Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 5. (Read 193762 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
@ph4ntom did you find some1 who will takeover HAL. IMO there is no more time.

My dev is working on the wallet cleaning it up and patching up. I think it will be ready for release by the end of month. How much time do we all need between a release date and a hard fork switch to the new wallet? I heard Cryptsy is slow to catch up. Don't know about Bittrex. Also need to get some pools onboard.

Are you going to follow the whitepaper with the same handling of transactions, addresses etc ??

What whitepaper? That 5 page marketing crap in the OP a college student can write in an hour or two?

The new wallet will be compatible with the existing network until the switch time. That's the point.

Hey ph4nt0m

havnt been keeping much up with the thread, had my 2000 coins stashed for the old masternode project and completely forgot all about them.

Anyway so whats the sketch with Hal? Could you tell me your plans?
Activity: 591
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

My dev is working on the wallet cleaning it up and patching up. I think it will be ready for release by the end of month. How much time do we all need between a release date and a hard fork switch to the new wallet? I heard Cryptsy is slow to catch up. Don't know about Bittrex. Also need to get some pools onboard.

Are you going to follow the whitepaper with the same handling of transactions, addresses etc ??

What whitepaper? That 5 page marketing crap in the OP a college student can write in an hour or two?

The new wallet will be compatible with the existing network until the switch time. That's the point.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Maybe we should nominate Halcyondev to POH? Cheesy

He's a certain winner Grin
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

legendary
Peaky Blinder

I think bittrex should take some responsibility for this coin. We can write to ocminer, he'll help.

legendary
Peaky Blinder
My dev is doing a code review of the open source wallet and found a serious bug already. It was quite easy to spot actually. I think no one experienced did a code review of this wallet before. All these talks of Dan Metcalf reviewing something are just bullshit.

I thought the Peersend wallet Dan supposedly reviewed was closed source yet. Is the open source one on the Github perhaps the old one?

The one on GitHub is a fork of NVC with a few tweaks. No rocket science there.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it means the first DEV was a noob DEV? Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
My dev is doing a code review of the open source wallet and found a serious bug already. It was quite easy to spot actually. I think no one experienced did a code review of this wallet before. All these talks of Dan Metcalf reviewing something are just bullshit.

I thought the Peersend wallet Dan supposedly reviewed was closed source yet. Is the open source one on the Github perhaps the old one?
What do you think about situation on halcyon ? Scam ? Coin dead ?

Can we look forward to something else? or this the end and the best cut losses?

There is nothing to cut. This coin is worth nearly nothing now thanks to the dev doing nothing for 2 months. We can take over and work together on making this coin interesting.
legendary
Peaky Blinder

We can look forward only after takeover
Activity: 29

mg1
Activity: 5

Dan did so-called review: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8723167
But still bullcrap if you go back and re-read it.  Draw you own conclusions.
Note that review posted at end of the pump.  Guess that enough saw through it and left it to bagholders and suckers.  I am the latter, but did cut my losses upon the dev's disappearing act about a month ago.
And what serious coin has a nootropic store?  What was I thinking?
Good luck everyone and hope I am wrong.

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I talked to 2 reputable devs with 1+ year of crypto development experience. One didn't respond, another said he can help if there is a strong community support. He can do a hard fork of HAL resuming PoW mining and increasing PoS interest rate. Maybe a few more things according to what the community suggests.

yeah i'm also bagholding cause i won't sell with a 20x loss...
would be really nice if some1 could take it over
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I talked to 2 reputable devs with 1+ year of crypto development experience. One didn't respond, another said he can help if there is a strong community support. He can do a hard fork of HAL resuming PoW mining and increasing PoS interest rate. Maybe a few more things according to what the community suggests.

+1 look at boom coin
Activity: 13
Hi

Hal is scheduled to Ethereum CONNECTION.

shop layout to be done to developer testing

Ty.

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Tell that dev that there is a strong community, but it slumbers waiting for a new Dev  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

It's not easy to takeover without very strong community, I saw some coin was takeover and but no result after that becasue community left already that coin.
Pages:
Jump to: