Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 111. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I am happy to report that the hard fork is a success. All is working well, and fees are being spread over 1440 blocks.

Thats really a good news dev!!!

really great news, happy to be in Radium Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
I am happy to report that the hard fork is a success. All is working well, and fees are being spread over 1440 blocks.

Thats really a good news dev!!!
Activity: 378

Awesome work dev!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
I have some Questions.

1. Does Wallet Needs to be Unlocked 24 hours to get stake rewards ?

2. Any Daily Required actions with wallets to ensure rewards ?

1) The wallet needs to be online and 'unlocked for staking' 24/7 for the best results.

2) There are no required daily actions other than making sure that your wallet is running.

So You mean to say if i turn off my Laptop and go somewhere else, Radium will stop saking.

Is that right ?

yes, that is correct
I have some Questions.

1) The wallet needs to be online and 'unlocked for staking' 24/7 for the best results.

2) There are no required daily actions other than making sure that your wallet is running.

So You mean to say if i turn off my Laptop and go somewhere else, Radium will stop saking.

Is that right ?
I have some Questions.

I have some Questions.

If anyone has any suggestions for http://www.projectradium.org, http://www.projectradium.org/docs, or https://www.verify.software, please let us know. We are trying to heavily increase our web presence leading up to SmartChain 3.0.
Activity: 128
Been staking rads 24/7 since end of February...Great job radium team!

Same here, been staking and accumulating for a few weeks. RADS should be at least in top 40 soon, which means x3, sooner or later in top 20, which means x10. I can wait even a year - no problem here. Basically, I agree with this guy:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dogguy/5-altcoins-with-the-best-chance-of-going-parabolic-original-content-or-investing-or-5-minute-read

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Been staking rads 24/7 since end of February...Great job radium team!
Activity: 378
I'm impressed with the progress and surprised the market cap is that low. Hope it changes soon. Best of luck!

Indeed! Apart from the great development, people are missing the insane value of staking this coin. Already gained 900 rads since April with my lousy laptop.  Smiley

Well good for you, let's hope for a massive price rise in the future.

I can wait awhile. accumulate more
Activity: 190
I'm impressed with the progress and surprised the market cap is that low. Hope it changes soon. Best of luck!

Indeed! Apart from the great development, people are missing the insane value of staking this coin. Already gained 900 rads since April with my lousy laptop.  Smiley

Well good for you, let's hope for a massive price rise in the future.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Hello,

Does Radium offer any Staking Rewards?

How can i Stake my Coins ?

How Much % i will receive per day for staking ?

I have around 1062 RADS.

Yes, Radium is a proof of stake currency.

You can find a staking tutorial here: http://www.projectradium.org/docs/core/#stake

Currently, the block reward is 1 RADS. The difficulty is 761,000, so with 1062 RADS you would most likely earn around 2 coins per day.
Activity: 128
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello,

Does Radium offer any Staking Rewards?

How can i Stake my Coins ?

How Much % i will receive per day for staking ?

I have around 1062 RADS.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Great progress by developers. Keep watching on this project.
Jump to: