Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 37. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
HAL is a strong coin with a solid roadmap and a committed developer.  I have held my coins through this price drop and will continue to support it as it rebuilds and the new features are released. 
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 67
dev, put a huge buy order and rescue the coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hodling like a bauce!
Activity: 124
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Activity: 62
Activity: 74
Activity: 126
First of all, I was a KEY supporter since the beginning and I also bought a little bit into HAL.  Not trying to FUD as I have made my profits and have sincerely supported Keycoin (see my post history) but now I'm out for the time being and here's why:

Not sure what to make of it, but I just realized something.  I was never involved in Crypt, but right now I have a very strange feeling that the anon tech that was promised to be delivered for Crypt was actually delivered for Keycoin.  And then a month ago Keycoin devs (or rather, "Pr0m3theus") said that they were working on a decentralized anon, but they have not said a word about it since.  (Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8237412)

I get the feeling that this decentralized anon is actually this one here that was delivered for Hal.

Again, not trying to imply anything, but there seems to be some connections here.  Could be just a coincidence, but definitely seems weird...  Also, not to mention this "Pr0m3theus" person has been involved in and/or hyped up all 3 coins (Crypt, Key, Hal):  https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_

So to all the honest investors:  All I can say is be cautious.

Took you long enough. Welcome to the right side.

Well, that's because no one has really tried to say it out in a logical (mature) manner, so it all just looked like FUD.   Anyways, I've basically confirmed with my own eyes that what I said is true.  I saw halcyondev posted as "cryptowest" by mistake just last night. And I was not the only one who saw it, as confirmed by some PMs that I got.

Anyways, I'm not saying the dev will abandon the project, but their way of operating is sickening to say the least. Good luck to all.

The anon code in HAL is not the CRYPT project code. The anon code in HAL is new and a completely separate project. The HAL project has taken on help from a few developers, graphic artists, and some others who work as freelancers, to help meet all needed goals and complete projects. Many of these people were the early miners and/or investors. Most projects get added support from early adopters, through the first pages of the thread the original developer asked for help. HAL has done nothing but deliver on promises and goals and tech, the developer or developers cannot be blamed for the ridiculous swings in price. This is manipulation, plain and simple. You can see in the market, 30 btc of buys at 20k. This is not support for a pump, this is unfair players waiting for you to dump your coins to them, because they're betting that HAL will continue to meet its goals and rise once again. The mood of the thread follows the swings of the price, and these manipulators have done some serious damage to the price by causing a drop from 60k to 20k when there was nothing wrong and the promised anon implementation was released on time. Nobody will trust sleeping while holding HAL after such obscene swings in price, and it's upsetting. It makes no sense - the price rises to the moon and everybody was so jolly when HAL was just a shitty proof of stake only coin with no features whatsoever, an ugly graphic, a bad ANN, and no website. As soon as the developer released Peersend anonymous system, contracted a professional logo, had code reviewed by a trusted developer, and posts pictures of website progress, the price does nothing but drop. It's like the community begs to be scammed, they love the promises and hype and don't give a care about the technology or delivery, and just dump their investment, even at a loss. That is sickening.

I'd like to hear from you, the investors and whatever "community" HAL has. What do you want to see from the project? The market does not seem to care if roadmap goals are met on time or if they are completed at all. A lot of hard work and love has been put into this project, the goal from the start was to run a nootropics store with Halcyon currency, with the full intention of meeting every promise made. Good intentions, not this ridiculous manipulation of price and mood. The Halcyon project will continue as scheduled, but opinions on the direction are welcome.

Thank you.

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
if i was dan metcalf ,i was very pissed off,they hired him and couple days later a dump lol
he payed so he is happy but if people hear his name they will say .
dan metcalf is almost the same as mind fox ,if they make something for a coin , the coin will die Tongue
dont buy the coin .
so who is next,whos is the next dev who will be hired Smiley

quote author=Djinou94 link=topic=741728.msg8790491#msg8790491 date=1410528023]
the review of metclaf is a joke,
he wrote some lines nothing more!

He cannot admit Hal is the best anon because his coin is XC
And some XC guys are angry btw

[/quote]
Activity: 150
Just because a developer supports more than 1 coin doesn't mean he's scamming everyone.

A true supporter is one that is looking to hold the coin longer term, and how many of you have held the coin long term? None because the coin is less than a month old.

The developer has delivered as is evident from the history of the road map.

Looking ahead, we still have many exciting things to come.

The state of the crypto trade game just highlights the way people are right now.. short attention span, complete insecurity, and no balls to form informed decisions themselves.

This coin is going places and in the short time its been around, its already such a massive achievement.  Well done to the dev, i'm in it for the long!

Activity: 224
someone is definitely buying up coins while the FUD is here
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
First of all, I was a KEY supporter since the beginning and I also bought a little bit into HAL.  Not trying to FUD as I have made my profits and have sincerely supported Keycoin (see my post history) but now I'm out for the time being and here's why:

Not sure what to make of it, but I just realized something.  I was never involved in Crypt, but right now I have a very strange feeling that the anon tech that was promised to be delivered for Crypt was actually delivered for Keycoin.  And then a month ago Keycoin devs (or rather, "Pr0m3theus") said that they were working on a decentralized anon, but they have not said a word about it since.  (Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8237412)

I get the feeling that this decentralized anon is actually this one here that was delivered for Hal.

Again, not trying to imply anything, but there seems to be some connections here.  Could be just a coincidence, but definitely seems weird...  Also, not to mention this "Pr0m3theus" person has been involved in and/or hyped up all 3 coins (Crypt, Key, Hal):  https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_

Well, that's because no one has really tried to say it out in a logical (mature) manner, so it all just looked like FUD.   Anyways, I've basically confirmed with my own eyes that what I said is true.  I saw halcyondev posted as "cryptowest" by mistake just last night. And I was not the only one who saw it, as confirmed by some PMs that I got.

Anyways, I'm not saying the dev will abandon the project, but their way of operating is sickening to say the least. Good luck to all.

Uh... no shit. Why don't you guys do some research and find a coin where the dev is truly transparent and interacts with the investors on a daily basis like you all would if you created a coin. All this bullshit about dev working hard behind the scenes, or dev can't be here all the time is just excuses to make people feel better. There are coin creators that actually care about their project enough to be available all of the time and those are the ones that aren't there to secretly fuck everybody else.
 If it looks a little shady around here, it most definitely is.
And to save you all from another one, Viacoin.
This one is a total inside job from the coinmarkets crew. 650 btc ico? Look at the rich list. Who do you think we're the ones buying so much into an ico? They bought coins from their buddy on coinmarkets knowing  it was going to be hyped.
 Funny how cryptocobain was bragging having 2k btc around the same time as viacoins big rise. I'm sure that top address is his. Not bad 75 btc to 1k in a month. Do you think he is going to hold that forever? And look at all the other 10 to 20 btc ico buys. All insiders that will dump on you.
 Do a little research and you won't get  burned everytime.

Please take this to the VIA thread. This is a thread for updates on the development and progress of my Halcyon cryptocurrency, not for bickering and ranting. I am deleting the original post.

Uh... no shit. Why don't you guys do some research and find a coin where the dev is truly transparent and interacts with the investors on a daily basis like you all would if you created a coin. All this bullshit about dev working hard behind the scenes, or dev can't be here all the time is just excuses to make people feel better. There are coin creators that actually care about their project enough to be available all of the time and those are the ones that aren't there to secretly fuck everybody else.

I post in the thread 2 or 3 times a day. I've met all goals along the way, delivered a great anon, there is nothing to attack over other than the people who are playing with the markets, and now you attackers who come in and spit garbage in my thread to cause the price to drop more. I'm tiring of this aggression.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

He cannot admit Hal is the best anon because his coin is XC
And some XC guys are angry btw
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Activity: 67
Activity: 191
Halcyon is currently #1 in volume on Bittrex
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: