Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 49. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
We are still here and still building software and integrations Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the announcement. It would be great to get these weekly. Any work being done on new exchanges, maybe some decentralized ones. Different countries...
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Activity: 70
My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. I'll take note of that Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
a strange statement about "on hold" why many projects do so? they first collect money, and then tighten up with the development because they do not know how to "get the money right" you have technical documents based on what you wrote Huh
Activity: 98
This team attaches great importance to publicity and marketing. If you look at it this way, friends will talk about it in a few days.  Keep up the good work!
Activity: 84
I can make the translation of a topic in the Russian section. I am engaged in the translations and adaptation of texts from English on Russian/Ukrainian. I did the translations of such projects as NXT (NRS the Russian and Ukrainian interface), NXT Wiki (Russian and Ukrainian), HZ (Russian and Ukrainian), BitShares (Russian and Ukrainian),...
Activity: 22
Sure, The template will allow the user to set their RPC configuration from the azure console, as well as to build from source or download binary.  There will also be an option to sync fresh, or download a block-chain image. IF all goes well, that is my goal.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
What is the latest update... Any news on Polo or future exchanges.

It's on Polo, Trex and Upbit. Not sure exchange will really help RADS, the next development goals certainly will though  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
https://radiumcore.org/stats    doesn't show the proper/ updated info? Most of the stats are wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
What is the latest update... Any news on Polo or future exchanges.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Can someone tell me why Rads wallet in poloniex is temporarily disabled?
Because Rads has only 3 major exchanges, namely bittrex, poloniex and upbit.

Polo is experiencing internal issues with several wallets, not only RADS.
RADS team has been in contact with them. They are experiencing internal issues on their end with a few wallets and unfortunately do not have an ETA. We are working with them to try and have the matter resolved as soon as possible.

It's been almost 6 months poloniex in trouble.
I am afraid there is a leak that causes the hacker entry into the poloniex system.
Hopefully poloniex fixes the problem.
They will not fix it because they will be a scam exchanger.
Move all your balance to Bittrex because Bittrex has found their lost volume back several months ago.

Bittrex has become the core market for Rads and why you have not moved your balance yet.
And should Rads add their coin to Binance, it will be very big news.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
New video about RADS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr4Mp0EDgHk
Watch it, like it, share it!

Lol that's cool. Almost as cheesy as this CommerceBlock vid a fan created! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRbKQC4QbLo

Been staking RADS for over a year now. Mad gains. Looking forward to the coming development too it's going to be an awesome year for RADS Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

RADS team has been in contact with them. They are experiencing internal issues on their end with a few wallets and unfortunately do not have an ETA. We are working with them to try and have the matter resolved as soon as possible.

It's been almost 6 months poloniex in trouble.
I am afraid there is a leak that causes the hacker entry into the poloniex system.
Hopefully poloniex fixes the problem.
Activity: 98
How about the Ion Cloud, or is that the other dev's project?

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
We are happy to announce that tax issues have been satisfactorily resolved, and work on the hardfork (with developer's fund) has resumed! Stay tuned for more exciting news!

On behalf of Radium

That's true - https://twitter.com/RadiumCore/status/983728586984251392

+
"An exact date has not been set. We are working to establish proper key-distribution protocols for the fund wallet. Once everything has been worked out, we will begin main-net testing and then execute the fork. Shouldn't be long now."
Pages:
Jump to: