Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 46. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Radium announce the official release of Radium Core 1.5.1.0!
Radium GitHub repo has been updated for Linux and Windows users.
The Mac DMG will be posted shortly, pending final sign-off

https://github.com/RadiumCore/radium-0.11/releases
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
https://twitter.com/RadiumCore/status/1025443071461339136

Before we take the next step forward, let's take a quick look back to see just how far we've come. In hindsight, the journey has just begun. $RADS $BTC #smartchain #bitcoin #blockchain #fintech #radium

Veni. Vidi. Vici.
We are currently in the process of revamping this thread. A new OP will be released shortly detailing the status of the project, what we are currently working on, and where we will be going. Of course, we'll make sure to have appropriate references to this thread as needed. Stay tuned and thank you for your support!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Radium Update #44: Partnerships, Hard Fork Details, Team Expansion, Legal Status, The Present, The Future, and More!

URL: https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-44-partnerships-hard-fork-details-team-expansion-legal-status-the-present-the-d5c79b69f09f

Good news! We have finished testing the new hard fork code, and have set the fork block 1655000. We should reach this block on or around Aug. 29th, 2018. The fork implements the following changes:

• Creates a development subsidy to help fund continued development. An additional 600 coins per week will be deposited into a 5 of 12 multisig address
  • Adjusts block reward to 0.5 for the first year, with a 3% annual decrease
  • Enforce the 9,000,000 hard cap, which will be reached in 27 years.
  • Increase new coin confirmation time from 60 to 120 blocks
  • Adjust block speed from ~63 seconds to ~60 seconds.
  • Various housekeeping changes including updating checkpoints and logging.

Unfortunately, we were caught off guard by Poloniex announcement that they will be delisting Radium. We were not informed beforehand, and we do not know what criteria Poloniex uses when making these decisions. While this is unfortunate, it has no impact on the level of commitment from the development team. Please withdraw all your tokens from Poloniex before the delisting deadline. We continue to be listed on Bittrex, with whom we have maintained open channels of communication.

Our lawyers are finalizing the legal memorandum required by Bittrex in order to remain compliant with current SEC laws and guidelines. It is our understanding that the legal team has strong arguments that support the position that Radium is NOT a security, and thus is not a liability for Bittrex.

With completion of the wallet hard fork, development of the SmartChain GUI is now in full swing. Once complete, the GUI will include both the Radium Core wallet, as well as the SmartChain in one application. All the major wallet functions have been completed, and work is now progressing on the SmartChain portion of the GUI.

Furthermore, with the development subsidy in place, we will be setting aside a portion of generated proceeds for team expansion. There are a number of positions to be filled and we will begin accepting applications within the next week. Our job board is being finalized now and an announcement will be dispatched accordingly.

And of course, we’d like to touch upon some of our plans for the future, namely business relationships. Radium is at heart a token based utility and we’ve been working with several companies to deliver the functionality that Radium and the Radium Smartchain promise. So without further delay, we are very pleased to announce a partnership with the law offices of McIntyre, Donohue, Accardi, Salmonson, and Riordan, LLP. Based in New York with 7 locations throughout Long Island and the suburbs, MDASR is one of the oldest, most successful Workers’ Compensation law firms in the United States. Employing over 65 individuals across several states, MDASR has chosen to utilize the Radium SmartChain in its endeavors and we are very excited to bring our platform to the forefront of the legal industry. Of course, both Radium and MDASR will divulge more information over the coming weeks so please stay tuned!

As always, we thank you for your continued support as we strive to push the boundaries of cryptotech. Our priority is to always deliver a sound, feature filled product that you can enjoy and utilize to enhance your ventures. We are always here, eager to help so should you happen to have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please do no hesitate to let us know!

Sincere regards,

The RadiumCore Team

Great news! Looking forward for more!
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
what about Cryptopia, Livecoin, CryptoBrydge ?

At the moment we have nothing pertinent to report regarding those organizations.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
what about Cryptopia, Livecoin, CryptoBridge ?
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Radium Update #44: Partnerships, Hard Fork Details, Team Expansion, Legal Status, The Present, The Future, and More!

URL: https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-44-partnerships-hard-fork-details-team-expansion-legal-status-the-present-the-d5c79b69f09f

Good news! We have finished testing the new hard fork code, and have set the fork block 1655000. We should reach this block on or around Aug. 29th, 2018. The fork implements the following changes:

• Creates a development subsidy to help fund continued development. An additional 600 coins per week will be deposited into a 5 of 12 multisig address
  • Adjusts block reward to 0.5 for the first year, with a 3% annual decrease
  • Enforce the 9,000,000 hard cap, which will be reached in 27 years.
  • Increase new coin confirmation time from 60 to 120 blocks
  • Adjust block speed from ~63 seconds to ~60 seconds.
  • Various housekeeping changes including updating checkpoints and logging.

Unfortunately, we were caught off guard by Poloniex announcement that they will be delisting Radium. We were not informed beforehand, and we do not know what criteria Poloniex uses when making these decisions. While this is unfortunate, it has no impact on the level of commitment from the development team. Please withdraw all your tokens from Poloniex before the delisting deadline. We continue to be listed on Bittrex, with whom we have maintained open channels of communication.

Our lawyers are finalizing the legal memorandum required by Bittrex in order to remain compliant with current SEC laws and guidelines. It is our understanding that the legal team has strong arguments that support the position that Radium is NOT a security, and thus is not a liability for Bittrex.

With completion of the wallet hard fork, development of the SmartChain GUI is now in full swing. Once complete, the GUI will include both the Radium Core wallet, as well as the SmartChain in one application. All the major wallet functions have been completed, and work is now progressing on the SmartChain portion of the GUI.

Furthermore, with the development subsidy in place, we will be setting aside a portion of generated proceeds for team expansion. There are a number of positions to be filled and we will begin accepting applications within the next week. Our job board is being finalized now and an announcement will be dispatched accordingly.

And of course, we’d like to touch upon some of our plans for the future, namely business relationships. Radium is at heart a token based utility and we’ve been working with several companies to deliver the functionality that Radium and the Radium Smartchain promise. So without further delay, we are very pleased to announce a partnership with the law offices of McIntyre, Donohue, Accardi, Salmonson, and Riordan, LLP. Based in New York with 7 locations throughout Long Island and the suburbs, MDASR is one of the oldest, most successful Workers’ Compensation law firms in the United States. Employing over 65 individuals across several states, MDASR has chosen to utilize the Radium SmartChain in its endeavors and we are very excited to bring our platform to the forefront of the legal industry. Of course, both Radium and MDASR will divulge more information over the coming weeks so please stay tuned!

As always, we thank you for your continued support as we strive to push the boundaries of cryptotech. Our priority is to always deliver a sound, feature filled product that you can enjoy and utilize to enhance your ventures. We are always here, eager to help so should you happen to have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please do no hesitate to let us know!

Sincere regards,

The RadiumCore Team
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
It's bad news, but I think it's a small loss for a big project like Rads. And the community I look constantly growing, I think it's for the best.

In general, normal projects are restored very quickly after delisting. The fact that there is no major exchange is a negative and shows that with marketing something is not right. And without this there will be no growth as such.
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
I read this thread often, any new updates? its already going on for two and a half years, whats new?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
It's bad news, but I think it's a small loss for a big project like Rads. And the community I look constantly growing, I think it's for the best.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Polo is not a reference a long time now. They've killed the RADS price increase, for now...
Activity: 160
Polo has lots of customers funds locked up, I don't use Polo and wouldn't advise anyone to. 
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Polo delists RADS..  bad news.
Rads hard fork aug 26, lots of changes on the way  
Remember, This is a POS coin just download the wallet transfer your coins and collect. 
Also per DEV. POS amount to increase upon hardfork.

The update about progress was needed however the actual application is what will make this coin price explode.
4 to 10 times current price.
 my best guess

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I read the blog. I noticed that the blog said it would be ready in the 1st half of 2018. Now, I do understand things come up and projects get put behind. Sec stuff... 

I am just looking for some updates on future projects. Draw us a picture. Think of the community as future wives...(we complain a lot/ want unexpected gifts at unexpected times) If you can paint a picture of the future and show that you are trying, people/wives will come and maybe some will even help.
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
Would be nice to get them back to .50. Futures contracts end soon. Any thoughts on how this will influence the markets or are we destined to go down.
The fork that is in testing will bring the rewards back up to 0.5, with a much slower reduction over the next 20 years.  No idea of how this will affect the markets. I decided to write code, because I loose every time I try and trade Cheesy

Justin

What is this fork you are talking about ? Is there any official info on it ? Would like to know more about the implications ?
Thank you

https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-40-core-protocol-upgrade-plan-f3ce52135120
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Would be nice to get them back to .50. Futures contracts end soon. Any thoughts on how this will influence the markets or are we destined to go down.
The fork that is in testing will bring the rewards back up to 0.5, with a much slower reduction over the next 20 years.  No idea of how this will affect the markets. I decided to write code, because I loose every time I try and trade Cheesy

Justin

What is this fork you are talking about ? Is there any official info on it ? Would like to know more about the implications ?
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: