Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 34. (Read 193779 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Personal Message from Halcyon Developer Hal9000:

It was months ago when I decided to begin this journey, I was really nervous about the competitive nature of cryptocurrencies and the sheer amount of work needed to stand out in a sea of never ending projects.  I was hesitant at first, thinking friends and family would see this as a distraction from my goals in life, but it wasn't until my girlfriend said she would support me and wanted me to do the things that would make me happy.  It's funny how you make life decisions mostly based on how you think others will judge you, and at the end of the day, all you ever do is what you hope will reflect positively.  I love working on Halcyon, this is the first thing I check in the morning morning, and end most nights trying to get out an update.  My girlfriend edits my posts because English is not my first language, and because we are working on this together, it brings us closer.  It's something we can talk about, and brainstorm together.  I feel like I am finally living for myself, while contributing to this currency phenomenon that we all believe so strongly in.  I thank you all for joining me on this, I had no idea it would be this successful.  I really do believe I can make a business out of this, you may have caught by now that there are serious long term incentives in Halcyon.  The PoS system, masternodes, nootropics store, and so forth are ways that I can sustain myself while thinking up new ways to promote this project.  I appreciate all of the support, you are my target audience, every update I release is aimed at the community.  I have no boss, only a community and a self imposed development deadline, and you all do a fine job keeping me focused.  I have always been a bit of a dreamer, and cryptocurrency is now my outlet, so I hope you are all ready to see how far I can take this.

Thank you all
-Hal9000

The dev is great i support him at 100%

Check the Roadmap http://halcyon.pw/roadmap/
A lot of things coming this week!
Website, demo video, Halcyon Store, Payment Platform, Press release

Awesome dev. I Support HAL longterm
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Personal Message from Halcyon Developer Hal9000:

It was months ago when I decided to begin this journey, I was really nervous about the competitive nature of cryptocurrencies and the sheer amount of work needed to stand out in a sea of never ending projects.  I was hesitant at first, thinking friends and family would see this as a distraction from my goals in life, but it wasn't until my girlfriend said she would support me and wanted me to do the things that would make me happy.  It's funny how you make life decisions mostly based on how you think others will judge you, and at the end of the day, all you ever do is what you hope will reflect positively.  I love working on Halcyon, this is the first thing I check in the morning morning, and end most nights trying to get out an update.  My girlfriend edits my posts because English is not my first language, and because we are working on this together, it brings us closer.  It's something we can talk about, and brainstorm together.  I feel like I am finally living for myself, while contributing to this currency phenomenon that we all believe so strongly in.  I thank you all for joining me on this, I had no idea it would be this successful.  I really do believe I can make a business out of this, you may have caught by now that there are serious long term incentives in Halcyon.  The PoS system, masternodes, nootropics store, and so forth are ways that I can sustain myself while thinking up new ways to promote this project.  I appreciate all of the support, you are my target audience, every update I release is aimed at the community.  I have no boss, only a community and a self imposed development deadline, and you all do a fine job keeping me focused.  I have always been a bit of a dreamer, and cryptocurrency is now my outlet, so I hope you are all ready to see how far I can take this.

Thank you all
-Hal9000

The dev is great i support him at 100%

Check the Roadmap http://halcyon.pw/roadmap/
A lot of things coming this week!
Website, demo video, Halcyon Store, Payment Platform, Press release
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Every time blonde mentions a coin it goes to shit.. Lips sealed

you are smart!!!!
she and a lot other people are in pnd groups ,
they will say how great this coin is ,but they already dumped on you.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
amount of newbie account on this thread is alarming
legendary
Activity: 882
This coin is awesome !!!
Activity: 585
legendary
Stop promote the blonde or show us a boobs  Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
Every time blonde mentions a coin it goes to shit.. Lips sealed
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
What's going on here? The price has went down greatly.
You are here for the price , or for innovation?
Activity: 378
What's going on here? The price has went down greatly.
legendary
So what is a masternode?
Activity: 224
This coin will be great.
Who are selling now, will cry.

TheBlonde82

and here is our que to exit
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
who are you? Magaura

legendary
Activity: 1029
who the fuk are you knightlife?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
you liar ,you are at crypt bct too.
everytime you have some info and say all the coins are great after they dumped.
go to bct crypt and look at my post .looak at all the charts and say what you think about it.
you are fake, or a team member from proms group.
you are prom for sure .

So..you got infos..from? ...looks like it was a lie...so you can tell now..and not giving more fake infos for crypt holders.. I was there too ..from the begining..and I made huge profit from crypt..but in the end so many ppl burned..so if you are a fair player..you can now tell crypt holders the truth.. info from?

Stop with the childish immaturity. If you guys are going to accuse and randomly throw blame at every person that shows up in this thread, then you should honestly just leave. We don't need this random bullshit and unnecessary drama and negativity here with everything that already going on.

So what if he does have info? He is neither entitled to tell you what he knows, and you are not forced to have to follow or believe his info. Grow up and learn to think for yourself. The market doesn't just revolve around you guys. Stop being stuck up snobs.

I'm going away...but this talk is not independent from this Forum..good luck! Smiley
Activity: 350
go to bct crypt and look at my post .looak at all the charts and say what you think about it.
you are prom for sure .

So..you got infos..from? ...looks like it was a lie...so you can tell now..and not giving more fake infos for crypt holders.. I was there too ..from the begining..and I made huge profit from crypt..but in the end so many ppl burned..so if you are a fair player..you can now tell crypt holders the truth.. info from?

Stop with the childish immaturity. If you guys are going to accuse and randomly throw blame at every person that shows up in this thread, then you should honestly just leave. We don't need this random bullshit and unnecessary drama and negativity here with everything that already going on.

So what if he does have info? He is neither entitled to tell you what he knows, and you are not forced to have to follow or believe his info. Grow up and learn to think for yourself. The market doesn't just revolve around you guys. Stop being stuck up snobs.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I spoke with the dev team and some of the creators. Mindfox, Cryptowest, Gudcrypt, and Moosa. In addition, I talked with people who were talking with the devs when I wasn't online. I've never spoken with Prom. The big part of the misinformation was the projected time frames for the project to be completed.

I don't think that Mindfox was lying. I actually think it's likely that he is still working on the anon wallet. But, this thread isn't the place for us to chat about that. We can discuss it more on the Crypt thread if you like.  Smiley
legendary
Sorry "friendfromnobody". You couldn't be more wrong.  I don't appear when coins die. Makes me sound like a ghost or something. I was on the Crypt thread before that coin collapsed. I am not a member of Prom's group. Haven't ever been a member. I am not Prom. I've been posting on BTCtalk with this ID for a year and a half. I have no need to use a false identity. In regards to what happened with Crypt, I will say this one last time: I posted information that was given to me. I never lied. When I posted an opinion or assumption, I stated it as such. You probably wouldn't know the difference. In my more recent posts there, I have not been positive in the least. My approach is to keep things civil. If that is shilling to you, there is obviously something lost in translation.

You on the other hand, are very rude. You don't know me, and have any right to attack me. I can post on any thread I choose to.

So.... back to the subject at hand: Halcyon

Magaura: I might be Santa Claus too! LOL!

Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Sorry "friendfromnobody". You couldn't be more wrong.  I don't appear when coins die. Makes me sound like a ghost or something. I was on the Crypt thread before that coin collapsed. I am not a member of Prom's group. Haven't ever been a member. I am not Prom. I've been posting on BTCtalk with this ID for a year and a half. I have no need to use a false identity. In regards to what happened with Crypt, I will say this one last time: I posted information that was given to me. I never lied. When I posted an opinion or assumption, I stated it as such. You probably wouldn't know the difference. In my more recent posts there, I have not been positive in the least. My approach is to keep things civil. If that is shilling to you, there is obviously something lost in translation.

You on the other hand, are very rude. You don't know me, and have any right to attack me. I can post on any thread I choose to.

So.... back to the subject at hand: Halcyon

Magaura: I might be Santa Claus too! LOL!
legendary
Halcyon dev is meeting his deadlines and living up to expectations. Very commendable. The coin looks great and the nootropic store is a very good idea.
For all intents and purposes, the price should be rising. If other devs/creators are helping with this coin, it's obvious that they are beginning to learn from past mistakes and adapt. 

Now, if we could just stop the Black Hand Group from sabotaging great coins.... Those guys are everywhere.....   Cheesy

LOL ..BHG .. Who are you Knight? Ninja? Moosa? or maybe prom? XD ..
Activity: 593
you are prom for sure .

Halcyon dev is meeting his deadlines and living up to expectations. Very commendable. The coin looks great and the nootropic store is a very good idea.
For all intents and purposes, the price should be rising. If other devs/creators are helping with this coin, it's obvious that they are beginning to learn from past mistakes and adapt.  

Now, if we could just stop the Black Hand Group from sabotaging great coins.... Those guys are everywhere.....   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: