Pages:
Author

Topic: Rads (Radium): The Sleeping Giant. Fresh news... Hot off the press! - page 11. (Read 25284 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
It's such a great time to acquire some and stake it.  I hear you get ~1 stake per day per 1000 rads. 
Yep it's true, so you need buy more to get your stakes more profitable
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
~ 5k more blocks until the $Rads block reward decreases from .75 to .50.  This is about 3-4 days.

https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-37-block-reward-reduction-at-block-1-133-560-1681b2cef19c

At this point, Rads will have a supply of ~3.3million with an inflation of ~22k new coins per month.

6 months after this, Rads will have a supply of ~3.4-3.5 million and will reduce block rewards to .25.

This will result in ~11k new coins per month from this point forward.

Supply/Demand.

It's such a great time to acquire some and stake it.  I hear you get ~1 stake per day per 1000 rads. 
legendary
hodl not hold  Grin

Yeah seriously.... It's hodl do you guys even crypto?
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Awesome to see people getting in.    Be patient though...  Would be a shame to see you shaken out.  I recommend staking, as this might take a month plus to really go hard.
When it makes x10,what do you think we sould de?Sell or hold?
legendary
Activity: 2100
2 months ago price of Radium is lower than 2.5$..Under efficient market conditions price should be at least 10$. But there are so much risks involved on altcoin investing options.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
invested in rads too quite optimistic about this project  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I just took a look at the github and it seems very inactive. Why have OP and some others said that there is a lot of development? Am I missing something?

It looks like there's a difference between Project Radium and Radium Core. The core blog is very active - https://blog.radiumcore.org/

Also, frequency of GitHub commits is a common misnomer. If you take a peek at their development process (https://github.com/RadiumCore/Radium), you can see that developers don't commit directly to the core repo:

Developers work in their own trees, then submit pull requests when they think their feature or bug fix is ready.

The patch will be accepted if there is broad consensus that it is a good thing. Developers should expect to rework and resubmit patches if they don't match the project's coding conventions (see coding.txt) or are controversial.

Edit: Also looks like https://radiumcore.org/ is down. I definitely was able to visit this yesterday. dbt1033 you killed their site with new traffic  Grin
Activity: 11
I just took a look at the github and it seems very inactive. Why have OP and some others said that there is a lot of development? Am I missing something?
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Good pick! Bought some and hope for a big run up given the low coin supply of it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
1) RADS > FCT
2) RADS : Total suppy 3,322,701        FCT : Total supply 8,745,102
3) Market Cup is very low
4) Developers working hard

It will go 10x before 2018.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Awesome to see people getting in.    Be patient though...  Would be a shame to see you shaken out.  I recommend staking, as this might take a month plus to really go hard.

I hope it doesn't moon too soon and too fast. I prefer steady growth. Thanks for the call!
Activity: 64
I'm staking right now, it's pretty good done and has reasonable output. I consider it as long-term investment, so I'm happy to staking more before pump.
legendary
Activity: 61
Wow, it's +30% today! Nice call, gonna step in too.
Activity: 62
I jump in also!
It's a really undervalued coin comparing competitors (CVC, FCT).
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Joining too.

I can't resist good argumentation about a given crypto  Grin
Activity: 10

This should be a good place to buy as we retest the trendline that was broken earlier.

joining in the RADS train. feeling good about this coin
can we reach 20.000 satoshi soon ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 14
Nice movement! Thx for call Wink
legendary

This should be a good place to buy as we retest the trendline that was broken earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: