Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 54. (Read 48437 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
yeah they deleted me to a few times already, fuck them dont allow those ppl to treat you like that, just because they cant scam us by their own misstake thats why they want to change all

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: furyoftheflames on Today at 02:12:28 PM
Quote from: leewilson on Today at 02:08:42 PM
I recommended a name change once before and I will do it again...

Crapples

That would actually be a great name!

So, on February 14, the launch was supposed to be 8PM UTC, but it was launched at 7PM UTC.  Of course, a failed event.  Now, we have more trouble on another launch.  I was actually really interested in this coin, with the branding opportunities and limited supply, but it's just a big waste of time now.  I will give the devs one last chance to get it right.  If it's a dud at 10PM UTC, I'm done with it forever.

Crapples....MADE FROM THE CRAPPIEST STUFF ON EARTH

And the coin is launched...mine mine mine....I am still mining on http://cra.poolnetwork.org/ and will continue to do so.

We have the source ..now just time for wallets.  Whoever mined the genesis please consider using half for bounties.

Mutiny of CryptoApples and rename to Crapples...I honestly think the community might get behind this more if we show how the community can take over a multiple fail launch coin and make it actually work.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
just name it aristotle coin Smiley
Activity: 434
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: furyoftheflames on Today at 02:12:28 PM
Quote from: leewilson on Today at 02:08:42 PM
I recommended a name change once before and I will do it again...

Crapples

That would actually be a great name!

So, on February 14, the launch was supposed to be 8PM UTC, but it was launched at 7PM UTC.  Of course, a failed event.  Now, we have more trouble on another launch.  I was actually really interested in this coin, with the branding opportunities and limited supply, but it's just a big waste of time now.  I will give the devs one last chance to get it right.  If it's a dud at 10PM UTC, I'm done with it forever.

Crapples....MADE FROM THE CRAPPIEST STUFF ON EARTH

And the coin is launched...mine mine mine....I am still mining on http://cra.poolnetwork.org/ and will continue to do so.

We have the source ..now just time for wallets.  Whoever mined the genesis please consider using half for bounties.

Mutiny of CryptoApples and rename to Crapples...I honestly think the community might get behind this more if we show how the community can take over a multiple fail launch coin and make it actually work.
Activity: 350
I'm on cra.poolnetwork and running great:

Network Info
Difficulty    0.42936324
Est Next Difficulty    2.98514420 (Change in 1482 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    0 minutes 21 seconds
Current Block    537

who mined the genesis block ?

That is the million dollar question...box...did you get it?  what was the first block your pool solved?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
I m mining and trying to talk with few people to build wallet. This is amazing...
Activity: 476
Activity: 490

Cheesy Paradoxally, The simple fact that the coin got taken over from the beginning out of the hands of the crappy dev (pobably just upset he fucked up to set up his own rig on time),, gives it some good promises for the future and potential.

I am mining on the pool, I am not sure exactly what I am mining, but like this is oftent the case, I feel the BTC coming

Community coin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
first democratic coin yeah cheers Smiley
I understand crapples is a bit offensive...so the rotten apple thing is good,

but instead of RottenCryptoApples

change to CryptoRottenApples
Community Take Over  Wink

They deleted my posts from the original thread.

Now, PoolNetwork.. Can you reup the source please  Cool

+1

It's happening  Grin woohoo

they got he most blocks
so we need to stick with that otherwise the rest is a waste and all mined is for nothing.
Sorry..didn't see you had already started a thread.

Here is another if we need to use it as well.

[ANN] Crapple Coin, Join the Takeover! No More Multiple Fail Launches★KGW★
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncra-cryptoappleskgwstable-700mhash-net-457078
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've uploaded the src I got 2 hours ago to github.

https://github.com/adversor/rottenapples

Do whatever you guys what to do with it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hold on guys. I am going to upload the source Pool Network and my pool are using to github.
Activity: 476
who mined the genesis block ?
Viva la Revolution!! CHE!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Viva La Crapple
101 unconfirmed

need wallet