Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 2. (Read 48516 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 125
I don't know what you mean. I,ve been using the same account since i had resurrected the coin.
From the first page:
"Coin has been abandoned by original Dev (old topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlaunched-ssv-ssvcoin-x13-pure-pow-x13-coin-661043), but with new team we hope to bring coin to life, give it new features, regain trust of the community and ensure high survivability among choppy altcoins world."

The same account? u really think we are morons or what? all ppl can see the SSV_DevTeam was what resurrectes the coin. He wrote last time at september 19 (sure dumped first his coins) you are other...nobody see the difference SSV_DevTeam vs SSV_SupportTeam...a newbie acount with 10 posts maked only to have more time to can make a pump&dump? how many times you will resurrect this shitcoin?

Name:             SSV_DevTeam
Activity:     42
Position:     Jr. Member
Date Registered:  August 09, 2014, 09:27:28 PM
Last Active:     September 19, 2014, 10:55:01 PM

---------------------------------------------------

Name:             SSV_SupportTeam
Activity:     10
Position:     Newbie
Date RegistereD:  August 28, 2014, 11:25:59 PM
Last Active:     Today at 08:49:34 AM

Sorry, but I have to dissapoint you. Both accounts belongs to the same SSV dev's team. There is more than 1 SSV dev in our group. And I didn't dumped my coins. Sorry haters, you were wrong... Enjoy watching price of ssv skyrocket Smiley

I'm sorry, I fell asleep waiting ... you definitely think we're idiots. I really do not care, and I sold when the price rose to 2900, I hope you do very well
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Any updates, dev? When new pump to 10 000 sat? Smiley
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Inactivity: 8963
Dev is back for sure, time for shopping  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't know what you mean. I,ve been using the same account since i had resurrected the coin.
From the first page:
"Coin has been abandoned by original Dev (old topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlaunched-ssv-ssvcoin-x13-pure-pow-x13-coin-661043), but with new team we hope to bring coin to life, give it new features, regain trust of the community and ensure high survivability among choppy altcoins world."

The same account? u really think we are morons or what? all ppl can see the SSV_DevTeam was what resurrectes the coin. He wrote last time at september 19 (sure dumped first his coins) you are other...nobody see the difference SSV_DevTeam vs SSV_SupportTeam...a newbie acount with 10 posts maked only to have more time to can make a pump&dump? how many times you will resurrect this shitcoin?

Sorry, but I have to dissapoint you. Both accounts belongs to the same SSV dev's team. There is more than 1 SSV dev in our group. And I didn't dumped my coins. Sorry haters, you were wrong... Enjoy watching price of ssv skyrocket Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

people when the next pump?  Cool
Activity: 50
From the first page:

Activity: 10
From the first page:
what a scam coin...lol
although the main dev has left the crew,please have faith in SSVcoin.

I haven't abandoned the community. Sorry for my absence, but last few days I had some serious personal issues. I'm still working hard to implement new funtionalities to our SSV. Stay tuned, more info soon.

are you also burned pc with bitcointalk password and had to create a new account?
Activity: 50
The price is much higher now...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
What's funny? Trying to upgrade the coin and increasing the value of the coin?

It isnt just funny, its actually hilarius.
What's funny? Trying to upgrade the coin and increasing the value of the coin?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
To those who are responsible for the last price increase - please contact me pm - need to talk about the strategy.

Yep you want more, don't you?

Funny, real funny...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just type #ssvcoin on Twitter.

Not only him advising SSV.
beware thers are whales
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Just type #ssvcoin on Twitter.

Not only him advising SSV.
To those who are responsible for the last price increase - please contact me pm - need to talk about the strategy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The order books are still an obvious mess. If one bought in at .5btc @ 1500sats yesterday, today you would have to dump all the way down to 500sats to recoup same .5btc.  Huh
Activity: 29
You people are so funny!

I just read the original thread again, it´s like a good funny cartoon in the morning.

"We hope to SSVCoin can like LTC in scrpyt or DRK in X11 , even like BTC in SHA256 !!
We don't innovation , but we can keep SSVCoin moving and never stop !!  "

You think this is a fake pump??? REALLY???
what a scam coin...lol
although the main dev has left the crew,please have faith in SSVcoin.

I haven't abandoned the community. Sorry for my absence, but last few days I had some serious personal issues. I'm still working hard to implement new funtionalities to our SSV. Stay tuned, more info soon.
Pages:
Jump to: