Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed! - page 8. (Read 68235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Mining and PoS of the new FAIL has been flawless. The only thing now is the front end and another reset for the production blockchain. First 200 blocks will be with 0 reward to prevent instamine. We are going to be ready pretty soon.

Regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
So.. does this mean FailCoin have been forked? And is now on a close-beta stage? Great! Looking forward to swap FailCoin at EmpoEx.

Hey Jack,

Well... if everything goes fine, the fork + the swap will finish by the end of February.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Dear FAILers,

We are currently testing mining process of FAILCoin! We remind you that FAIL will be reduced!

Cheers,
Spartak

So.. does this mean FailCoin have been forked? And is now on a close-beta stage? Great! Looking forward to swap FailCoin at EmpoEx.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We are currently testing mining process of FAILCoin! We remind you that FAIL will be reduced!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Funny image.. so.. he was caught by the Police? Sound interesting..

Well... he was on protest and he gone crazy at some point. Smiley
legendary
Dear FAILers,

We are close to our ETA about the fork. Today I will probably speak with our developer and will notify you if there is any changes. We would also want to reveal who is going to be our community manager for France and Italy. His nickname is Moze. He is very good marketer (that's his real job) and will also help us with some strategies, but above all - he is my personal friend and true FAILer (that's him on the GIF... and I'm not joking. Grin)

Regards,
Spartak

Funny image.. so.. he was caught by the Police? Sound interesting..
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We are close to our ETA about the fork. Today I will probably speak with our developer and will notify you if there is any changes. We would also want to reveal who is going to be our community manager for France and Italy. His nickname is Moze. He is very good marketer (that's his real job) and will also help us with some strategies, but above all - he is my personal friend and true FAILer (that's him on the GIF... and I'm not joking. Grin)

Regards,
Spartak
legendary
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Dear FAILers,

We used couple of days to rest after our birthdays, but we are starting to work again. Today we will talk with our developer again and I will keep you posted if needed. Currently our ETA about the fork is still 12th of February.

P.S. Here's a picture of me and one of my gifts (FC Barcelona's watch). Wink

Regards,
Spartak

Thanks for the updates spartak!
It's good to know that you're working on the project after all the celebrations  Grin

Let's see if everything is successfully prepared for the 12th of February
Keep up the good work!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We used couple of days to rest after our birthdays, but we are starting to work again. Today we will talk with our developer again and I will keep you posted if needed. Currently our ETA about the fork is still 12th of February.

P.S. Here's a picture of me and one of my gifts (FC Barcelona's watch). Wink

Regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hmm.. what about CPU miner? I hope to mine some quick FailCoin while it is still newly-forked. I'm using a low-end GPU so.. I dont think I will be able to mine using my GPU.

Hey Jack,

I'm not quite sure, but I will talk with ocminer short before FAIL swap is over. I believe that there will be no problem to mine with CPU as well.

Cheers,
Spartak

Great! I will be waiting to mine FailCoin with my CPU soon. Will there be a new mining pool?

Yes, but I don't think that you will be able to mine with CPU there. Difficulty will be too high.
legendary
Hmm.. what about CPU miner? I hope to mine some quick FailCoin while it is still newly-forked. I'm using a low-end GPU so.. I dont think I will be able to mine using my GPU.

Hey Jack,

I'm not quite sure, but I will talk with ocminer short before FAIL swap is over. I believe that there will be no problem to mine with CPU as well.

Cheers,
Spartak

Great! I will be waiting to mine FailCoin with my CPU soon. Will there be a new mining pool?
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Hey Jack,

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Failcoin needs to be forked, i have to imagine it failed  Angry

Surprising  Grin Cheesy Smiley Grin Wink

Hello,

FAIL will be forked, because there is lack of interest in LTC pairs, not because it really failed. Other thing is that we didn't have developer support and therefore - we didn't talked with bigger exchanges to list us. A guy from Bittrex (I will not say his name) can confirm that I talked with him months ago (they still had LTC pair) and I said him: "Hey, can you consider listing FAIL on Bittrex when we look better (i.e. have coders)?" and his answer was positive. We also don't want to lie people! After that we talked with many developers, but some of them turned to be scammers, others wasn't interested. One of our main differences from most of the coins is that we will be here for years ahead - no matter what is the current price and who is laughing. Many people are saying: "What do you expect? The coin is named FAIL and its doomed!", but guess what? 90% of those people are investing in coins which eventually are dead in less than a month. FAIL is still here! FAILCoin can really have pretty good future and sooner or later we believe that many people will see its potential as a currency. Those people will understand (or already know) that real profit can be made when you are persistent. What do you expect to happen after let's say 2 years with so many coins popping up each day? Little by little people are not interested, marketcap is shrinking and at the end - few coins will last. Coins with pretty high volume which will kill most of the pumpers too. We can't just launch coin after coin and expect to make real profits. Yes, at the moment you still have the chance to make fast 1-2-5-100 BTC (that is the goal of almost everybody.. to exchange their currency for BTC and go away), but so what? At the end there will be nothing to make profit of. Many people already gave up on cryptos. Big percentage of them are ordinary people who don't have much money and some may say: "So what? Its normal to be eaten by a shark in business.", but here's the thing - those people were building communities. I might be wrong, but I think that DOGE is the best example of that. Ordinary people liked it, creator refused to sell it and eventually some big investors appeared. Now most of those people are either disgusted or just gone. FAIL found its coders (and will continue to look for more) and its managers (every one of them is good and honest person!). Now we are going to work hard to build strong network and community. Those 2 things are vital for every coin. After that - sky is the limit.

P.S. Something like announcement to all: We decided that its best for FAIL to use only scrypt algo. Miners with SHA or GPU's can mine it on our multipool. ETA for the fork is 12th February. We really tried to make it multi-algo, but there can be many flaws and we want to avoid them.
P.S.2. Happy birthday to me and our lead dev. Grin

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 314
Merit: 250

Hopefully fail coin 2.0 will not be a fail.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!

legendary
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Dear FAILers,

We are looking for DEDICATED community managers for China, Japan, Germany, Italy, Spain and France. Everyone of them will receive somewhere between 0.1 - 0.5% of the entire FAILCoin currency (we will discuss it in private conversations). Their obligations will be to translate our thread (new thread will be launched after swap) to one of those languages, follow it, respond to questions/posting news on the given native language. If you have some friend/s who meets our criteria, please sent PM to me. People who find our community managers will be rewarded too.

P.S. We are also looking for skilled designer! Bounty again will be discussed with PM's.

Cheers,
Spartak

@spartak_t, message sent to your bitcointalk inbox!  Wink
I've been following FAIL since long time ago, so... if it's necessary I can help a little bit the project.

Looking forward to your response!

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

I will talk with our lead developer in about 6 to 8 hours, we will finish the work on new source in the next few days and hopefully the swap on EmpoEx will start sometime next week. We both will probably be AFK for the next 2 days, because we both have birthdays tomorrow. Wink

Stay FAILed!

Regards,
Spartak

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey FAILers,

Just received an answer from our lead developer. He gave me some updates, but we need to discuss them tomorrow, because he does not have time right now. We will keep you updated.

Regards,
Spartak 
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hi, is the coin swap still starting today?

Hello,

Not exactly. ETA was for the final coin specifications. I already contacted the dev and I'm waiting him to answer. If everything goes fine I believe that the swap should start within 1 week or so.

Cheers,
Spartak
Pages:
Jump to: