Pages:
Author

Topic: Ratimov is deleting self-moderated topics. He now goes onto my Ignore list. - page 3. (Read 1534 times)

staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
Now you are eliminating any last evidence.

Yeah, it's a severe case. I see there's no use in explaining anything to you. What's wrong with you? I have nothing more to say.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I understand now but does it has a special effect to him after a long time plagiarism?

Apparently, the main effect is that people finally opened their eyes and see what he did (at least, those reading thoroughly my topic). And LoyceV's topic exposed him even more, as it depicts the pathetic way Ratimov uses for deleting evidence of his plagiarism.

I can see he has been active member of the forum for long has helped lots of people in so many ways [...]

Let me help you rephrase that: "I can see he has been active member of the forum for long has helped lured lots of people in so many ways for giving him thousands merits for stealing other authors' work [...]".

does it means he has to face any penalty for plagiarism with his high profile.

Hopefully yes although, at the moment, it seems that some mods work hard like bees, together with him, for covering all proof of his plagiarism.

They are empty

Of course they are empty. The thief understood that his old posts / topics are incriminating him so he is deleting the content. And since he finished with posts incriminating him he stepped to the next level: managing to lure mods for deleting his topics as well, as he was unable to do that himself. So he started emptying his topics and you, with huge naivete, helped him achieving what he was looking for.

what pieces of evidence do you want to see there?

Precisely those empty posts. They are supreme proof that he tried to hide his misery.

It's empty, do you realize that? Or don't you?

I do. Apparently is you the one which does not understand the importance of those posts.

I repeat again, the topics are empty, there is nothing there. What pieces of evidence do you see in these topics?

That is the proof. Exactly that empty space. Posts with merits, suddenly emptied, after all his shenanigans were clearly explained, by me, with proper evidence. These shenanigans included also deleting his old posts incriminating him and emptying the topics incriminating him. Now you are eliminating any last evidence. Congrats!
staff
Let me explain. How should I put this for you to understand what you are doing...?

Now let me explain. Inappropriate comparison. There is NO pieces of evidence in these topics anymore. They are empty, what pieces of evidence do you want to see there? The author of the topics has already deleted all of them (did some work as a janitor). It's empty, do you realize that? Or don't you? What information will you get from these types of topics?

67л

34e

67ш

etc.

I repeat again, the topics are empty, there is nothing there. What pieces of evidence do you see in these topics?
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
In my opinion if a post can easily be traced using ninjastick.space then to what value does it worth people keep deleting their post if there are no way to clear their bad records

The reason is the following: out of 3.5M users of the forum, I guess that 10.000 at most know about ninjastic.space, thus Ratimov can hide his plagiarism from more than 3M users (which could also shower him in merits for work which is not his). Besides, there's also a ton of non-registered visitors of the forum, which also have no idea about ninjastic.space, and they would also never know that "so-good-contributor Ratimov" is, in fact, a plagiarist and a Trust abuser,

I understand now but does it has a special effect to him after a long time plagiarism?
Because from few people or few user I have came across so far their profile were knocked down for that action and I can see he has been active member of the forum for long has helped lots of people in so many ways does it means he has to face any penalty for plagiarism with his high profile.
legendary
In Russian, a rat is an insignificant person who steals from his own people.

I thought this is exactly what Ratimov did. Intellectual theft. Was anobody talking about something else? Now I'm confused.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
I'll add my 3 cents.
It seems that the period of insults has already passed, and it was said that members of the DT should behave with restraint.
The word insult “rat”( кpыca) in Russian is very bad; for such an insult the opponent’s face will be beaten no less than for telling the opponent to go to hell or saying bad things about his mother or relatives.
Maybe in English this is not a very strong insult, but in Russia such words can cause death. And any verbal phrases associated with distorting the opponent’s last name usually lead to fights or murders.
Cause of death? That's funny. “Rat” in both the French and Russian lexicon just means “to sneak around.”
In Russian, a rat is an insignificant person who steals from his own people. But this is a brief description. Don't even think about calling people rats in Russia. This is a very offensive word for a Russian person.
The word "Rat"(кpыca) and the word to "sneak around" (пoдкpacтьcя нeзaмeтнo) in Russian have completely different meanings. I am telling you as a native Russian speaker.
legendary
In my opinion if a post can easily be traced using ninjastick.space then to what value does it worth people keep deleting their post if there are no way to clear their bad records

The reason is the following: out of 3.5M users of the forum, I guess that 10.000 at most know about ninjastic.space, thus Ratimov can hide his plagiarism from more than 3M users (which could also shower him in merits for work which is not his). Besides, there's also a ton of non-registered visitors of the forum, which also have no idea about ninjastic.space, and they would also never know that "so-good-contributor Ratimov" is, in fact, a plagiarist and a Trust abuser,

If someone wants to correct their past by deleting their past (even though their past still exist) [...]

Let me rephrase that for you: If a thief wants to correct their past by deleting their traces (even though their past still exist) [...]

You could simply provide the evidence to your campaign manager, he'd understand and would count your posts by date of posts, not total count.

I highly doubt that LV's problem with his topic is his number of posts for this week of the campaign he is enrolled.

In fact, LV already clarified that.

isn't better not to embarrass someone for their past behaviour?

That would be a thief feeling embarrassed oh no.

Maybe they are trying to fix the mistakes if you give them enough time.

This is precisely what he is doing. Deleting evidence that he plagiarized and abused Trust system.

Is my English so bad that you don't understand?

I guess it is. But not that bad for me to not understand you -- it is that bad for you to understand the results of your actions.

What is not clear in what I wrote above? Moderators do NOT delete posts and information from Ratimov's topics. He does it himself.

Did I state something else in my past ~10-15 posts?

Moderators only delete EMPTY topics that nobody needs.

Yes, and this is how you are actively helping him covering his plagiarism. You are playing his game, either because of naivete or because he convinced you somehow.

What good will it do if these topics remain in the section as they are? Who needs them? There is nothing there anyway.

Let me explain. How should I put this for you to understand what you are doing...?

Picture a crime scene, okay? There is blood everywhere, finger prints etc. And before Police comes to take the existing evidence the janitor comes with a water hose, sprays water everywhere and starts to wash the floor tiles, because who needs all that mess on the floor anyway?

Some users know, indeed, about the existence of ninjastic.space. But not so many. And those empty posts were proofs that the rat tried to hide his plagiarism. And even for someone knowing about ninjastic.space it is more easy to click on a link of Ratimov's topics than accessing ninjastic.space, type topic ID, author then scroll and scroll there.

Furthermore, an image like this:

has more impact for the eye than reading a post where someone accuses someone else for various shenanigans and deleting posts for hiding his tracks etc. But when you click on that link and you see that image from above you understand in a second what the imposter did.

And now, by deleting any form of evidence from his plagiarism you are only helping him to accomplish what he actually wanted: to have all evidence deleted! In the past he fooled all the users which gave him thousands of merits and now he is fooling mods for helping him in deleting the evidence for plagiarism. Mods helping a thief! And not realizing what they're doing! This is really stunning!

The word insult “rat”( кpыca) in Russian is very bad

I am sorry, I did not realize that Ratimov was spoiling me here:

Ha ha, stupid motherfucker [...] son of a Romanian whore who was gang-raped.

in Russia such words can cause death

Oh, thank God we are not in Ratimov's own gulag! We are sooo lucky!

“Rat” in both the French and Russian lexicon just means “to sneak around.”

Lol, is that true? Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 102
I'll add my 3 cents.
It seems that the period of insults has already passed, and it was said that members of the DT should behave with restraint.
The word insult “rat”( кpыca) in Russian is very bad; for such an insult the opponent’s face will be beaten no less than for telling the opponent to go to hell or saying bad things about his mother or relatives.
Maybe in English this is not a very strong insult, but in Russia such words can cause death. And any verbal phrases associated with distorting the opponent’s last name usually lead to fights or murders.
Cause of death? That's funny. “Rat” in both the French and Russian lexicon just means “to sneak around.”
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
Ratimov's garbage topics

The epic moment when even a mod says that Ratimov is a shitposter. I've been waiting that for years. Finally, the truth prevailed!

I'll add my 3 cents.
Ratimov is not a nickname, but a real surname. And you, intentionally or unintentionally, continue to insult your opponent.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
You could simply provide the evidence to your campaign manager, he'd understand and would count your posts by date of posts, not total count.
You're missing the point (no surprise there). This has nothing to do with campaign managers.
staff
And now mods are also actively contributing to his attempts of deleting any remaining evidence of plagiarism. All good.

Is my English so bad that you don't understand? Or are you trying to troll? What is not clear in what I wrote above? Moderators do NOT delete posts and information from Ratimov's topics. He does it himself. Moderators only delete EMPTY topics that nobody needs. What good will it do if these topics remain in the section as they are? Who needs them? There is nothing there anyway.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
If a post is being deleted I think we can find them on ninjastick.space so doesn't it mean the record can't be traced anymore or doesn't it mean poster thought none will find out those post that was deleted by him?
In my opinion if a post can easily be traced using ninjastick.space then to what value does it worth people keep deleting their post if there are no way to clear their bad records, and doesn't it make any sense to delete instead we should learn from our past mistakes. I know how painful it's when we reply on a thread and the post got deleted whereby the op sets it on a self moderated topics, again I can't go into detail to deliberate what happened because I can see myself as someone who is yet to stand and starts digging on errors most times following cases makes us learn to correct our lapses.
legendary
Ratimov's garbage topics

The epic moment when even a mod says that Ratimov is a shitposter. I've been waiting that for years. Finally, the truth prevailed!

I don't have the authority to ban users.

LMAO!

(That also explains, perhaps, how Ratimov managed to dodge the ban for plagiarism.)

Later edit:

I am frustrated to see the forum moderation became so poor over the years. If one user was [mis]using you all officials then I have no idea how many others are unnoticed so far.

So he did not fool only a few hundreds users, which merited all his plagiarism. He fooled the entire system, since mods can't even ban him. Facepalm.

And now mods are also actively contributing to his attempts of deleting any remaining evidence of plagiarism. All good.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
I haven't done anything with any of the above Ratimov's topics at this point. So another moderator is handling them.
I see three of them are in archival board. Sorry don't get me wrong by thinking I am attacking [personally] you. I am frustrated to see the forum moderation became so poor over the years. If one user was [mis]using you all officials then I have no idea how many others are unnoticed so far.
staff
One topic shows an error to me "appears to be either missing or off limits to you". Other three: one with 2 merits, one with 24 merits, anther with 30 merits [I hope my count is correct]. Not saying it should be an obvious indicator but those topics must have good contents hence they were merited. Let's leave it to see it from that aspect.

I haven't done anything with any of the above Ratimov's topics at this point. So another moderator is handling them.
legendary
What do you think a moderator should do if he sees such garbage topics in the root of the section under his control?
Isn't that what bans are for? To stop people from posting garbage?
Yes, off-course!

Now add this
So what, let them lie around? What kind of moderator would allow such a mess? So naturally, the moderators delete them.

Anticipating a question about the content that was there, so that's not interesting to me. I see what's in those threads now. We don't need such trash topics in the section.

Also add this

And finally add these two too
I would like to think you were fooled on the other hand I don't know if you had any personal reason to favor a local member.

The official moderation is not working.

I wonder if Ratimov was the only one who nailed the pin in their coffin.
staff
xandry, Xal0lex, would you confirm how many topics you have deleted or do we have a way to check statistics of which moderator deleted which users topics, posts how many times?

I haven't personally counted how many topics I've deleted. Maybe 10, maybe more. And plus at the moment there are a few more of Ratimov's garbage topics in the section, which will also be deleted in time. You can go to the section yourself and see how many of these topics there are at the moment. You can also go to modlog and do the math yourself.

What do you think a moderator should do if he sees such garbage topics in the root of the section under his control?

Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
legendary
One topic shows an error to me "appears to be either missing or off limits to you". Other three: one with 2 merits, one with 24 merits, anther with 30 merits [I hope my count is correct]. Not saying it should be an obvious indicator but those topics must have good contents hence they were merited. Let's leave it to see it from that aspect.

When you were or are removing topics of a user constantly, shouldn't an alarm bell in your head of checking what is going on with this specific user's topic. If it does then I think we expect moderators should do better job but just to remove the topics. Sometimes you need to move out from your comfort zone and act in proper manner, if you fail at-least seek help from others [here from the community] to see if anything unusual is going on. Clearly those topics emptied by Ratimov and popping them to your report board were unusual but you decided just to work like a scripted bot?

I would like to think you were fooled on the other hand I don't know if you had any personal reason to favor a local member.
staff
The moderators should be ashamed of it.

Why should moderators be ashamed of doing their job? What do you think a moderator should do if he sees such garbage topics in the root of the section under his control?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fake-eth-giveaway-5421033
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-share-your-best-topics-with-merit-source-5391172
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/seed-5390565
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1000-day-legendary-5388963

etc.

Do these trash topics have to stay in the section, or what? Go to the root of the Russian section and browse the pages, there are plenty of such topics. So what, let them lie around? What kind of moderator would allow such a mess? So naturally, the moderators delete them.

Anticipating a question about the content that was there, so that's not interesting to me. I see what's in those threads now. We don't need such trash topics in the section.
Pages:
Jump to: