Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 33. (Read 193779 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Glad to see you took a couple days off dev.  You'll get nothing but support from me.  Ignore the naysayers, as hard as that may be sometimes.

Thumbs up.

Ditto.

Everyone needs a break. Jesus this game is tough on the stress levels. Been with this coin for weeks. Love where its heading.
Activity: 3
Glad to see you took a couple days off dev.  You'll get nothing but support from me.  Ignore the naysayers, as hard as that may be sometimes.

Thumbs up.

Ditto.
Activity: 26
Hi,

Nice project. Have myself  3 or 4k of hal.
I believe it will be a great great coin.

Just two questions.

Where is located halcyon.conf Huh i can´t find it! Do i have to create one conf file ?

When the masternodes will receive some "fees" Huh

B.R.

Maxximm
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I hope Mintpal v2 will include HAL. IT will be their loss if not.  Grin
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

Thumbs up.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Halcyondev YOU seem to be an honest man.
I believe in HAL and in you. Just keep the good work going and things will level out eventually.
The funniest thing is I don't even care about the price , I just want to become a master node.

GJ

I can't wait to setup a few masternodes!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Halcyondev YOU seem to be an honest man.
I believe in HAL and in you. Just keep the good work going and things will level out eventually.
The funniest thing is I don't even care about the price , I just want to become a master node.

GJ
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i just got back from a couple days rest and as disclosure I am removing/moderating some of these newbie shill posts and the overly angry posts. I leave constructive criticism, even some of this off topic discussion, and reasonable compliments, but I am removing some this abusive price manipulation tactics of "buy buy" and "sell sell". I'm tired of it and just want to work on my project and have a more stable price.

Thanks to those who recognize my completed work and future goals both.

We (the HAL community) are also here and are happy to be part of what you're doing! Thanks for your hard work and transparency!

P.S. Can't wait to see the new website and test the new reward system  Smiley

Everyone has been waiting for the website. Missed target date, fudders had a field day. I think once the site is up, forward momentum and upward trend will ensue.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
i just got back from a couple days rest and as disclosure I am removing/moderating some of these newbie shill posts and the overly angry posts. I leave constructive criticism, even some of this off topic discussion, and reasonable compliments, but I am removing some this abusive price manipulation tactics of "buy buy" and "sell sell". I'm tired of it and just want to work on my project and have a more stable price.

Quoting this again because I am deleting this guy "jpouza" who keeps accusing of "scam" when anon is delivered, many things delivered, many things still in work. I can see you are having a bad day because of your latest posts in other coins also, but don't take it out on my project. Thank you

Could you give a specific roadmap about what's the next of this project?
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
developers Where are you? Quick come out in Cry Cry Cry Cry

Still here. Tired of the negativity and insults in thread and needed a day or two off. Halcyon is a good project and will continue to be.

Top marks dev. Don't let the negativity get you down. Keep going with your plans you have done brilliantly so far
Activity: 25

Thanks halcyondev!

I am holding and have not sold any since POW Blocks 4000-5000

HAL is solid all the way, even in the face of FUD. Well done my friend!

I am staking away quite happily!
Activity: 126

We (the HAL community) are also here and are happy to be part of what you're doing! Thanks for your hard work and transparency!

Thank you Smiley updates soon.

Quoting this again because I am deleting this guy "jpouza" who keeps accusing of "scam" when anon is delivered, many things delivered, many things still in work. I can see you are having a bad day because of your latest posts in other coins also, but don't take it out on my project. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Activity: 6

Still here. Tired of the negativity and insults in thread and needed a day or two off. Halcyon is a good project and will continue to be.

Only you in, I have confidence Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

Keep the good work up!

The mood here is going to change very fast when price starts to rise again!

Activity: 6
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Stop promote the blonde or show us a boobs  Roll Eyes

She has dick and his name is IE. No boobs detected. Sorry.
To check good boobs go watch Jesse Greenberg. Good music and good boobs. Happiness.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: