Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 48. (Read 48545 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I'm not sure now.... It was 270x or 7950.... Are they similar in hashing power?
On 7950 I have 2.2Mh/s on x13 algo. But my cards are pretty good underclocked Grin
7950 is more similar to 280x than to 270x. Someone put settings for 280x few pages ago. Try them.
Activity: 91
Guys, where are you mining? Apool is good pool or should I join supernova? Wink
I mine on apool, everything is ok Wink
But without exchange soon, I won't be mining this coin.
Thank you!

As I said latest stable (14.6).
I'm sorry, I read it so quickly. I doubt that 270x can do 2.6 on x13. On x11 it's rather normal hashrate
I have problems with 5870. Using x13 mod I got many HW errors... somebody have this card too?
Activity: 101
Please write tickets to allcoin exchange:
https://allcoin.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
They promised to add SSVCoin after 100 retweets
https://twitter.com/AllCoinEx/status/481818666707611649
SSV great community completed the quest within one day! Why didn't they list us?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I mine on apool, everything is ok Wink
But without exchange soon, I won't be mining this coin.
Activity: 83
Hello

I'm a new member of SSVcoin team. I will be responsible for bitcointalk support, answering questions. I'm at your disposal.

I can tell you that our SSV team consist of 4 other people besides me. Development team are hardly working on ongoing projects and further development of coin. Also we acquired inportant partner - Coin_Promo_Group which is responsible for PR and promotion of coin.

If you have a question please feel free to ask.

Great !! Not many coins has good supports Smiley

In my opinion, the most important thing now is to get on a some exchange.
Are you doing something in this direction?
Activity: 91
Activity: 4
Only then this coin wont be named dead anymore
Exacly. Right now mining a bit and waiting when it hits any exchange.
Activity: 16
Im also curious if there is any new ANN about ssv. Only then this coin wont be named dead anymore
Activity: 4
Hello

I'm a new member of SSVcoin team. I will be responsible for bitcointalk support, answering questions. I'm at your disposal.

I can tell you that our SSV team consist of 4 other people besides me. Development team are hardly working on ongoing projects and further development of coin. Also we acquired inportant partner - Coin_Promo_Group which is responsible for PR and promotion of coin.

Good to know. First question is: what do you guys do to put this coin into exchanges. Second: What feachers are u planning to implemment next - if there is really a development team.
Activity: 101
Any news about an exchange?
mm4
Activity: 43
I'm not sure now.... It was 270x or 7950.... Are they similar in hashing power?
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
I'm sorry, I read it so quickly. I doubt that 270x can do 2.6 on x13. On x11 it's rather normal hashrate
Activity: 62
I have 270x card too and 2.15 MHs.
Are you sure 2.6 Mhs is possible?
mm4
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
I heard some people are able to get 2.6 Mhs on 270x card. I couldn't get more than 2.1 (Linux with latest AMD drivers onboard). Any tips to improve it?
What drivers do you have? AMD 13.2or newer one?
mm4
I heard some people are able to get 2.6 Mhs on 270x card. I couldn't get more than 2.1 (Linux with latest AMD drivers onboard). Any tips to improve it?
Activity: 10
Hello

Activity: 16

how much you want and how much you give Cheesy

Keep your coins. When market get know abot SSV and developer will release professional development plan they will be worth alot. Believe me, realy alot.
Activity: 84

Thanks DEV, thats suppose to help us getting listed on C-CEX exchange. After that we should start thinking about other markets. Could you try to add SSV to voting lists?
Pages:
Jump to: