Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 38. (Read 48545 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
so i cannot withdraw my coins to ccex? god...
Now if you want to send SSV to c-cex yo can do it without problems.

Not going to send anything to c-cex before they get the problem resolved. First they need to put my coins in my account.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
C-cex usually works fine but SSV has big potential so I think we need better exchange like poloniex or bittrex...

Exactly !!

I decided to just pour the BTC on the C-CEX and purchase some of the SSV Smiley

First exchange, strong support, dev with ambitious plans. All pointing to the fact that the coin has a future Cheesy
Activity: 80
C-cex usually works fine but SSV has big potential so I think we need better exchange like poloniex or bittrex...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

so i missed something? no announcement here! but ok..thanks
Activity: 84
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Some buy support needded on C-cex.

It's probably due to weird issue with deposit/transfer from/to exchange. It would be great to see an announcemnt from C-cex with solution.
Activity: 16
First day on exchange is rather weak. I expected price on level 5xxx satoshi. I know that is new coin and we suppose to wait for some hype. Anyway we are waiting for some new news from DEV
Activity: 20
A lot of dumpers on exchange. Ok put your SSV into my BIDS Grin Later when developing team will release really nice functionalities I will sell you your SSV on price x20 higher. So, waiting for your cheap coins
Could you write were you are hold your bids? Cheesy Cheesy  Grin I want to place my a little bigger.  Grin
Activity: 98
Amazing hashpower after first exchange ! Cheesy I don't expect that.
Activity: 46
I have the same problem. Unfortunatelly c-cex at start install wrong old wallet and all SSV dent during the first 1-2 hours were problematic. Unless they deleted the priv keys after reinstalling the wallet, everythign should be all right. Bu they support sucks... no answer.

Agree, the problem with deposit transactions on c-cex is a result of the c-cex mistake! They installed a wrong version of the wallet (probably did not check that the old thread is closed and moved to this one, where download links point to different locations).

So my only advise is to keep pressing on the c-cex, they should return your coins sooner or later!

The wallet is ok and is not the source of the problems.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
A lot of dumpers on exchange. Ok put your SSV into my BIDS Grin Later when developing team will release really nice functionalities I will sell you your SSV on price x20 higher. So, waiting for your cheap coins
We must try to get on Bittrex. C-cex lost our coins...They don't answer on tickets...Still waiting for coins
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
That's weird issue, try to resolve it.

That would be great. C-CEX continue ignoring my tickets...
Activity: 172
Price fall down.............
Activity: 56
That's weird issue, try to resolve it.

Great network hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Same problem here....No deposit appears, the old deposit address is gone from my balance tab and only appears in my history (will take a screenshot of that,before it disappears as well) and the support is not responding....
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
I have the same problem. Unfortunatelly c-cex at start install wrong old wallet and all SSV dent during the first 1-2 hours were problematic. Unless they deleted the priv keys after reinstalling the wallet, everythign should be all right. Bu they support sucks... no answer.
WARNING : dont send any ssv coin on c-cex. Mine still stuck after more than 6 hours

5b861a4d2256bea2e218d4349fabd9b2e6af86f4e32f7c02a5adb97df6534eca is one of my multiple automatic transaction from suprnova to c-cex

reply from c-cex to my ticket : "Hello! Syncing issues. Give it 20-30 min - it will sync and post Your deposit. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks!"
I have the same problem. Still waiting for my coins

Still you have this problem ?
Yes, still waiting for some support help...
Pages:
Jump to: