Pages:
Author

Topic: Rapid Delivery - Netflix, HBO GO, HULU+, Spotify+MORE (Auto-Buy) (PP/BTC) - page 9. (Read 18440 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I have still not received my spotify account and no response from you, has been almost 24 hours and you have posted on this since.

This is the first i am hearing about your issue, Please PM me the email you used to purchase.

Actually you havent replied to my PM?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Sent pm for a ufc account almost a week ago. Please respond
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Is this still working because I checked the Netflix link and it said none were available.  Please let me know what's available, PM is fine if preferred.  Got plenty of BTC waiting.

Thanks.

Ill update it now, Try again in around 5 minutes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big Bit Mine
Is this still working because I checked the Netflix link and it said none were available.  Please let me know what's available, PM is fine if preferred.  Got plenty of BTC waiting.

Thanks.
Activity: 9
Sent pm for a ufc account almost a week ago. Please respond
I have still not received my spotify account and no response from you, has been almost 24 hours and you have posted on this since.

This is the first i am hearing about your issue, Please PM me the email you used to purchase.
Activity: 86
Activity: 5
Hey, I need a xfinity wifi acct
Account received and confirmed working, thank you very much Smiley

No worries buddy, Enjoy the account.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Account received and confirmed working, thank you very much Smiley
Alright man, PM me if you have any issues as i have had a few people say their account isn't working from Auto-Buy.

Used Auto-buy as well but I'll keep you updated Smiley Also checking my spam folder in Gmail just in case Wink

It should be fine i check all the accounts before inputting them.
legendary
Alright man, PM me if you have any issues as i have had a few people say their account isn't working from Auto-Buy.

Used Auto-buy as well but I'll keep you updated Smiley Also checking my spam folder in Gmail just in case Wink
Just paid for a Hulu+ account, waiting eagerly to test it out Smiley

legendary
Just paid for a Hulu+ account, waiting eagerly to test it out Smiley
I bought two netflix accounts... didn't receive anything.

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0DX97789HR1675138)

PM me your email/method of payment.
Activity: 32
I bought two netflix accounts... didn't receive anything.

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0DX97789HR1675138)
This is all FAKE, this guy just create accounts and pretend if the people buy from him!
Only newbies are buying, with 1 activity....

DONT BUY ANYTHING HERE!!!

Just leave, I have officially received the most childish post. Like i would make an account to comment on my own topic that an account isn't working...
Activity: 112
Don't feed the trolls
This is all FAKE, this guy just create accounts and pretend if the people buy from him!
Only newbies are buying, with 1 activity....

DONT BUY ANYTHING HERE!!!
Activity: 5
bought 3 accounts Spotify, 2 of them not working... please resolve

Resolve Wink Check ya PMs buddy.
Pages:
Jump to: