Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 64. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
I get aprox. 1 block per 1000 coins and have been for about 6 mos. 
I have never went a day without blocks, not 1 day ever. I'm not sure what your doing wrong, maybe not very many coins could cause you to miss on the lottery type reward once in a while.  or did you not ck the auto optimize box and change the preferred block size to less than 300.
Also I'm very excited about the changes coming.

How do I "Ck the auto optimize box and change the preferred block size to less than 300"?
I have no idea what he is talking about
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The Tao of Crypto
I have never went a day without blocks, not 1 day ever. I'm not sure what your doing wrong, maybe not very many coins could cause you to miss on the lottery type reward once in a while.  or did you not ck the auto optimize box and change the preferred block size to less than 300.

How do I "Ck the auto optimize box and change the preferred block size to less than 300"?
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
or did you not ck the auto optimize box and change the preferred block size to less than 300.

What are you talking about? Could you please discribe it more detaily.
Activity: 160
I have never went a day without blocks, not 1 day ever. I'm not sure what your doing wrong, maybe not very many coins
I've had problems with staking, I don't get 1 reward per a 1000 RADS. Maybe because more and more people started staking?

I think exactly that the reason, more stakers're coming.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Anyone had any problems staking for the past week or so?

Yes, no rewards since 11/18, where I usually get ~1 a day.

Check your orphans please in Tx list.
I have no any probs apart from more orphans as usual by this week, but today it's excellent.

No rewards since 11/17 and no orphans since 11/12
The Tao of Crypto

I've had problems with staking, I don't get 1 reward per a 1000 RADS. Maybe because more and more people started staking?

Check your orphans please in Tx list.
I have no any probs apart from more orphans as usual by this week, but today it's excellent.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
hey! can someone tell me what is radium max supply?
Current circulating supply 3.3m
check it also here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24786563
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
I've downloaded the Ubuntu version of RADS but it won't start on my system (Ubuntu 16.04 64bit).
Do i have to install specific packages to get RADS running?
Hope someone can help me. Thanks.

I'm not a Linux guy, try to ask in official Tele https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@RadiumOfficial

Thanks but Radium is working already.
Compiling Radium myself did the job, now Radium is running on my system Smiley

For linux, this was what I was going to suggest. Always best to compile yourself if you can!

JJ
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251
I've downloaded the Ubuntu version of RADS but it won't start on my system (Ubuntu 16.04 64bit).

I'm not a Linux guy, try to ask in official Tele https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@RadiumOfficial

Thanks but Radium is working already.
Compiling Radium myself did the job, now Radium is running on my system Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
hey! can someone tell me what is radium max supply?
Yeah. I read the latest blog post, I even voted. But only 11 people voted so far, is there a threshold of some sort?
I suppose devs could comment this, I dunno.

But independetly of voting resuls:
$RADS at a 12 mn market cap is a steal. Solid work for YEARS, nice community, cool devs. The opposite of new, overvalued, big cap ICO coins.
The Tao of Crypto
When will the Stratis update happen? Around Q1 2018?

Have you read the latest blog post?
https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-39-core-protocol-upgrade-smartchain-vote-proposal-691014e54a1f

Once the vote finalizes devs'll have a better idea of what the community wants as a whole and will go from there with the roadmap.
After that will some updates in early 2018.

Best price to buy rads now before it go to full moon! Sad to looking at current price, but this is a normal trend for assets that have been pumped. Check out the stages of an asset bubble and you will see the similarity. All major cryptos have followed this stages (BTC, ETH etc.) Focus not on the price today, but on the long term future potential. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” - Warren Buffett

Yeah. I read the latest blog post, I even voted. But only 11 people voted so far, is there a threshold of some sort?

Have you read the latest blog post?
https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-39-core-protocol-upgrade-smartchain-vote-proposal-691014e54a1f

Once the vote finalizes devs'll have a better idea of what the community wants as a whole and will go from there with the roadmap.
After that will some updates in early 2018.

Best price to buy rads now before it go to full moon! Sad to looking at current price, but this is a normal trend for assets that have been pumped. Check out the stages of an asset bubble and you will see the similarity. All major cryptos have followed this stages (BTC, ETH etc.) Focus not on the price today, but on the long term future potential. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” - Warren Buffett

The Tao of Crypto
Activity: 255
Good luck! Nice buy support on C-cex and also decent volume. hopefully be a good start to change the image.
Pages:
Jump to: