Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 47. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
For anyone needing a bootstrap or having issues syncing, I updated the bootstrap utility.  It will download the latest bootstrap.dat and place it in the appdata/radium folder

https://github.com/JJ12880/Radium_Bootstrap_Utility/releases

Cheers!
Justin
Blockchain and stuff
Would be nice to get them back to .50. Futures contracts end soon. Any thoughts on how this will influence the markets or are we destined to go down.
The fork that is in testing will bring the rewards back up to 0.5, with a much slower reduction over the next 20 years.  No idea of how this will affect the markets. I decided to write code, because I loose every time I try and trade Cheesy

Justin
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Would be nice to get them back to .50. Futures contracts end soon. Any thoughts on how this will influence the markets or are we destined to go down.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
What is the annual staking return?

Staking is currently 12.5%, half of normal 25%, until the hard fork has taken place

Staking almost a month here. The rate is only about 9% yearly or 0.75% monthly.

Yea, I havn't been happy with these half rewards for what 6 months. So as I understand it in a few weeks we may starting getting full rewards?
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Can not open new website.. DNS does not resolve radiumcore.org

Is it working yet? It may have taken longer than usual for the DNS to update in your area. If it is still not working, try to flush your DNS cashe, and then let us know if its still broken.

Google DNS resolves radiumcore.org as 67.227.164.121 but Chrome says "err connection timed out". My provider DNS does not resolve at all.
Blockchain and stuff

Is it working yet? It may have taken longer than usual for the DNS to update in your area. If it is still not working, try to flush your DNS cashe, and then let us know if its still broken.
Activity: 29
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Since I'm a long term supporter of Radium, welcome to my new platform! Smiley

Radium [RADS] is listed on Tradepioneers.com

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
What is the annual staking return?

Staking is currently 12.5%, half of normal 25%, until the hard fork has taken place

Staking almost a month here. The rate is only about 9% yearly or 0.75% monthly.
Activity: 112
Judging by the activity now and the updates that are happening, we can say that the work is being carried out normally and the project is being further developed. Probably really now is to look after the purchase of coins. The prospect still is.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2
Honestly, Im looking forward to  news in the near future.
This coin have a low supply, and is one of the most interesting alts at the moment

What is the max coin supply? Can't seem to find it

maximum total supply of Radium is 9,000,000 RADS

https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-40-core-protocol-upgrade-plan-f3ce52135120

Aww thanks  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
This coin have a low supply, and is one of the most interesting alts at the moment

maximum total supply of Radium is 9,000,000 RADS

https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-40-core-protocol-upgrade-plan-f3ce52135120
Activity: 2
Honestly, Im looking forward to  news in the near future.

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I am sure this has been a stressful time. Thanks for the update... Staking 24/7
Activity: 85
Pages:
Jump to: