Pages:
Author

Topic: Rads (Radium): The Sleeping Giant. Fresh news... Hot off the press! - page 8. (Read 25284 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
RADS chart looks ready to go up to $10 and beyond. Just need some good news or trigger to get it going.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
dbt1033, any update from you? RADS looking good today!

No update needed 😀

Nothing has changed and chart looks great.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Nice call and excellent movement, I bought my very first rads yesterday and can see tangible profit now - excellent!
$Rads is going to pump like fucking crazy. You haven't seen shit yet.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
dbt1033, any update from you? RADS looking good today!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
RADS was mentioned here, if anybody is interested in POS coins and passive income in crypto: https://medium.com/@JiuCrypto/thinking-out-loud-about-pos-coins-and-passive-income-in-crypto-101e6735b651
Interesting and good promo for RADS, looks like the price move up, good stuff
Activity: 40
RADS was mentioned here, if anybody is interested in POS coins and passive income in crypto: https://medium.com/@JiuCrypto/thinking-out-loud-about-pos-coins-and-passive-income-in-crypto-101e6735b651
Activity: 61
Guys, recent news from the stock exchange Poloniex that they want tokens and coins to somehow be removed.
Question: is there any chance that the Radium will be removed from polo? My personal opinion that they will not take it away, but nevertheless, how do you think? I believe in the Radium!
Any chance to see RADS on other exchanges except Polo and Bittrex?
Activity: 131
I supposed recent reward reduction will increase the price, can't understand why it's not working yet
Activity: 351
Guys, recent news from the stock exchange Poloniex that they want tokens and coins to somehow be removed.
Question: is there any chance that the Radium will be removed from polo? My personal opinion that they will not take it away, but nevertheless, how do you think? I believe in the Radium!
Activity: 101
I have been watching Radium development for a while now and I also think it is a good investment. I am glad to find the same opinion on this topic.
And sure, be patient, not all cryptos do x10 in a day.
Activity: 264
The fact that this is on Poloniex and Bittrex already helps too as a lot of coins struggle when they arent listed on at least one major exchange.
The thread says "good investment" not "pump and dump scam"

Noobs always want to make fast money.  If you like what you see here, buy some and just chill out. 

So many times, I see noobs buy something at $6, sell at $5 then watch the same thing go to $30. 

If you have no patience, this game isn't for you.

Haha its funny that if a coin doesnt x10 overnight people complain. Weak hands are correlated with a weak mind and a weak heart.
Bitcoin is so volatile at the moment we will see price swings with Alts too and maybe a little to the downside. This cant last forever.
I am a believer that you cant keep a good thing down forever.
If you say the tech is better than Factom and Civic with large market caps then sooner or later people will realise that and it will catch on.
The way I play this game is to assume a position and let people come to you. Try to buy the bottom rather than chasing a pump.
Its why I am buying coins like Aragon now. I believe it is going to be big in a few years and its being severely underlooked right now.

Activity: 364
Merit: 440
any news ?
The staking reward reduction from 0.75 RADS to 0.5 RADS occured at block 1,133,560.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The thread says "good investment" not "pump and dump scam"

Noobs always want to make fast money.  If you like what you see here, buy some and just chill out. 

So many times, I see noobs buy something at $6, sell at $5 then watch the same thing go to $30. 

If you have no patience, this game isn't for you.
It's been a couple of days guys - relax!
You haven't lost money if you haven't sold 😂😂😏
Activity: 69
Activity: 147
Trying  to stay strong while I lose much money  Roll Eyes
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
its kinda untrusty to say yes of course! invest all!
but this coin is really cheap with that low supply and that marketcap.

the bad thing is that it is extreme volatile and with 5 dollars of course you got a risk
in loose i speculate that it cant get lower than 2,5 for a long time (maybe in 1 year when it could get abandoned)

but i think that this coin will last longer because the volatility is bigger than decred and decred is holding its position for already an half year.
people will take an eye on that and its still built on a radium blockchain. i dont know if its a fork but i have the impression that the dev team took effort in this coin to provide quality thats why i invested.

Activity: 34
I see the price has picked up considerably compared to earlier today. I want to acquire more. Would you say anything under $7 is still a good entry point?
I'm interesting this question too. Would you say anything under 0.002 is still a good entry point? As I read your target is 0.01+ but what is the timing?
Activity: 140
According to Justin Jacobeen, founder of Radium, “The idea behind Radium is that everyone uses blockchains mostly for financial transactions, that is what Bitcoin is based on, that is what I would say 90% of what other coins do. But the very core of how a blockchain works, financial transactions are just information, just data, and what Radium figured is, why don’t we look at putting some other stuff into the blockchain? It doesn’t have to be a financial transaction.

Hmm, this idea was obvious for me till now, I didn't have time to dig if it is used. We can send everything, we can use compute power of multiple devices around us, from smallest to biggest to encrypt/decrypt or encode/decode data, for example video streams, data from sensors but also important data. I was pretty sure they are doing it already.

Question is why would you put bunch of stuff in blockchain, it is decentralized but not really efficient system. Take for example Siacoin that want to be decentralized storage space in cloud, it is good idea on paper but in reality centralized services as dropbox are much more efficient.

For Radium I still don't see what he brings to the table and this is holding back my investment. 

I seriously do not know what to think about RADS, I need to learn more but havent time yet. However, like IOTA (except it is not blockchain) idea might be that you will use compute power and pay for it. Want to render 3D, want to decrypt or decode, pay a little to another person phone for helping, you have car, it will pay road tax to the road you are using for every mile and send "usage statistics".

In the end it may be very interesting when it comes to smart cities, smart houses. That's why I would put bunch of stuff in it (not necessary in blockchain, but idea is somehow interesting)
Pages:
Jump to: