Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ActiveMining] Lawsuit Discussion - page 4. (Read 7910 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 05, 2014, 02:08:40 PM
The censor queens are out in full affect.  I have probably posted seven times in that thread, all but two have been deleted, and not one was trolling, all pertained to the many issues at hand.

Mod - what do you think gives you the right to ban me from this thread?

This thread was created to allow shareholders to delete Trolls. So why have you banned me? And what gives you that right because when I supported this thread and asked Ken to support it that was to keep Trolls out - not legitimate shareholders.

The Advisory Board, minerpart, and many others like him... notice how they all eventually abandoned ship (enough is enough) or were forcefully removed from the discussion (censored, banned)?  That would and should speak volumes.  Everyone backs Ken up until they don't or can't anymore, by either choice or force.  Its kind of sad to see all the supporters and faithful members be pushed around, cut out, and treated like they are nothing.

Old Man River will certainly rue the day
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
May 05, 2014, 01:38:13 PM
This keeps getting deleted from the official thread. I hope shareholders deliver on this deadline. Investors have given Ken plenty of chances:

Ken I've had more than enough of this silence and enough of being deleted from this thread.

At this point with the website remaining unchanged I don't believe your aim is to make a success of this company.

So i'll be joining the shareholders side of the Wood Law case against ACtM if you don't come clean and answer to what everyone is asking you about:

verification of shares
situation with msd
accounts
staff pay
profits from mining and sales
ACtM chip
ACtM savings
3 month plan

None of this will be forth coming - so i'll be contacting Woods in 48 hours.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
May 05, 2014, 11:41:20 AM
Please contact Wood Law if you have lost money due to Ken's negligent and/or deceptive tactics (lies).

'Secretary of State Jason Kander has halted a Springfield resident's Bitcoin-based investment activity, saying in a news release today that Kenneth Slaughter used "deceptive tactics" to convince online investors to pay for the development of Bitcoin mining equipment.'

Wood Law phone#: 1-816-256-3582
Wood Law Alt. Phone: 1-888-237-0999
Website: http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation

EDIT (May 08): Several days after creating this thread, Ken started to transfer shares over to CT. Shareholders can now exit (albeit at a significant loss).

Shareholder complaints (last updated on May 29, 2014)
Action Needed Status Ken's last communication
Highlighting key products on website to drive salesIncomplete'We are working on something else more important.'
Additional hashpower to be added to DatacenterIncomplete'We are having some problems keeping our AC running, this is why we have not increased the hashrate. The project manager has now got the AC people working to correct the problem.'
Release of latest financial dataIncomplete'Which do you want Sales or Report, working on getting us a CPA and getting the taxes done.  Can't keep Customer Service Reps due to all the threats and bad language.'
Plan for ActM's own chipIncompleteKen has stated that 'We are working on getting our own chip,' but when asked for a timetable, Ken's response is 'Can't say at this point, lot of thing are happening.'
CT migrationIncomplete'I will finish the shares transfers as soon as I can. I expect this to be in the next few days.'
Release dividendsIncomplete'Dividends will not be paid until after this migration [May 21, 2014]'

Refunds (last updated on July 2, 2014)
CustomerStatusOrder Reference
Magzy2nd Refund check arrived - awaiting clearance at bank
metalchainStill waitingWNJRGEIAX
cryptoconomistStill waiting
meccaflare0Waiting since Jan 2014SXWTSYTQH
greek_hephaestusUnknown
lenart_oWaiting since Mar 2014VOAEWDKKJ
coindesk.comStill waiting; two checks sent with misspellings; one unsigned
danielbrogrenWaiting since Feb 2014JWXKFWTOW
btcriconStill waiting
qukkMWaiting since Jan 2014