Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed! - page 7. (Read 68239 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Not a single coin was lost. I take the funds security very seriously.
The issue was different. It was related to the entire infrastructure.
We are now working on that in order to bring a more secure and resilient dicing platform.

Anyway, I will give you updates about it. Smiley

Thank you, yogg. Btw you already probably know that FAIL will be denominated. After the swap our community will provide more coins for your dice game.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Is there an ETA for this yet?

I think it should be done by tomorrow, if there is no issues. I need a linux 32bits FAILcoin daemon. :/
I will try to compile it from sources.

Hey,

How much coins were lost? Or the problem is different?

Not a single coin was lost. I take the funds security very seriously.
The issue was different. It was related to the entire infrastructure.
We are now working on that in order to bring a more secure and resilient dicing platform.

Anyway, I will give you updates about it. Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear Failers,

The dice game (http://fail.altdice.net) had a big failure.
We are currently doing our best to get everything back in order.

Expect to see FAIL back very soon on Altdice.net

You'll have the possibility to play both Onchain and/or Offchain dice games with FAILcoins ! Smiley

Hey,

How much coins were lost? Or the problem is different?
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Dear Failers,

You'll have the possibility to play both Onchain and/or Offchain dice games with FAILcoins ! Smiley

Is there an ETA for this yet?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Dear Failers,

legendary
@FAILCommunity
So.. the release will be postponed to next week? Great to see that you are premining FailCoin.

Hey, Jack,

Yes... probably FAIL will launch next week. We did premined FAIL for the swap on EmpoEx, but those coins are pretty much useless now. Smiley We must create new coin and premine it again.

Regards,
Spartak 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Dear FAILers,

We always claimed that we are going to be honest and transparent, and that is why I am here to tell you that we have FAILed with the launch of the new FAILCoin. Why? Because we discussed many options with our lead developer about our new specs. What happened? Everything went smooth, Windows, Linux and OSX wallets were ready, but..... we've messed up our specs and now we must change them and run some tests again. New FAIL ended up with 10 coins/block reward, 70M coins in total, 1% PoS interest and about 450 days of mining. We wanted bigger PoS interest (3%) and longer mining period that is why we can't release FAIL with those specs. Please don't worry about anything! I believe that we are going to be ready with new FAIL by the end of this week, but still... I don't want to give any ETA. What I can assure you that we will continue with our work, we will be here and we will never leave FAIL!

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov

So.. the release will be postponed to next week? Great to see that you are premining FailCoin.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We always claimed that we are going to be honest and transparent, and that is why I am here to tell you that we have FAILed with the launch of the new FAILCoin. Why? Because we discussed many options with our lead developer about our new specs. What happened? Everything went smooth, Windows, Linux and OSX wallets were ready, but..... we've messed up our specs and now we must change them and run some tests again. New FAIL ended up with 10 coins/block reward, 70M coins in total, 1% PoS interest and about 450 days of mining. We wanted bigger PoS interest (3%) and longer mining period that is why we can't release FAIL with those specs. Please don't worry about anything! I believe that we are going to be ready with new FAIL by the end of this week, but still... I don't want to give any ETA. What I can assure you that we will continue with our work, we will be here and we will never leave FAIL!

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

All of our wallets are ready and currently we are premining coins for the swap which will be made on EmpoEx exchange! Stay FAILed as there are more news to come!

Best regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Great! Monday is over, any new update? When will swap start?

I talked with dev on IRC about 30 minutes ago. Windows and OSX wallets are ready. Linix wallet is building as we speak. I believe that the swap will start by the end (Friday) of this week.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Dear FAILers,

We now have the new wallets and all is looking good! We are going to take 2 days off and we will start working in Monday again. Today I am going to talk with EmpoEx and warn them about the swap.

Regards,
Spartak

Great! Monday is over, any new update? When will swap start?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We now have the new wallets and all is looking good! We are going to take 2 days off and we will start working in Monday again. Today I am going to talk with EmpoEx and warn them about the swap.

Regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
As soon as possible? How long is your soon? I gonna be one of the first few to download the new wallet! Smiley
Great looking wallet you have there! Is the developer a designer too?

Hey Jack,

If you look at the date of the transactions in the wallet, we kinda kept our ETA for 12th February, but the dev wanted to make some extra tests. They are now finished and I think that we will have the new wallet today, but we will release it for the public in probably 2-3 days at the most (don't want to give ETA's though everything can happen and sometimes people are getting frustrated). After that our first goals will be multipool, bigger exchanges and more adoption. Little by little we are going to work to secure our network too. The most important things in Bitcoin are the adoption and that the coin was first. We are never going to be near BTC, but we are going to follow it's course in some way. 

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Dear FAILers,

This will be our first wallet:

We will launch FAIL asap, because we want to start building our community and network. Fancy features and such will be discussed in future.

Regards,
Spartak

As soon as possible? How long is your soon? I gonna be one of the first few to download the new wallet! Smiley
Great looking wallet you have there! Is the developer a designer too?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

This will be our first wallet:

We will launch FAIL asap, because we want to start building our community and network. Fancy features and such will be discussed in future.

Regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey FAILers,

Just wanted to let you know that tests of FAIL went fine and our dev is currently thinking about the design of our wallet. I have send him an e-mail about 2 hours ago and said not to worry about the wallet. We think that building our network and community is more important than fancy wallet. Will keep you updated as soon as we have something else.

Regards,
Spartak
Activity: 339
Hey hey Mr. B!

Belated happy birthday! I have been busy as usual...

Grin

Thanks Mr. A! Smiley Don't be too busy, because we are going to need you. Wink

Lol, I'll do my best  Cool
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey hey Mr. B!

Grin

Thanks Mr. A! Smiley Don't be too busy, because we are going to need you. Wink
Activity: 339
Hey hey Mr. B!

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: