Pages:
Author

Topic: RAWX altcoin exchange (former mcxNOW) | LAUNCHED ON AUGUST 7 - page 2. (Read 25422 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Still nothing halfway August.
I'm all for McxNow or RawX. But truth to be told, that last sudden exit made my trust waver. Especially because weeks/months before RawX closed there were massive RawX fee sales going on causing people to buy a lot of fees. It's suspicious at the least for sure. Looks like they tried to sell off as many fee's as possible to get some BTC only to close shortly after. While selling fee's they even heavily urged everyone to hold their fee's. I'm glad I sold mine for a profit back then.

I can be wrong about all this though. Let's see how this will play out.
Activity: 213
Still nothing? And we are already almost mid June, 2017.. still trying to use the MCXNOW trademark? SOOOON!!!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I LOL'd i dunno bout you  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Almost going half 2017, if the pattern repeats, by June this exchange will come online again.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

http://rawx.io/en/news/future-of-rawx/

Code:
Not Found

The requested URL /en/news/future-of-rawx/ was not found on this server.

how to get our coins from mcxnow.com?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3138433

https://mcxnow.com/

Code:
This site can’t be reached

mcxnow.com refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

http://rawx.io/

Code:
RAWX has shut down on December 15, 2016.
We are planning to reopen in 2017.
Make sure to check back every now and then.

Withdrawals will be handled until June 31, 2017.
Please note: I can only handle withdrawals from your RAWX balance. I do not have access to balances of old mcxNOW accounts.
To request a withdrawal write an email to [email protected].

Activity: 924
I AM
Seriously half these posts on this thread are people, (including myself) saying this is another Real Solid scam, only he would call himself 'enlightened' the massive cock head strikes again. he must be getting low on funds to be scraping this barrel, He has departments of the Federal police in Australia after him.

LOL 
Activity: 216
Come check out www.tuxexchange.com. We are open for business and offer a very stable platform (working so hard, I forgot how to vacation).
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
RealSolid scammed again?
What's happened to this exchange?

Supposedly it will be returning sometime in 2017. The claim was that regulation has taken its toll and they want to get registered/do everything by the book. Hard to tell if this is true, though... basically, owner went on vacation, things went stagnant, owner returns to announce shutdown/reopen later.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
RealSolid scammed again?
What's happened to this exchange?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
so is this exchange dead? none of the links are working.

I actually had a lot of MCXfees so was interested in checking it out.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
You are migrating mcxFEE, to try to claim this is a engine and backend only transfer is total bullshit and you are proving yourself to be a liar yet again.
How does the fact I am going to migrate the FEEs support your claim that I am planning a huge dump? I can't see the logic here, sorry.

All you are doing is saying that I am a liar. OK, well that doesn't add much value to this conversation as long as you can't give a proof in any way. Just don't mistake a different view on something as a lie.

But again, you will be proven wrong about that dump. Am I then allowed to call you a liar as well? Actually you are even doing me a favor by warning about a potential dump, because that would allow me to buy back cheap fees.

To end this: all I can say is I have an absolutely clean record since 2011 and no one ever could rightfully call me a liar so far.

So how about the dump aye?  I don't feel like you proved me wrong, you big LIAR!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 729
Merit: 500

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha like no one saw this coming.

Wonder how many BTC realsolid got out of you guys with his fee dumps?  Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
legendary
Activity: 1764
Any updates from the admin? Is the exchange already left behind to fail?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Site Offline for anyone?
Activity: 238
I could just test the waters with a small amount of bitcoins to see how the exchange is. Undecided
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
checking it out, quick question, why the name change?

new new new.
i'm just disappointed mtmox never eventuated

no problem, just sometimes that means people trying to put something in the past.  all is good, like the site
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

new new new.
i'm just disappointed mtmox never eventuated
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Former member of mcxNOW, how do I log in with my old details?

Just gave it a go and RAWX said username not found.  Cheers.

Admin will be back from his vacation soon, send an email to [email protected] or hit up the chatroom and catch him there.

Cheers, will do.
Pages:
Jump to: