Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed! - page 6. (Read 68235 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Fair enough Smiley Just wanted to be as ready as possible to provide a public pool.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Will the base coin configuration e.g. rpc-port, p2p-port etc be the same ? If not, can that information be disclosed ?

Hey,

No, and we currently can't disclose anything. When we are ready only the nodes and EmpoEx will have new wallets until the swap is over. After that we will give them for the public. We want to avoid instamine/mining until the denomination is over.

Cheers,
Spartak
Still waiting here Smiley

Hello,

It will be pretty soon. We are currently fixing some bugs which other coins didn't. I was working with the dev until 5 am today and we are now continuing. It takes time, but FAIL will look better than we though. Wink

Cheers,
Spartak

Will the base coin configuration e.g. rpc-port, p2p-port etc be the same ? If not, can that information be disclosed ?
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Hello,

It will be pretty soon. We are currently fixing some bugs which other coins didn't. I was working with the dev until 5 am today and we are now continuing. It takes time, but FAIL will look better than we though. Wink

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
What about Andorid wallet? Or light weighted wallet? Many people (including me) dont want to download the whole blockchain.

Hey, Jack,

What about some patience? Smiley Currently we have Windows, OSX and Linux wallets available and FAIL will be launched with them. After the launch and swap, we will start developing the coin, but with no promises and ETA's whatsoever. The most important thing for a coin is to build its network and community. Other important thing is that we are not going to run away as many of the people with fancy promises (and wallets) did.

Cheers,
Spartak

Alright. I will be waiting patiently for new FailCoin to be released..
legendary
@FAILCommunity
What about Andorid wallet? Or light weighted wallet? Many people (including me) dont want to download the whole blockchain.

Hey, Jack,

What about some patience? Smiley Currently we have Windows, OSX and Linux wallets available and FAIL will be launched with them. After the launch and swap, we will start developing the coin, but with no promises and ETA's whatsoever. The most important thing for a coin is to build its network and community. Other important thing is that we are not going to run away as many of the people with fancy promises (and wallets) did.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We are almost ready. Nodes are up and the premine for the swap is ready. We are just waiting 1 more developer to give his opinion about FAIL's code and our journey begins.

Stay FAILed!

Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey FAILers,

Yesterday we have received new source with Windows, OSX and Linux wallets. I tweeted and posted on Facebook about that, but I forgot doing it here. Smiley Source has been send to be checked by one developer (it will be probably checked by another one as well). If everything is okay we will contact EmpoEx and FAIL swap will be live.

Stay FAILed for more news.

Cheers,
Spartak
I'll keep myself updated then, expect to see FAIL at https://pool.bejjan.net once FAIL re-launches :-)
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Will there be a new blockchain ? Is there any point to set up pool now with source at https://github.com/FailCoinCommunity/failcoin ?

Cheers

Hey, bejjan,

Yes, the blockchain will be completely new so there is no point setting up pool with current source. New FAILCoin will be created and the old one will be denominated at EmpoEx at the rate 1 old FAIL for 0.0025 new. About 2 weeks after the swap is started only one FAIL will remain! Wink

P.S. Thank you for your interest!

Cheers,
Spartak
Will there be a new blockchain ? Is there any point to set up pool now with source at https://github.com/FailCoinCommunity/failcoin ?

Cheers
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey, FAILers,

Our lead dev was on trip to China and we didn't have updates in the past 5-7 days, but he contacted us today. Just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive. Grin Stay FAILed about more updates, which we believe will be made pretty soon (no ETA's!).

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey, yogg,

We are not in rush. Just don't forget to swap old FAIL on EmpoEx when we start our denomination process. After that we will have new source (and Linux wallet) available.

Regards,
Spartak

Hey !

Allright then. When the swap takes place and the linux wallet is available, I will start a game with FAIL.
I'll check this trade regularly. Do you have any idea of when the swap will take place ?

Cheers,
yogg

Hey, yogg,

I believe that it will start next week. We kinda messed up FAIL specs at the first fork. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hey, yogg,

We are not in rush. Just don't forget to swap old FAIL on EmpoEx when we start our denomination process. After that we will have new source (and Linux wallet) available.

Regards,
Spartak

Hey !

Allright then. When the swap takes place and the linux wallet is available, I will start a game with FAIL.
I'll check this trade regularly. Do you have any idea of when the swap will take place ?

Cheers,
yogg
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I really appreciate your nice words. We are really doing our best to bring the website back as it was.
Very soon, we're going to have a custom design for our offchain dice game.

About FAILcoin, we are having issues with compiling a linux version of the wallet...
I am really sorry. If someone could do it, or if they are available at some time, I'll bring up a dice game with it as soon as I can. Smiley

Thanks batesresearch for the VPS and your support. We'll use it to run the FAIL dice game very soon.

Cheers,

yogg

Hey, yogg,

Regards,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
I am a big fan of AltDice.net both for helping support FAIL without any questions and for providing a great service to the crypto world. So I have been in discussion with yogg to provide a VPS system free of charge to help get the service back on its feet.

Hopefully this will help and as a community although our crypto is FAIL we shouldn't let such a good service FAIL!!

I really appreciate your nice words. We are really doing our best to bring the website back as it was.
Very soon, we're going to have a custom design for our offchain dice game.

About FAILcoin, we are having issues with compiling a linux version of the wallet...
I am really sorry. If someone could do it, or if they are available at some time, I'll bring up a dice game with it as soon as I can. Smiley

Thanks batesresearch for the VPS and your support. We'll use it to run the FAIL dice game very soon.

Cheers,

yogg
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I am a big fan of AltDice.net both for helping support FAIL without any questions and for providing a great service to the crypto world. So I have been in discussion with yogg to provide a VPS system free of charge to help get the service back on its feet.

Hopefully this will help and as a community although our crypto is FAIL we shouldn't let such a good service FAIL!!

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

Pages:
Jump to: