Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 3. (Read 193762 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
The last news I heard it was 80% ready. The dev is finishing another higher priority project now and will release HAL after. There are two separate algorithms implemented, one for PoW and another for PoS. The first one is NeoScrypt, so prepare your miners. I'm sure the new wallet will be released this week.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Can i ask a question ?
Who are the owners of the coin ? Phantom?? And what right he has to remove the halcoindev (just asking) . And what why is the coin algo being changed ?

I am not a fudder ... and i have no intention of fudding ... am just asking ... I am a supporter of this coin ... plz can some one answer me

Thank u

There are no owners. It isn't a bank or something. It's the community who decides where to go. The previous dev did nothing for HAL after September in fact. It doesn't really matter why. We need a dev who can do the job. I found a good dev and he agreed to make the next release for HAL. When it's done and open for public use, he will speak for himself.

And...? Delisting will be happening real soon if nothing changes like immediately...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
But if take over takes place the coin will not be the same coin right ?? Just the name ... or is the halcoindev going to handover the source code to u ... as per i know the source code was not made public...

Again saying i am just inquiring ... by no means i intend to FUD

Can i ask a question ?
Who are the owners of the coin ? Phantom?? And what right he has to remove the halcoindev (just asking) . And what why is the coin algo being changed ?

I am not a fudder ... and i have no intention of fudding ... am just asking ... I am a supporter of this coin ... plz can some one answer me

Thank u

There are no owners. It isn't a bank or something. It's the community who decides where to go. The previous dev did nothing for HAL after September in fact. It doesn't really matter why. We need a dev who can do the job. I found a good dev and he agreed to make the next release for HAL. When it's done and open for public use, he will speak for himself.

Can i ask a question ?

Thank u

Activity: 51
Can i ask a question ?

Thank u
Ran into a kind of difficulty with the new algo. It's more expensive than X15 and consumes more CPU resources making it complicated to do staking if there are hundreds of small coin inputs available in a wallet. That includes my one. It needs to be optimized somehow. The dev is going to work around this either way. Stay tuned.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I'm glad to see that Hal is being rescued. It has a great community and the focus of the coin looked like a promising idea. I hope things go smoothly in your transition and I look forward to trading Hal again.
Activity: 13
codes are being developed

Will ensure compliance with the Ethereum interface

With giant Together shop opening soon

Ty.

https://github.com/halpeople/halcyon/blob/master/ethereum_test.txt
Activity: 13
hi peolple

halcyon coin source code: https://github.com/halcyondev

new dev good luck.

#tothemoon
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
I talked to the new dev on the last weekend and we decided to switch the algo because X15 was never a winner and ASICs like those advertised by Cleverhash are coming soon for all X1x coins anyway. I think it's good to stay ASIC free for half a year at least, maybe more. Should take a day or two to implement. No joke.

Great we could choose fresh algo.
I talked to the new dev on the last weekend and we decided to switch the algo because X15 was never a winner and ASICs like those advertised by Cleverhash are coming soon for all X1x coins anyway. I think it's good to stay ASIC free for half a year at least, maybe more. Should take a day or two to implement. No joke.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Who is going to take over Halcyon.

Mark Karpeles from Japan?  Grin

Lol, I lost all hope with Halcyon so it's really not matter much. But I will hold all coins what I am holding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Mark Karpeles from Japan?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
@ph4nt0m

We don't have any time. We have to act, when there is still not to late to save this coin. I'm wondering why halcyondev appears when we talk about takeover?

The wallet update is going out on Monday. I'm told everything is going as scheduled. The new code is being tested to make sure there are no bad surprises while switching over.

Should we make a new thread for HAL?

I'm leaving this up to the new dev.

@ph4nt0m

We don't have any time. We have to act, when there is still not to late to save this coin. I'm wondering why halcyondev appears when we talk about takeover?

The wallet update is going out on Monday. I'm told everything is going as scheduled. The new code is being tested to make sure there are no bad surprises while switching over.

I'm leaving this up to the new dev.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
@ph4nt0m

@ph4nt0m

legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
@ph4nt0m

Pages:
Jump to: