Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 37. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I didn't realize there was so few coins in circulation, about 3.5 million,

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Yes, I bet that is a load of stress out the door. Now Raidium can focus on other technical things. Keep moving...I know this coin will succeed. 3.5 million coins and a team that posts often and keep the community informed.

Thank you...
Activity: 102
Max | Validity Tech
We've reviewed the legal memorandum, made the necessary revisions, discussed with our attorneys, and have now just sent it out to be finalized and signed. Great way to end the week! Just keep on pressing forward!

$RADS $BTC #radium #bitcoin #blockchain #fintech #crypto

Great news, looks like a close happy end of this long story! Wish all the best to the project team!
After completion of all these legal efforts, I hope the project team will be focused on delivering more great tech features to improve the promising innovative concept idea of this coin  Wink
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
We've reviewed the legal memorandum, made the necessary revisions, discussed with our attorneys, and have now just sent it out to be finalized and signed. Great way to end the week! Just keep on pressing forward!

$RADS $BTC #radium #bitcoin #blockchain #fintech #crypto
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Our lead dev @JJ12880 has been working tirelessly on the Zero Client Experience and its looking incredible! We cannot wait to show you. Alpha testing soon, so we'll need some volunteers!

$RADS $BTC #radium #bitcoin #blockchain #fintech #crypto #smartchain #identity #privacy
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Happy to announce that Radium Core is live on Delta Direct! All the latest @RadiumCore updates will now be directly available on @get_delta! Make sure to enable notifications for our Direct updates so you never miss out.

$RADS $BTC #radium #bitcoin #blockchain #DeltaDirect
Max | Validity Tech
We are pleased to announce that our legal memorandum regarding securities status has been delivered. Our team is reviewing now. Once finalized, countless blockades shall be lifted. Forward, always!

$RADS $BTC #radium #bitcoin #blockchain #fintech #crypto #opportunity #LukeCage

Congrats Radium project team! It was a very looong jorney, but now it's almost complete  Smiley
Thanks a lot for all your efforts!
copper member
Activity: 112
We are pleased to announce that our legal memorandum regarding securities status has been delivered. Our team is reviewing now. Once finalized, countless blockades shall be lifted. Forward, always!

Time for a little victory dance!
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

Activity: 79
Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain
In an effort to promote transparency, we've put together a simple page detailing all TX from the development fund address. You may have a look here: https://radiumcore.org/development-fund-tx/
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Hello.
I am a bit curious about your signature.
Where did you get it?
Is it a self-made signature or official one from Radium team?
thanks.

It was made by a community member a while ago Cheesy.
Activity: 160
Great to see some volume, Rads is one of the few POS coins that has good upside potential. Seams people are recognizing this and accumulating like they should.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Page one on Bittrex. Great to see you on bitcointalk JJ...Hope all is well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Hello.
I am a bit curious about your signature.
Where did you get it?
Is it a self-made signature or official one from Radium team?
thanks.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Just uploaded a fresh blockchain snapshot for RADS: https://mega.nz/#!5QxTkKDL!Qa-rSDtBfjLHjf_ahLktfdTl7Q_u9V3VP8FTJDpoduI

Thank you, but everything is working)
More coins to find somewhere)
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

In most cases, you either synchronize the wallet from scratch, or download the finished blockchain.
With regards to this coin, I first saw a small utility.

Just uploaded a fresh blockchain snapshot for RADS: https://mega.nz/#!5QxTkKDL!Qa-rSDtBfjLHjf_ahLktfdTl7Q_u9V3VP8FTJDpoduI
Max | Validity Tech

Alpha web interface is up and being tested! Hopefully We will be able to move it to a production server in the next few days.
I want to extend a huge thanks to all the people helping run the project and are handling administrative jobs to I can code. Without you guys, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Sentiment is mutual, man! Thanks for your effort  Wink

The same news in other words:
Zero Client Experience Alpha has been deployed internally for testing. Progress is a beautiful thing. This will serve as the primary  interface for our partners over at MDASR, LLP when working with the SmartChain.

https://twitter.com/RadiumCore/status/1055092798037331968
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

Just a few things!

1) Im alive, and not dead! I am most active on telegram, https://t.me/RadiumOfficial so even if I am not posting often here, I am online most of the time there.

2) Alpha web interface is up and being tested! Hopefully We will be able to move it to a production server in the next few days.

3) We have successfully spend from the development fund, and have appropriately compensated one of the developers who build the original code for the development fund fork.

I want to extend a huge thanks to all the people helping run the project and are handling administrative jobs to I can code. Without you guys, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Chears!
JJ

Good to hear, keep up the great work!
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Hi everyone!

Just a few things!

1) Im alive, and not dead! I am most active on telegram, https://t.me/RadiumOfficial so even if I am not posting often here, I am online most of the time there.

2) Alpha web interface is up and being tested! Hopefully We will be able to move it to a production server in the next few days.

3) We have successfully spend from the development fund, and have appropriately compensated one of the developers who build the original code for the development fund fork.

Chears!
JJ
Max | Validity Tech
It's so surprising how senior members still don't know how to sync a wallet, especially such a stable and smooth running wallet as RADS Huh

I hope it was sarcasm ...

In most cases, you either synchronize the wallet from scratch, or download the finished blockchain.
With regards to this coin, I first saw a small utility.

And very often with old coins the transaction archive is not available, and it takes more than one week to synchronize the wallet.
Or there have been changes in the coin, and no one has updated the transaction archive.

Before writing useless messages, think about what you are writing ...

So, in a nutshell, you just need run that bootstrap tool and give it enough time, it requires approx 1-2 day to full sync of the current chain.
Pages:
Jump to: