Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 58. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Don't be too greedy.. I traded this coin from ~2w when almost no one post here.
Now you post bs like "250k soon" "100k soon" etc just because you bought at 40-50k lol.
Maybe "9999999k soon" huh?  Wink

And you should know, when noobs post "xxxx k soon" (and xxxx = >200% actul price) it means that we'll see dump soon and fontase is slowly selling his bags bought at 15-30k or so haha
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm back at 48K, the coin surived the rise and setting up pretty good on the charts.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Hello Halcyon community. The code for the Peersend decentralized and trustless anon is fully operational and currently in the beta test phase. I’m testing it locally in a multi-system virtualized environment and have it also connecting externally to the environments of a few trusted friends.

I mentioned about a week ago that I was looking for a trusted developer to review the code.

At the suggestion of many in the community, I have submitted the code to Dan Metcalf for his Proof of Code and security services. Dan and I tried to do it by simply screen sharing, but it is inefficient and took too many hours. After asking the advice of other developers, I decided to send the source code to him. I was hoping to post a full review today, but he says the code is complex and needs a proper review. He will have the review completed before release, assuring to all that the code is both secure and effective at the anonymization of transactions. He will be posting here and on his Twitter to verify that he is reviewing.

I am right on track for the Sept 9th anonymous release with only a few simple bugs to fix before then. I’m excited to release the Peersend technology and I expect it to be a powerful contribution to the future of cryptocurrency.

I also contacted albertdros of http://www.cryptodesign.net/ to contract him for a new, corporate style logo as the community recommend, I listen Smiley

We also have interview with an altcoin site and some small advertising coming.

Thanks to all!

Awesome!!!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Nice work, keep coming.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Support is fantastic for Halcyon on trex- reflecting the hard work from the developer and community involvement. Finally an Alt that can stand on it's own, despite the drop in bitcoin price. Holding on to my Halcyon no matter what. Looks to be another great day.
Activity: 78

Hello Halcyon community. The code for the Peersend decentralized and trustless anon is fully operational and currently in the beta test phase. I’m testing it locally in a multi-system virtualized environment and have it also connecting externally to the environments of a few trusted friends.

I mentioned about a week ago that I was looking for a trusted developer to review the code.

At the suggestion of many in the community, I have submitted the code to Dan Metcalf for his Proof of Code and security services. Dan and I tried to do it by simply screen sharing, but it is inefficient and took too many hours. After asking the advice of other developers, I decided to send the source code to him. I was hoping to post a full review today, but he says the code is complex and needs a proper review. He will have the review completed before release, assuring to all that the code is both secure and effective at the anonymization of transactions. He will be posting here and on his Twitter to verify that he is reviewing.

I am right on track for the Sept 9th anonymous release with only a few simple bugs to fix before then. I’m excited to release the Peersend technology and I expect it to be a powerful contribution to the future of cryptocurrency.

I also contacted albertdros of http://www.cryptodesign.net/ to contract him for a new, corporate style logo as the community recommend, I listen Smiley

Thanks to all!

Thats some Big news. This coin will bring some fresh air to altcoins. Altmarket needed this. Goodbye sub 40k coins.
Activity: 224
goog

Thanks to all!
+1    100K   SOON
This thread should be blowing up. Suprisingly quiet in here with only 22 pages and major features dropping in a few days.
Ive been waiting for a correction to buy more coins under 40k but nobody is dumping. Guess 40k is the new floor.

Dev, are the other features also on schedule? Hopefully they are.. that would be 3 major features released within a weeks time. If that's the case, its super undervalued at the moment imho. Coin is really rare too. Im really looking forward to how high Halcyon is going to go.
Activity: 161
Take advantage go ALL IN on this coin, once anon comes out on the 9th it travel to another galaxy because

IN HAL WE TRUST!!!
XC dev DAN? One of the best, most respected devs in crypto Dan?

MVI
Activity: 46

Thanks to all!

Awesome work, Dev!  I've been watching Halcyon for nearly two weeks and I'm happy to say that I'm a new investor.  Looking forward to great things!
Activity: 126

Thanks to all!
Activity: 78
I think the Boom is near. Hold your coins, rocket is almost ready to take off.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Looks like maybe some consolidation around 39000 and then the next leg up?  What do ya guys think?
Activity: 588
What about the review by the other dev?
Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Sleeper coin. Ready to bloom.

Market needed something fresh and here it is.
Pages:
Jump to: