Pages:
Author

Topic: Rads (Radium): The Sleeping Giant. Fresh news... Hot off the press! - page 7. (Read 25284 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 440
Devs anounced some news this week, any bets what it can be?

Source ?
https://medium.com/@KekCore/meme-bounty-competition-23397fe90d3
"A shortlist of competition finalists will be decided by the development team, and the final winner will be decided by a community vote"
I suppose KEK contest voting will be realising on RADS voring, wich will be announced this week.

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

Source ?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dbt1033, any news about rads? Or FLO is your new favorite investment?
TBH FLO is looking much more perspective and reacted more active on last dbt1033 call
Activity: 131
dbt1033, any news about rads? Or FLO is your new favorite investment?
Activity: 38
News from RADS Dev Team from Telegram:
"Just as an FYI we're working on a couple of blog posts to update the community on what we've been up to over the last month. We hope to have these released some time next week Smiley
I want to apologise for the lack of communication on my part but hey even crypto developers need holidays every so often! Smiley"
Nice news to jupm out of 120-150k range, hope it will be the hop up %)
News from RADS Dev Team from Telegram:
"Just as an FYI we're working on a couple of blog posts to update the community on what we've been up to over the last month. We hope to have these released some time next week Smiley
I want to apologise for the lack of communication on my part but hey even crypto developers need holidays every so often! Smiley"
Activity: 61
dbt1033, what is the news for next week?
https://twitter.com/CryptoMessiah/status/900368508768460800

Devs also announced some news:
alaniz 8/18/17
We will have more details next week
We have a few other things we will announce but it will all most likely be announced in the next couple of weeks Smiley
I suppose it's the same stuff, hope it will be good driver for rads moon
Devs also announced some news:
alaniz 8/18/17
We will have more details next week
We have a few other things we will announce but it will all most likely be announced in the next couple of weeks Smiley
Activity: 40
I like this announcement from dbt1033:
Tfw $Rads block reward just decreased.. just broke trendline.. And news coming in ~week during the beginning of alt bull season 2.0
Activity: 41
$RADS vs $FCT comparison. Good #Altcoins for long investment. https://twitter.com/TheCryptoAngell/status/900361621742133249
Stop asking me this shit. 
Sorry, mate, didn't want to sting you to the quick. I really believe in Radium project and waiting for the new release with voting, wich I hope will explode the price back to 0.03. So I'm continueing to buy at this cheap price under 0.02, I thought you do so.
rads looking good now, but still there is enough room for growth
Activity: 40
Want to jump in train too !
I wonder if it's good time to buy at 0.0014 btc, or it can be a lot cheaper these days ?
Buy any dips!
$RADS below 150K is always 👌
Activity: 839
Want to jump in train too !
I wonder if it's good time to buy at 0.0014 btc, or it can be a lot cheaper these days ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Hey, dbt1033, did you complete your buying of RADS? What is your timeline for 0.01 target?

Stop asking me this shit. 

"When moon" "When timeline" "When pump" 

Shut up.
Hey, dbt1033, did you complete your buying of RADS? What is your timeline for 0.01 target?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Can anyone explain to me why should i invest into this coin? i see a lot of people discussing about this coin in this section, and i feel curious about this, can anyone explain to me please?
What are their features? do they have an active dev? or an active community?
I see it between the top 30, so i dont think it is an unsafe coin.

Read the OP.  There are several things posted there to help you understand.

Development is very active and community is growing.
Activity: 264
I guess one Request  is could you explain to me and to the people how the tech is superior to the competition: factom and civic.
Pages:
Jump to: