Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: 🚀 [ANN] Freedom of action with ZUMMINER 🚀 - page 15. (Read 4629 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
is it cheaper than buyin hashpower from NiceHash for a minable token type?
Activity: 31
I didn't understand - I should buy your equipment, it is provided free or on lease?
same question.

No, you shouldn't.

The total amount of investments received will be used to purchase equipment for the cryptocurrencies production. Each investor will conditionally own* a certain amount of capacity, in accordance with the share of his investments in the total amount of all investments for the accounting period.

The purchased equipment will be used for the mining of cryptocurrency, the greater part of the profit from which will be distributed among investors according to the selected tariffs.

so you'll be mine crypto, not me:) and how will you choose what to mine?
Are there are any guarantees for investors ?
Activity: 98
I'm a newbie, so explain me plz what are the advantages of investments over cloud mining? I have heard this is no longer relevant to invest in it
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
any proof on your mining rig?
eg picture?
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Sounds like this is more of a Cloud Mining rather than actual mining as you don't have any proofs such as Genesis Mining for an actual physical mining farm. Also, this is for a long-term investment which is risky nowadays.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
How are the wallet data protected?  What safety functions do you provide

Password hint, recovery phrase, Ip list, Email confirmation.
Do you have any bounty company? I'm newbie, but I can participate in social network companies

We have no bounty program.
We are selling services.
I didn't understand - I should buy your equipment, it is provided free or on lease?
same question.

No, you shouldn't.

The total amount of investments received will be used to purchase equipment for the cryptocurrencies production. Each investor will conditionally own* a certain amount of capacity, in accordance with the share of his investments in the total amount of all investments for the accounting period.

The purchased equipment will be used for the mining of cryptocurrency, the greater part of the profit from which will be distributed among investors according to the selected tariffs.
Your interest rates are guaranteed. By those times, how can you ROI and generate 90% more in 9 months through mining ?
Wallet without fees. Chat support auto-translating text into bad english. None of the associates mentioned on the site can be found with a LinkedIn profile...
Sorry to say, but looking suspicious !

Hello,
NDioWealthAmp

ROI is guaranteed by the power of our servers. You do not need to check whether they are working or not. You are just getting passive income. That is one of the advantages of Zumminer. None of the associates mentioned on the website can be found on LinkedIn.
Activity: 266
same question.
Activity: 103
How are the wallet data protected?  What safety functions do you provide
Activity: 31
Activity: 109
like it, wish you success with the project. No bad tariffs
Activity: 34
Your interest rates are guaranteed. By those times, how can you ROI and generate 90% more in 9 months through mining ?
Wallet without fees. Chat support auto-translating text into bad english. None of the associates mentioned on the site can be found with a LinkedIn profile...
Sorry to say, but looking suspicious !
Explain to me how it works: "The possibility of a fixed income up to 0.33% a day on investment into the project" (this is from your website)
Sounds promising)
hmm, I like the concept. If this is true, I'm in)

You are welcome, KenDowson.
You can choose your tariff at our website
Cool. Percent are paid every day, right?

Yes, you are right.
How is the profit distributed from the mining? Well, the one that does not go to investors
I really like your project. Professional team, understandable idea. But I have the same question)
And another one - If I want to become an investor, what should I do?
And by the way, why don't have a trial period?

Hello, DrToken.

Firstly, you should be a registered zumminer user. Please complete the registration at our website.

Secondly, you should choose the investment bar at the top of your dashboard and press "invest to mining".

ok, I got it
but still, what about the profit distributed from the mining (excluding investor's)?

You can calculate your profit according to your tariff
Activity: 162
Explain to me how it works: "The possibility of a fixed income up to 0.33% a day on investment into the project" (this is from your website)
Sounds promising)
hmm, I like the concept. If this is true, I'm in)

You are welcome, KenDowson.
You can choose your tariff at our website
Cool. Percent are paid every day, right?
Activity: 119
In any case, the cost of servicing the Crypto currency is a big problem. I do not think that someone who uses bitcoin often will deny it.

If we do not solve the problem with the efficiency of mining, bitcoin will not be able to grow.

Therefore, any projects that offer solutions in the area of ​​improving the efficiency of mining are the best option for investment.

Cloud mining is by definition more efficient, because it can use higher technologies for mining.

Therefore, I prefer to have tokens of a large number of projects in the field of mining.
I agree with you. Only now, especially now (the situation with China), we need to develop cloud services, because you get rid of electricity costs, round-the-clock control, software and other costs associated with the classical mining.
Activity: 286
Are you sure Cloud Mining is a serious and profitable activity in today's times? Roll Eyes

In any case, the cost of servicing the Crypto currency is a big problem. I do not think that someone who uses bitcoin often will deny it.

If we do not solve the problem with the efficiency of mining, bitcoin will not be able to grow.

Therefore, any projects that offer solutions in the area of ​​improving the efficiency of mining are the best option for investment.

Cloud mining is by definition more efficient, because it can use higher technologies for mining.

Therefore, I prefer to have tokens of a large number of projects in the field of mining.
Activity: 237
I really like your project. Looks interesting. At what stage is the project now?
Pages:
Jump to: