Pages:
Author

Topic: RAWX altcoin exchange (former mcxNOW) | LAUNCHED ON AUGUST 7 - page 5. (Read 25422 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Thought that the marketing team wants to advertise on our forum he already agreed but the banners and the signature template that we're asking have not been provided yet,no return email has arrive it's been 24 hours hope we can have you on board on our forum..

Our traffic is improving daily http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptohub.site#trafficstats
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Will there be a slack for RawX so we can keep up to date with the development of the exchange or will you use this thread for communication?

No need for slack since the site has its own chatroom or you can even make your own private one.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Will there be a slack for RawX so we can keep up to date with the development of the exchange or will you use this thread for communication?
I AM
Are they real startcoins you have listed?  
We all know what happened there.  

And how does DOGE go to 10 decimal points?

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Indeed. Since yesterday you can trade Syscoin on RAWX:

Syscoin
Just updates OP:

Markets

We're currently offering the following coins:

Litecoin

Dogecoin

Stratis

Vcash

Peercoin

Primecoin

Startcoin

DigiCube

Want to add an image that shows the current price on you website?
The URL is https://rawx.io/data/price.png?b=BTC&o=ALTCOIN

Coin request

Want to suggest a coin?
Write an email to [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Any idea what are the next coins to be listed on rawx.io after stratis?

It was just announced that START comes in under an hour.
Any idea what are the next coins to be listed on rawx.io after stratis?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Did some calculation for the fee payouts I received:

*** 1 RXF = .001% of Generated Fees ***

My RXF balance:   5 = 0.005 % of Total Generated Fees

Date: August 11, 2016, 8pm EDT

Fees Generated
           ==========       
btc:        0.00366789   

cube:      1.56161204       

strat:     21.42941573 

Fees Rewarded         % of Fees Generated     
           ==========        ==============

btc:        0.00000018      =          0.004907454             

cube:      0.00007808     =          0.004999961       

strat:      0.00107146     =          0.004999950                                                                     

Thanks Rawx! will be stocking up on rxfs Cheesy     

I wanted to do a check on the interest payouts, but there are variables I don't have to complete this calculation, but I trust they are correct.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Hi enlightened can you clarify a couple of things for me.

First of a question about feeshares: Let's say I own 0.1% of all feeshares which would be 100 feeshares does that entitle me for 0.1% of all fees or 0.09% (because 10% is paid to interest holders)?

Secondly are you running the exchange alone or do you have other people working on it? I hope that when the exchange grows there won't be similar problems like with McxNow. I think that when exchange grows enough there will be need to hire at least some support staff.

Good luck with your endevour!  Smiley

You'd own 0.1% (the 10% is taken from his cut. Essentially, 10k fees are set aside as the interest).
legendary
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Hi enlightened can you clarify a couple of things for me.

First of a question about feeshares: Let's say I own 0.1% of all feeshares which would be 100 feeshares does that entitle me for 0.1% of all fees or 0.09% (because 10% is paid to interest holders)?

Secondly are you running the exchange alone or do you have other people working on it? I hope that when the exchange grows there won't be similar problems like with McxNow. I think that when exchange grows enough there will be need to hire at least some support staff.

Good luck with your endevour!  Smiley

how are the funds kept? Cold or hot wallet?

For BTC we use a hot and a cold wallet.
Activity: 266
how are the funds kept? Cold or hot wallet?
will people that lost their funds from mcxnow get refunded or you continue the scam?

All mcxFEEs were transferred.

Since I am the new owner and didn't have anything to do with what happened on mcxNOW it is impossible to me to refund anything beside that. I don't even have account balances for other currencies.

RAWX is a new exchange which uses an extended version of mcxNOW's codebase. Apart from that it is a completely new entity.
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
will people that lost their funds from mcxnow get refunded or you continue the scam?
Activity: 211
When mcxnow closed I thought realsolid bought back all the mcxshares, did he not?  So the only people that still had shares before the open were those few people who didn't log into mcxnow for several months after it closed to withdraw their money.  So basically almost no one except the owner of the site has any rawx tokens at all and he is the one setting the price.  Can you correct me if I am wrong?

RealSolid announced that all shares will be transferred to its successor, so some refused to sell their fees and kept them until today.
There are around 25,000 RXF in circulation right now.

I don't quite understand.

What happened to the other 75,000 RXF?  Are they out of circulation forever?

No, but they're in the hands of the owner who decided not to sell at this point.
[/quote]

Is that owner you?
Hi, OP, how to prove rawx is the new mcxnow? I checked your previous posts, didn't find any post about mcxnow, so i am a bit confused.  Cry

Oh, well that's easy to prove: go to http://mcxnow.com

When mcxnow closed I thought realsolid bought back all the mcxshares, did he not?  So the only people that still had shares before the open were those few people who didn't log into mcxnow for several months after it closed to withdraw their money.  So basically almost no one except the owner of the site has any rawx tokens at all and he is the one setting the price.  Can you correct me if I am wrong?

RealSolid announced that all shares will be transferred to its successor, so some refused to sell their fees and kept them until today.

What happened to the other 75,000 RXF?  Are they out of circulation forever?

No, but they're in the hands of the owner who decided not to sell at this point.
Activity: 211
When mcxnow closed I thought realsolid bought back all the mcxshares, did he not?  So the only people that still had shares before the open were those few people who didn't log into mcxnow for several months after it closed to withdraw their money.  So basically almost no one except the owner of the site has any rawx tokens at all and he is the one setting the price.  Can you correct me if I am wrong?

What happened to the other 75,000 RXF?  Are they out of circulation forever?
Pages:
Jump to: