Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 41. (Read 48545 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why did it take so long for c-cex to enable trading?
They had problem with wallet. They choose bad wersion and had problems with sync
Activity: 101
Why did it take so long for c-cex to enable trading?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
A good day for SSV Coin and developer, and support !!! Reborn coin is a complete success, did not want to believe it but it's true Smiley first exchange with us, I wish you all a pleasant trading Smiley and thank you once again the whole community! SSV Coin awaits a great future, convince themselves Smiley
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Still I don't have my coins... I send it 6 hours ago. Does c-cex have a support? I send already 3 tickets...

Yes they do. Try the skype support? Had similar happen with sys transfer but not all that worried about that right now..
Thanks for advice Wink I've already spoke with them. They are very helpful and they will add funds to my account soon
Activity: 120
Now both sides are lining up and some real trades might start going off..
Still I don't have my coins... I send it 6 hours ago. Does c-cex have a support? I send already 3 tickets...

Yes they do. Try the skype support? Had similar happen with sys transfer but not all that worried about that right now..
Dont worry these 10 ssv bot bids won't stand and someone will release the stash. Dont get caught up in pushing the bid up 15k. is too high on the start..

+1
The price is to high, but it is normal on start.

Agree.. nothing solid on bid till 1002 sats. Just saying. anything above that is just fluff at this point
Activity: 336
Dont worry these 10 ssv bot bids won't stand and someone will release the stash. Dont get caught up in pushing the bid up 15k. is too high on the start..

+1
The price is to high, but it is normal on start.
I Hope SSV will be addedd to another exchange soon.
Yep, C-cex is a little buggy and SSV need bigger, better exchange Wink

Now, sell me your coins, I am waiting for you, dumpers Cheesy

I gotta disagree. c-cex works very well and some coins flourish there. Same thing on trex u'll see a mad dump down to 10 sats.. it's crazy.
Activity: 98

Don't count on me Wink
Activity: 91

Activity: 172
yes! give me some cheap coins guys! Grin

c-cex exchange is already running, buy boys Smiley

That is correct Smiley now is time for little buying. 
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

c-cex exchange is already running, buy boys Smiley
Activity: 84
Any news about exchange. I want to start with this coin and want to buy a little.

BTW how much hashes have you got on 280x ?

There are little problem with wallet. According to all information about half hour and should be good.
Any news about exchange. I want to start with this coin and want to buy a little.

BTW how much hashes have you got on 280x ?
Activity: 98
Now they changed to new wallet. In 5 minutes everythink should be all right.
Great news.  How you know it ? Did you wrote a ticked ?
Yes I talked with support. Now wallet is synchronizing and we must waint couple minutes

Well there wallet is synced as they say....but they are on block 93688 and I am on 102028...
They refresh balance and block number every 30 minutes. Wallet almost end synchronizing
Pages:
Jump to: