Pages:
Author

Topic: RAWX altcoin exchange (former mcxNOW) | LAUNCHED ON AUGUST 7 - page 9. (Read 25422 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
Strength in Numbers Foundation is looking for an exchange to handle it's SWAPS for 2GIVE.

http://2Give.Info

or

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741714.new#new

Right now we could use a KARMA:2GIVE pair pegged at 10,000:1

We'll fund the 2GIVE side...

We handled SWAPS of WATER, CAT, PMP, and CAPT!

PM me if interested?

-dvd
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
RAWX!
Looking good, so much potential!

PLEASE ADD STARTCOIN! WHOLE COMMUNITY OF STARTCOINERS OUT THERE THAT WOULD LOVE TO SEE STARTCOIN TRADING ON RAWX!

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
So how is the beta testing for the new exchange going? When will new coins be added and registration for new applicants be starting?

It's going well. We just went LIVE after 4 days of testing with play money.

The only 'real' trade pair is BTC:LTC right now: https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:LTC

You can see the total amount of coins deposited here: https://beta.rawx.io/#/currencies and richlists here: https://beta.rawx.io/#/richlists
This kind of transparancy is a key part of RAWX.

On Wednesday FEE trading will open which will be very exciting Smiley

Some days after that the closed beta will become an open beta for everyone to use!
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
So how is the beta testing for the new exchange going? When will new coins be added and registration for new applicants be starting?
Activity: 235
could you throw on some fake amounts of coins so we can see if the trading engine can be brought to its knees?  Give everyone 10 bitcoin, 10 litecoin, etc since its going to rollback anyways.  Give us some play money
I see that the beta testing has begun, I hope everything goes smooth. Smiley
Do you have a estimated date or a week or month when we could expect full launch and the ability to make real trades?

That depends on how it goes. But definitely less than a month, more like a week Smiley

if it's possible to recover my account, after the test period, i will have the fees on it ?

Support features are in development. When they're finished we will find a solution!
You will keep all FEEs you had on mxcNOW.
Activity: 555
if it's possible to recover my account, after the test period, i will have the fees on it ?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I see that the beta testing has begun, I hope everything goes smooth. Smiley
Do you have a estimated date or a week or month when we could expect full launch and the ability to make real trades?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Search for a coin would be nice, otherwise, very clean look, easy to navigate, ease on eyes. Congrats

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
top menu for markets would be nice too (without drop menu one), at least while there are no too many coins.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Right now we are in the testing period. All trades will be rolled back after that  Wink

I'd love to see opinions from people on whether or not they like the style of rawx. I find it a bit tougher to use than normal exchanges, and without things like being able to click an order to make it fill itself in (i.e., if I have x BTC and want to buy as much as possible from the lowest seller, being able to click and have it auto-calculate everything), it's even tougher.

You could simply enter x BTC and 0.0000001 as price and it would do what you want.
Alternatively you can click 'buy' or 'sell' on each row of the order book. You can also adopt prices by clicking them.

I take back what I said. Didn't realize that you could click the rows, and didn't even see the buy/sell buttons on each of the prices, Smiley. I apologize!
Right now we are in the testing period. All trades will be rolled back after that  Wink

I'd love to see opinions from people on whether or not they like the style of rawx. I find it a bit tougher to use than normal exchanges, and without things like being able to click an order to make it fill itself in (i.e., if I have x BTC and want to buy as much as possible from the lowest seller, being able to click and have it auto-calculate everything), it's even tougher.

You could simply enter x BTC and 0.0000001 as price and it would do what you want.
Alternatively you can click 'buy' or 'sell' on each row of the order book. You can also adopt prices by clicking them.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
No bitcoin markets yet? Hard to trade fees/bux when you don't know how much bux is worth in bitcoin.
Activity: 555
enlighted, can u reset my account ? i only remember my login, i've lost my 2factor and password =/
Activity: 213
When will the site be accepting new accounts? Will there be a 24/7 support available?
Activity: 256

Why not simply including those 4 coins which had the highest trading volume shown at coinmarketcap over 1 month?
Trading volume is best proof for interest in a coin. Voting volume is only proof how good an activation campaign for a coin has been going.  Shocked 

I agree with this - the voting was skewed and definitely did not consider that people would be double voting... Not sure how vcash got so high; higher than LTC or ETH? I doubt it, considering the market volume on those coins.

This is beta after all, let's just get things running... Once the final release is out I would expect to see coins with high volume, particularly because I own fees Smiley

I know how vcash got so high, i voted 150 times with my phone with just deactivating and activating mobile network between each vote, simply to get new ip. It took me 6-7 seconds between each vote.
i am sure others have done that too.

why you did you not use a script to cycle tor circuits with random realistic time offsets depending on the country origin if you wanted to get a coin voted in without having access to real random ips?

lets hope that people who voted this way are not involved to the vcash development if they do things such "stupid"  Roll Eyes
Exactly, it's a beta after all.

And I think what we have now is a nice mixture of high volume coins and those with a fanatic user base. Maybe some of that fanaticism turns into volume? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: