Pages:
Author

Topic: Rapid Delivery - Netflix, HBO GO, HULU+, Spotify+MORE (Auto-Buy) (PP/BTC) - page 11. (Read 18440 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Sent a PM earlier when you were online but maybe you missed the message.

My Netflix account stopped working today.
Activity: 4
Hi bought a spotify account paid with paypal account login doesn't work?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
So what happens if account gets locked out or changed. Are these hacked or compromised accounts going for little. How are they lifetime when most the subscriptions are monthly or is it $5 etc per month per account and so on as I would be interested in netflix, spotify, wwe and a few others.

Hey man,

I purchase the accounts from the original owners and resell giving a certain % to the owner. If an account gets locked or dose not continue to work i replace the account at no further cost.

Netflix, Spotify and Hulu are Auto-Buy now.

Ok cool hand to know. Might have a pm on way to buy in the future towards end of month or starting next month if you still selling accounts on etc.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
So what happens if account gets locked out or changed. Are these hacked or compromised accounts going for little. How are they lifetime when most the subscriptions are monthly or is it $5 etc per month per account and so on as I would be interested in netflix, spotify, wwe and a few others.

Hey man,

I purchase the accounts from the original owners and resell giving a certain % to the owner. If an account gets locked or dose not continue to work i replace the account at no further cost.

Netflix, Spotify and Hulu are Auto-Buy now.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Check your PMs buddy.

Hulu+ accounts are now Auto-Buy check the first page to purchase.
Activity: 9
Payment done ..how soon can i get it.
Can i get a wwe and netflix account?
Couple  of questions

Could i create netflix profiles ..are these shared ones or the once which give only 1 month free accounts?

When you say life time what do you mean..whats the assurance that you sell the account to me and in a couple  of weeks my password gets disconnected and you resell it back in the market.

Do you accept paypal?

If your password gets changed i will replace the account free of charge as it's a lifetime warranty.
Activity: 9
Can i get a wwe and netflix account?
Couple  of questions

Could i create netflix profiles ..are these shared ones or the once which give only 1 month free accounts?

When you say life time what do you mean..whats the assurance that you sell the account to me and in a couple  of weeks my password gets disconnected and you resell it back in the market.

Do you accept paypal?
I have added Spotify to Auto-Buy. If you wish to purchase without contacting me then use the following link.

https://payivy.com/v/Spotify%20Account%20Lifetime
!Replacements received all good thanks very much
whats a un and i haven't received a replacement account ?
No reply to pm?
No email response
Just to be clear I bought two Netflix accounts one works the other I cant log into.
So its a bit mixed !

Check your Junk i have defiantly sent you replacement accounts.
whats a un and i haven't received a replacement account ?
No reply to pm?
No email response
Just to be clear I bought two Netflix accounts one works the other I cant log into.
So its a bit mixed !
Bought 2 Netflix accounts neither one works, what gives?Huh

I have matched your UN with the email.

Enjoy your replacement account.
Bought 2 Netflix accounts neither one works, what gives?Huh
Paid for Netflix, I have not received an email.

Edit: Received. If it stops working is there a way to contact you outside of this forum?

Emails take between 2 to 15 minutes. No, This is the only way you should contact me.

Would be great if you had an email address we could use as I don't frequent this board too often. Thanks for the quick reply.

Edit: Received. If it stops working is there a way to contact you outside of this forum?

Emails take between 2 to 15 minutes. No, This is the only way you should contact me.

Activity: 409
Strive for Success
Does xfinity work in India? Can I watch worldcup matches? PM me if answers are Yes with a price.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Payivy says netflix is $3...
Pages:
Jump to: