Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 8. (Read 193762 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
I dumped more than 150000 HAL into this wall the day before yesterday. Lost like 20 bitcoin on that trade.
Made 10 bitcoin on this coin before so still big loss. Best of luck to whoever is holding, I'm out.

I doubt that selling at 1500 sat. was very smart. How much did you pull out of this trade? Something like 2 BTC for nearly 10% of the coin supply.

2 BTC's better than 0.5
Market cap's still ~5500$ when recently dead coins proved scam can go all the way down to 1500$ without any hope to recover higher than maybe 3k$. Also, nobody is pumping dead coins right now seeing how bearish BTC is.
So he was right to stop loss now instead of 2 weeks from now when 1 HAL could be worth less than 500 sat.

You can of course gamble on getting news from the dev, it's still possible, even if more and more unlikely as time passes without a single post from him.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
from the bottom of my heart, fuck you Halcyon Dev, fuck you pump and dump cartel , fuck all of you quick scheme scam people
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
I dumped more than 150000 HAL into this wall the day before yesterday. Lost like 20 bitcoin on that trade.
Made 10 bitcoin on this coin before so still big loss. Best of luck to whoever is holding, I'm out.

I doubt that selling at 1500 sat. was very smart. How much did you pull out of this trade? Something like 2 BTC for nearly 10% of the coin supply.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
im new on this coin, but think that it is good time to enter. risky but chance of profit is good too
Activity: 56
im buy some coins now. i lost 1 btc now its time to work off
Activity: 10
Im out too, lost 8 bitcoin  on this scamcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
No Dev no Pump!

Look at SUPERCOIN!

what do you see?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
the calm before the storm LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Hal will get pumped again. Key got a second pump. Hal will as well. Most likely sooner than later.

^^
Whales are buying up... Maybe they know something we don't.

I was talking about new dev(devs) a few pages before, but Halcyondev deleted them.

If he continues to behave like a spoiled kid by deleting posts he doesn't like, we start another non-moderated thread on HAL and move the discussion there. If he continues to ignore us, we find someone who audits the code and suggests the best direction for this coin.

You think You can access to Hal source code??

If PeerSend isn't going to become open source, what's the point? Forget it. There are many opportunities still. What we need is a reasonably skilled dev with a heartbeat. Is it that difficult to find one?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Those of You who still holding HAL got iron balls. Im must admit that... Roll Eyes
Activity: 371
Those of You who still holding HAL got iron balls. Im must admit that... Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Still no products for sale with the online store.. I guess I'll just use Ebay like the rest of the world to buy my nootropics for now.

Roadmap hit to many bumps for me.. Good luck with the nice graphics..
Activity: 824
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
I hold!!

The coins bad

move on
Activity: 371
I was talking about new dev(devs) a few pages before, but Halcyondev deleted them.

If he continues to behave like a spoiled kid by deleting posts he doesn't like, we start another non-moderated thread on HAL and move the discussion there. If he continues to ignore us, we find someone who audits the code and suggests the best direction for this coin.

You think You can access to Hal source code??
Pages:
Jump to: