.
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
YOBIT today , wallet  not update !
Wallet status: Maintenance  Huh
thanks dev.
YOBIT is simply not a serious business. They have wallets in maintenance for 2 and 3 months, I don't think that has nothing to do with devs, if you are trying to imply that in your post. Polo is serious business, Trex is serious business, and the rest of altcoin markets tend to be crap. But true, if you want to trade the biggest shitcoins you need a yolo account. And they are intelligent scammers, the way they made the trick with LSK was cool.
Salute
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
 YOBIT today , wallet  not update !
Wallet status: Maintenance  Huh
thanks dev.
Activity: 644
Is everybody aware of this?

The hard fork to re-integrate the spread fees protocol will take effect on block 682240, which will occur on approximately September 25th. If you do not update by then, you will need to resync your copy of the blockchain from scratch, and you run the risk of losing funds if you continue to operate with an old version.

Exchanges know this right?

Exchanges have been made aware. 1EX has updated, Poloniex will update, and we are awaiting a response from Bittrex and Changelly.

The risk of loss of funds primarily applies to coins staked. Coins generated before the fork block are valid across both majority versions, 1.4.4 and 1.4.5. Coins generated after the fork block are not cross-version compatible, and therefore results in the potential for lost funds or lost computing resources from users.

For an exchange, not updating means the potential for a user to deposit non-valid coins generated on the old network. The user could then sell those coins, withdraw the bitcoin or alternate coin received, and the exchange is left with an insolvent Radium balance that it cannot fulfill with the deposited coins.

So once again, if you are running a Radium wallet as a user or a business, please update before September 25th.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Is everybody aware of this?

The hard fork to re-integrate the spread fees protocol will take effect on block 682240, which will occur on approximately September 25th. If you do not update by then, you will need to resync your copy of the blockchain from scratch, and you run the risk of losing funds if you continue to operate with an old version.

Exchanges know this right?

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Any updates coming soon?
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Everything's updated and ready to go. Good job guys.
Activity: 671
Blockchain and stuff
Where is this coin positioned, is it a competitor to Factom for recording hashes of data primarily, or what are the other main use cases?

Thanks

Are some usage scenarios Cheesy
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Radium_SmartChain#Usage_Scenarios
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Where is this coin positioned, is it a competitor to Factom for recording hashes of data primarily, or what are the other main use cases?

Thanks
Activity: 546
nice price movement, 200k please  Grin

Greetings everyone!

Project Radium Update #12 has been published!

Please update before September 25th at block 682240.

Feel free to help spread the word about the update to anyone who may be running a Radium Core node.

Activity: 671
Blockchain and stuff
wallet in c-cex is still out of sync 2 weeks already?? what happened?

You would have to ask c-cex. C-cex has been identified as having used users coins for staking, a practice that goes against standards of the crypto industry. I understand you cannot move coins if the wallet is out of sync, but in the future I strongly suggest using a different exchange. Have you raised this issue with their support? We have had no issues with both Bittrex and Poloniex.

JJ
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
wallet in c-cex is still out of sync 2 weeks already?? what happened?
the latest wallet for mainnet is 1.4.4.0, right?
Yes, this actual version.

1.4.4 is the current required version, however we will be releasing 1.4.5 soon. 1.4.5 will contain the new spread fees code, a new icon, and a few additional bug fixes. Stay tuned for the release, as it will be within a day or so.
ttx
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Yes, this actual version.
Activity: 546
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Wow. Is there news I don't know about? 43 BTC buy down to 90k on Polo, so there's support at that price at least. Unless of course it gets pulled lol
I'm here for the news too

Same here. Got excited last day when it pump upto 90k sats on polo. In Yobit theres an increase too. I have still my RADS on c-cex and I am very optimistic that RADS deserved a good price.
Dev please make this coin have anon features, you know what the price will be if you do such a thing. It's trending.

And with such a low coin supply...

Since Project Radium, LLC and SmartChain Software Solutions, LLC are and will always will be regulation-adherant businesses, it would be in our best interests to remain out of the dealings of the anonymous crowd. They exist for a purpose, and radium exists for a purpose. One does not necessarily need the features of the other to succeed.

As far as news goes, we are still developing SmartChain 3.0 slowly but surely. Even though it still needs UI/UX work, the majority of the core protocol is working and is being alpha tested.
Jump to: