Pages:
Author

Topic: RaiBlocks forking project - page 5. (Read 10561 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 10, 2016, 12:46:10 PM
Colin has answered me, he is having a personal life problem, and currently he has not time to continue the project, even if he would like to come back to it.

Maybe in the next months he will find the time to come back.

It seams that the original DEV won't be continuing original Rai project for some time, if ever.

I'm optimistic about forking this coin, and supporting both of forks if there somes a time that both of them will exist. Fair distribution that doesn't
favor anyone seams to be something thats getting some positive traction.

I have one guy who is a dev of one coin also with the same personal issue,that issue has persist for quite some time..The dev of old mrai could have made a lot of money from this if he can just set aside at least 3 days a week to fix the issue but unfortunately he would not..
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
August 10, 2016, 10:03:38 AM
Colin has answered me, he is having a personal life problem, and currently he has not time to continue the project, even if he would like to come back to it.

Maybe in the next months he will find the time to come back.

It seams that the original DEV won't be continuing original Rai project for some time, if ever.

I'm optimistic about forking this coin, and supporting both of forks if there somes a time that both of them will exist. Fair distribution that doesn't
favor anyone seams to be something thats getting some positive traction.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
August 09, 2016, 09:54:36 PM
UPDATE:

We'll snapshot blockchain for cloning funds on 1st Septemper 2016 00:00 GMT +0.

Be sure to kept the funds you want to clone on your addresses till that date.

I have already sold mine Mrai at 200 Sat each. I had no other choice that time as the project was dying and no one would have thought it can rise again.

Good to see that you started it again. but can we collect MRai through faucet again ?

Yes, months from now.

You have an s on your months so there is no guarantee for a month or two,could be 3  or 5 or 6 months or close to a year,do you have a calendar for this,but I'm willing to wait, 11 months is worth it,with mrai..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 09, 2016, 02:02:16 PM
UPDATE:

I have already sold mine Mrai at 200 Sat each. I had no other choice that time as the project was dying and no one would have thought it can rise again.

Good to see that you started it again. but can we collect MRai through faucet again ?

Yes, months from now.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 09, 2016, 02:00:11 PM
UPDATE:

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
August 09, 2016, 12:22:11 PM
Lucky not to delete my wallet and keep my funds now we only need to wait until September 1 to keep raiblocks from rolling,kudos to the dev and his team for bringing us back the railblocks project I'm sure this will be a successful venture much more than the ones we have earlier..
August 09, 2016, 12:18:30 PM
how to invest?

There is no invest from the crowd Wink

Just keep safe the seed of your RaiBlocks wallet, so funds will be cloned succesfully.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
August 09, 2016, 12:16:32 PM
 ;DExpect the project to restart, a good memory of the past
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
August 09, 2016, 12:11:35 PM
how to invest?
August 09, 2016, 11:53:35 AM
UPDATE:

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 09, 2016, 07:23:36 AM
I've ever thought this coin has a great potential.

It was on it's way to greatness when suddenly the dev stop the project because of the issue of rollback one guy attempt to revive it by Ico but people did not support it because the guy I think does not have a good reputation I think,you're so kind to revive it for free
August 09, 2016, 06:55:29 AM
I've ever thought this coin has a great potential.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
August 09, 2016, 02:09:05 AM
The revival of this coin concept is highly appreciated. The platform is massive and very huge. The coin price will soar to a huge level if the concept is implemented as it is desired. I am looking to see the project going again soon.
Activity: 299
August 09, 2016, 01:17:08 AM
I hope it will come soon. I too have a good quantity of coins..
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 08, 2016, 06:12:06 PM
I am very glad to see this getting an epilogue, and i really hope it will be pointed in the right direction, however, i must say
that i'm also a bit sceptical , but i guess we will have to wait and see.

If some actual developement shows in close time range, this could be legit. Fingers crossed (still have some mrai for the long haul)

I still own my coins i never thinked into selling them as i believe the last developer would return. With this new developer and knowing the community will support the new raiblocks, it will achieve very fast any exchange, and with an investor i believe this coin will reach sucess.
Waiting the new faucet proof of work, and all problems to be handled.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
August 08, 2016, 04:30:24 PM
I am very glad to see this getting an epilogue, and i really hope it will be pointed in the right direction, however, i must say
that i'm also a bit sceptical , but i guess we will have to wait and see.

If some actual developement shows in close time range, this could be legit. Fingers crossed (still have some mrai for the long haul)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 08, 2016, 11:26:45 AM
Interesting the wallet of raiblock will be same right? or dev will crate new one? lets wait and see updates, dev is very active and think all with done soon wish good news)

It will have a better GUI (but not under development now).

You'll generate seed in the same way, infact you will be able to get cloned coin qty by using the same seed in the new wallet.

This is the main reason why you shouldn't have sold your RaiBlocks Wink
oh it is nice info for holders ) and  i hope rai will go some exchange site becaus it is more secure then trade it there with members) thank you for fast reply
so still same Mrai and same ways to collect? wow nice hearing that mate. good luck to this community
keep it forward as many of us here still waiting for the comeback of this precious Mrai.
August 08, 2016, 08:07:52 AM
Interesting the wallet of raiblock will be same right? or dev will crate new one? lets wait and see updates, dev is very active and think all with done soon wish good news)

You'll generate seed in the same way, infact you will be able to get cloned coin qty by using the same seed in the new wallet.

oh it is nice info for holders ) and  i hope rai will go some exchange site becaus it is more secure then trade it there with members) thank you for fast reply

There will be a custom exchange NewRaiBlocks/BTC for that! Wink
Activity: 266
August 08, 2016, 07:46:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 1330
August 08, 2016, 07:46:31 AM
http://btc12.com/2016/08/08/raiblockreborn/

I put a brief summary of Raiblock history in a Chinese alt coin Blog.   

http://btc12.com
Pages:
Jump to: