Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 60. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Good more updates dev! Keep them coming. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Finished the graphic I've been working on to better explain the anonymous system to the everyday man. May it be to everybody's liking Smiley[/b]

Same image but higher res (no scaling)  http://i.imgur.com/LjYPmUf.png

HAL is doing wonderful, so proud. Thanks all!! More soon!

Activity: 224
goog
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Glad I was in BTC-e's trollbox.
<3 prom.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I think a nice simple, yet corporate friendly logo will be the icing on the cake. Nothing wrong with the current logo, but imho it can be improved to something more "financial" (examples of such logos - CRYPT, DARK, XC, MAST). Just my thoughts. Btw, keep up the good work dev.

+++
Activity: 560
I think a nice simple, yet corporate friendly logo will be the icing on the cake. Nothing wrong with the current logo, but imho it can be improved to something more "financial" (examples of such logos - CRYPT, DARK, XC, MAST). Just my thoughts. Btw, keep up the good work dev.
Activity: 126

AltcoinWarehouse is proud to announce that Halcyon will be supported in our public beta test.

What is a better place to spend your Halcyon's than in a webshop where you can buy thousand of products! We are currently alpha-testing our payment gateway on our live servers and we are only days away from the public beta!

Visit our topic for more information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betastartup-altcoinwarehouse-buy-anything-with-any-cointrust-verified-758461
Click here for our Coinssource Trust Verification.

We are still looking for investors. Visit our topic to find out how our investors are richly rewarded! If you are interested in investing you can send us a PM or contact [email protected]

Great to have a merchant service supporting HAL. I see you only support 5 or 6 coins and I thank you for adding HAL!

To the community and thread posters, thank you for being civil and so pleasant, it motivates me to work harder. Smiley  I originally moderated the thread fearing vicious attacks but I have hardly had to moderate anything out, almost nothing at all for the last week except one post where there was a non-fud communication misunderstanding and I explained the reason to the poster.

Go HAL!  More details on anon today and the infographic is just about ready. Sorry for lapse on that, have been busy coding and making a few small changes.

Think of current anon tech as centralized anonymous mixing. The identity and info being transmitted is anonymous to the majority of people, but for the central nodes (or mixer, or whatever central point of information), they still receive the transmitted identities and info unfiltered. Thus, if those central points were to be compromised then the transactions and identities would not be anonymous anymore for all transactions going through that point (or if someone simply tweaked the coding or protocol to save the unfiltered info somewhere, or any number of ways the unfiltered info can be recorded or displayed).

Thus, for truly "anonymous" transactions, we must also decentralize the "mixing" aspect. Unfortunately due to how the internet works and IP's, even this will not give true anonymity, but will make it extremely difficult to find a "patch or work-around", and greatly reduce the chances of someone de-anonymizing the transactions.

Essentially, the points I've just brought up before, make HAL's method of anonymization much more decentralized than previously existing tech, and a much truer method of anonymizing transactions.

This is a very good explanation, today I will post the graphics to help explain the ideas to our community, and give details of the anonymous system ongoing progress and testing.

Activity: 224
goog

AltcoinWarehouse is proud to announce that Halcyon will be supported in our public beta test.

What is a better place to spend your Halcyon's than in a webshop where you can buy thousand of products! We are currently alpha-testing our payment gateway on our live servers and we are only days away from the public beta!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/betastartup-altcoinwarehouse-buy-anything-with-any-cointrust-verified-758461

We are still looking for investors. Visit our topic to find out how our investors are richly rewarded! If you are interested in investing you can send us a PM or contact [email protected]

wow  ,up    again
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 196
Same as last weekend. We went to 13.5 and back to 26k Smiley holding because i think this will be very very interesting soon. I expect 30-50k range soon and 100k+ later.
Good to see I was right Cool Next target is 50k and later we will break 100k. Get in before you miss a train again.
great dev..... Grin  next bctd.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Same as last weekend. We went to 13.5 and back to 26k Smiley holding because i think this will be very very interesting soon. I expect 30-50k range soon and 100k+ later.
Good to see I was right Cool Next target is 50k and later we will break 100k. Get in before you miss a train again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I missed the Key train. Not missing this one. Next week looks like a busy week for Halcyon.

Same here buddy! Missed out on Key but got my ass firmly planted in the Hal rocket! Moon imminent! Grin
Activity: 560
I missed the Key train. Not missing this one. Next week looks like a busy week for Halcyon.
Activity: 196
this new anon technology is likely rootcoin?
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Coin looks promising so far. Keep up the good work Halcyon dev! 
Activity: 132
So Cryptsy peaked at 38k with 2.5btc volume, Bittrex is at 78btc volume and didn't even break 30k yet. Obvious dump catching going on @ Bittrex around 25k.

Bittrex possibly 30k and beyond.
Activity: 299
My buys just filled on that big dump.  Been watching for a while, happy to be on board.  If it goes back to the teens I'll double up.
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!

Can someone explain me in few words what´s the difference/advantage of this new anon technology is?

Think of current anon tech as centralized anonymous mixing. The identity and info being transmitted is anonymous to the majority of people, but for the central nodes (or mixer, or whatever central point of information), they still receive the transmitted identities and info unfiltered. Thus, if those central points were to be compromised then the transactions and identities would not be anonymous anymore for all transactions going through that point (or if someone simply tweaked the coding or protocol to save the unfiltered info somewhere, or any number of ways the unfiltered info can be recorded or displayed).

Thus, for truly "anonymous" transactions, we must also decentralize the "mixing" aspect. Unfortunately due to how the internet works and IP's, even this will not give true anonymity, but will make it extremely difficult to find a "patch or work-around", and greatly reduce the chances of someone de-anonymizing the transactions.

Essentially, the points I've just brought up before, make HAL's method of anonymization much more decentralized than previously existing tech, and a much truer method of anonymizing transactions.

Wow thanks for the explanation.
That sounds great. I hope dev will make it happen.
Gonna buy some now.

Activity: 350

Can someone explain me in few words what´s the difference/advantage of this new anon technology is?

Pages:
Jump to: