Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 12. (Read 48411 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
dude i agree completely ppl just pump out new coins to fuck existing ones and also all the users, look over what happend with credits, some jerk released a new one and ppl go on over it like stupid sheep lol, that is till they will fuck everyone over lol

From the gpucoin thread:

What pool do I leave my miners pointed whilst I sleep?

Sack staying up till 4am on a weekday for this...

I point them at RevolutionCoin to protest against the continuing trend of failed launches.

I tried to let you know.  I hope some of you took the advice.  Smiley

You know the best way to get them back?  

Don't mine the coin...mine something different.
Don't post in the thread.
Don't ask them to re-re-re-relaunch.
Just leave and never look back.

The university coin dev cannot be an ivory tower, far away from the society community, removed from the practical accomplishments of the Revolution. If such an attitude is maintained, the university coin dev will continue giving our society community lawyers failed launches that we do not need. -CHE Guevara
Activity: 434
From the gpucoin thread:

What pool do I leave my miners pointed whilst I sleep?

Sack staying up till 4am on a weekday for this...

I point them at RevolutionCoin to protest against the continuing trend of failed launches.

I tried to let you know.  I hope some of you took the advice.  Smiley

You know the best way to get them back?  

Don't mine the coin...mine something different.
Don't post in the thread.
Don't ask them to re-re-re-relaunch.
Just leave and never look back.

The university coin dev cannot be an ivory tower, far away from the society community, removed from the practical accomplishments of the Revolution. If such an attitude is maintained, the university coin dev will continue giving our society community lawyers failed launches that we do not need. -CHE Guevara
Did you rent a rig or are sitting around getting f'd over by incompetent greedy dev's?

Point your miners here.
It seems gpucoin f'd everyone over..again.

Imagine that.
null problemo dude, i help where and what i can Smiley

Thank you.   Grin

sure man i can do that,just let me know what to do and how lol , yeah thats why i said from day one the OP needs to be transfered or redirected,

Any idea when lazycoins will be up?

WTB, pm me with offers

One of the first 5 coins added.

Hey boxuser,
Have not see you in a while I hope you have been well.

No exact word that I know of.  I have been following their twitter.  I think they have an irc channel as well.

Wanted to ask you as well, if you would be willing to combine your posts #2 & #3 so we can use post #2 to upload the old OP to preserve the history of the coin?

Thank you.   Grin

sure man i can do that,just let me know what to do and how lol , yeah thats why i said from day one the OP needs to be transfered or redirected,

WTB, pm me with offers

Hey boxuser,

No exact word that I know of.  I have been following their twitter.  I think they have an irc channel as well.

Wanted to ask you as well, if you would be willing to combine your posts #2 & #3 so we can use post #2 to upload the old OP to preserve the history of the coin?

WTB, pm me with offers

Hey boxuser,

WTB, pm me with offers

Hey boxuser,

No exact word that I know of.  I have been following their twitter.  I think they have an irc channel as well.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Welcome welcome.
Algoritmo: Scrypt
Lapso por Bloque: 2 minutos
[/b]
Ajuste de Dificultad: Cada bloque (Kimoto's Gravity Well)
Total de Monedas: 8,648,640 CHE
pre-minada un 0.7% para desarrollamiento

I may welcome more warmly if you got something new. But still

Not the coin itself is new, but the concept: Community takeover because of incapable and greedy dev. That's is new.
Great to see the twitter followers have doubled in the last day  Grin
Keep an eye out for the retweet giveaways!!

2 full blocks, that's 32 CHE still up for grabs over at

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.45.html

All you need to do is mine with us and post your results!!

Please don't forget to keeping voting for CHE at

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

And

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

And vote for CHE here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-new-coin-should-bittrex-support-week-1-round-1-497351
Activity: 25
I lost all my CHE when I accidentally unzipped the CRA wallet over this one that held quite some coins. Sad

How can this happen? Your CHE wallet.dat file should be in C:\users\yourcomputername\appdata\roaming\RevolutionCoin
directory. It will not be overwritten by CRA since it generates other directory.

I was one of the first miners and we still used the CRA folder back then (first launch). When I use the new wallet, no coins show up.

You mined at the beginning on our coin chain (CRA then CHE), then never updated to new wallet Crapples and later to RevolutionCoin. Now you have decided to install the wallet of the dead coin Cryptoapples, without backing up your old wallet? If so, your old coins are lost, I think. But why the heck you have done that?

I screwed up with downloading and unzipping the wrong file. Ah well, revolutions always have victims. Smiley

I too was mining "crapples" when new wallet "revolutioncoin" was released. After running "revolutioncoin" wallet I too had no coins!. Simple fix: You must copy wallet.dat from "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Crapples\ then paste into C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RevolutionCoin  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
From the Place of Mount Everest & Buddha
Welcome welcome.
Algoritmo: Scrypt
Lapso por Bloque: 2 minutos
[/b]
Ajuste de Dificultad: Cada bloque (Kimoto's Gravity Well)
Total de Monedas: 8,648,640 CHE
pre-minada un 0.7% para desarrollamiento

I may welcome more warmly if you got something new. But still
Activity: 335
Great to see the twitter followers have doubled in the last day  Grin
Keep an eye out for the retweet giveaways!!

2 full blocks, that's 32 CHE still up for grabs over at

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.45.html

All you need to do is mine with us and post your results!!

Please don't forget to keeping voting for CHE at

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

And

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Activity: 17
Pages:
Jump to: