Pages:
Author

Topic: RaiBlocks forking project - page 7. (Read 10561 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 07, 2016, 12:16:58 PM
I would like to reserve a portuguese translation when bountys be released.

Good luck in ur project
Cya
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 07, 2016, 12:11:26 PM
Yes, this is a good project, if it continues is a great project of limitless! It can create a new blockchain Era   Smiley Smiley

The project itself won't do much. People who develop it and support it yes.
Be patient please, it won't stop Wink
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
August 07, 2016, 12:06:53 PM
Yes, this is a good project, if it continues is a great project of limitless! It can create a new blockchain Era   Smiley Smiley
August 06, 2016, 08:23:51 AM
RaiBlocks protocol has much potential that we can see barely a part of it.

I'm strongly motivated to go on with this project!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
August 05, 2016, 07:15:19 PM
the old raiBloks was great!
August 05, 2016, 07:08:45 PM
What do you think guys they will make a new coins the same as raiblocks i confused about talking about same as raiblock.
I hope better to continue this project instead of making a new one.. because we already uses it and experience of good benefits of claiming mrai in captcha solver..

IF you read the first post you'll see that the coin will be exactly the same. We'll just add a faucet mining premium for companies or groups that pay some bitcoin to get a % bonus. (That's the business plan, without business plan we have no investor)
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
August 05, 2016, 07:05:47 PM
What do you think guys they will make a new coins the same as raiblocks i confused about talking about same as raiblock.
I hope better to continue this project instead of making a new one.. because we already uses it and experience of good benefits of claiming mrai in captcha solver..
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
August 05, 2016, 05:29:11 PM
The coin will have a capthca faucet for distribution like original raiblocks?

"What do you mean for "faucet mining"?
Faucet mining gives you a qty of a coin for a captcha completion. The qty of coin spared for each click will be calculated starting from the number of click, the time unit supply available and your clicks. (Like RaiBlocks)"

From what says in their OP (pasted above), i think it will. If this really gets revived as coin with raiblocks virtues, it could be very interesting to be a part of it.
Let's see how they play their cards first,tho.
August 05, 2016, 11:42:47 AM
We are just pending for the investor confirms, nothing else Wink

Ok so you are only waiting for the investors confirmation. Are you team like Dev etc are ready and have you obtain any domain name for the Rai Website etc.
Looking forward to this new hope.

I've 2 devs ready. The name/brand/domain will be the last things choosen because are less important Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 05, 2016, 11:38:23 AM

Ok so you are only waiting for the investors confirmation. Are you team like Dev etc are ready and have you obtain any domain name for the Rai Website etc.
Looking forward to this new hope.
August 04, 2016, 09:12:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 03, 2016, 01:12:03 PM
Every one are exciting on this,can you give us a full update and the roadmap and when this project will start,it's not that I'm in a hurry we like to work on a good project with a unique.. concept as soon as possible
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 11:42:49 AM
The coin will have a capthca faucet for distribution like original raiblocks?
August 02, 2016, 03:19:15 AM
Dynamic reward seems the most appropriate. There is to think about halving or not, we'll see Wink
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
August 01, 2016, 08:02:07 PM
#1 COMMUNITY QUESTION

What's the most sensed distribution model?

- fixed | halving by years or month
- fixed | and no halving by years or month

- dynamic distributable hourly/unit time supply | halving by years or month
- dynamic distributable hourly/unit time supply | and no halving by years or month

Fixed: you get a fixed qty of coin each captcha
Dynamic: you get a qty based on the hourly supply / all captcha completed * your captcha completed

Let me know Wink

Well of course some sort of cut in supply should be in place eventually otherwise the inflation will be too high so some sort of halving or gradual decrease is a must IMO.

A dynamic hourly (or other period) distribution would also be necessary I feel so the emission rate (therefore inflation) would be transparent and predictable.

With a fixed reward we would hardly know how many new coins are created by spamming the captcha.
August 01, 2016, 04:13:09 PM
- dynamic distributable hourly/unit time supply | and no halving by years or month
this is the best option in my humble opinion!
Agree for this.. i thought that raiblock will not continue this project again.. and now devs are alive again and i hope they will continue to adopt raiblock again.. i bought a lots of mrai and still holding..
devs are alive original raiblock? you think colin wil continue project again? i think he is away from project )

If he was back I did not start a fork. Unlucky for all holders he seems has left it without saying a word. That's why we are working for it, cloning funds giving to all RaiBlocks holder a second chance Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 01, 2016, 04:08:49 PM
Agree for this.. i thought that raiblock will not continue this project again.. and now devs are alive again and i hope they will continue to adopt raiblock again.. i bought a lots of mrai and still holding..
devs are alive original raiblock? you think colin wil continue project again? i think he is away from project )
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
August 01, 2016, 03:52:10 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 01, 2016, 03:44:59 PM
#1 COMMUNITY QUESTION

What's the most sensed distribution model?

- fixed | halving by years or month
- fixed | and no halving by years or month

- dynamic distributable hourly/unit time supply | halving by years or month

Fixed: you get a fixed qty of coin each captcha
Dynamic: you get a qty based on the hourly supply / all captcha completed * your captcha completed

Let me know Wink
I think best solution is dynamic (may be payment not every hour, but 2-4 times a day).
Also no halving, but smooth decrease (4-6% monthly).

i am on board with this also, as i understand this option to be closest to where original Raiblocks left off, if i'm understanding it right.
Original RaiBlocks distribution model ≈ halving every year
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution-and-Mining
Year 1: 50%
Year 2: 25%
Year 3: 13%
Year 4: 6.3%
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
August 01, 2016, 02:10:57 PM

i am on board with this also, as i understand this option to be closest to where original Raiblocks left off, if i'm understanding it right.
Pages:
Jump to: