Pages:
Author

Topic: Rapid Delivery - Netflix, HBO GO, HULU+, Spotify+MORE (Auto-Buy) (PP/BTC) - page 10. (Read 18440 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
bought 3 accounts Spotify, 2 of them not working... please resolve
Activity: 9
Looking for ufc account. Pm sent
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
I bought one netflix account and it's not working, sent you PM but you didn't answer, so what's now?
Like i said in the PM i have a life outside of this so cannot be on 24/7 to answer all PMs. If your account stops working kindly PM me and ill sort it within 24 hours..
Activity: 1
I bought one netflix account and it's not working, sent you PM but you didn't answer, so what's now?
Activity: 21
i sent a PM with no answer i bought 2 spotify from autobuy and they didnt worj he sent me new ones but next day any is working now this is bad

All accounts have been updated and are fully working.

If you purchased an account that didn't work PM me with proof of payment and i will replace the account.

Shop is officially open again.
Still not working accounts just disconnect after i log in
i sent a PM with no answer i bought 2 spotify from autobuy and they didnt worj he sent me new ones but next day any is working now this is bad

All accounts have been updated and are fully working.

If you purchased an account that didn't work PM me with proof of payment and i will replace the account.

Shop is officially open again.
Activity: 21
Activity: 8
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
any siriusxm accounts available??
Just auto received a spotify account and it does not work....  Cry

Please PM me with the email address you used to purchase.
Just auto received a spotify account and it does not work....  Cry
Netflix Accounts does not work.
Seller does not respond to my messages.

Scam

I'm so sorry man I'm getting 50+ messages a day and sometimes i loose track.

PM Sent.

BIG SALE NOW ON, Spotify has been reduced to $2 and Hulu+ accounts have been reduced to $3. Get your account while the sale lasts,
Activity: 6
Netflix Accounts does not work.
Seller does not respond to my messages.

Scam
Stopped working again. Is there no way to setup an automated updated rather than have it not work couple days? Had a spare moment to watch earlier today but can't when it's down again.

I sorted it check your PMs.
Activity: 13
Stopped working again. Is there no way to setup an automated updated rather than have it not work couple days? Had a spare moment to watch earlier today but can't when it's down again.
I purchased and HBO Go account through Paypal yesterday and have not received the account info yet

Check your PMs.
I purchased and HBO Go account through Paypal yesterday and have not received the account info yet
Activity: 12
Just replied to both your PMs with replacement accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: