Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 45. (Read 48545 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why don't you think about more decent exchanges? E.g. Poloniex instead og c-cex?
Poloniex and bittrex are too big exchanges for little coin with no exchanges now Tongue
Little steps - allcoin/allcrypt, ccex, poloniex, bittrex Wink
Activity: 59
we need to write ticket to exchanges, as will a lot of it will enter
Activity: 20
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why don't you think about more decent exchanges? E.g. Poloniex instead og c-cex?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Everyone can donate - over SSV vote adress is 1Kk3dBYQegj1w2N6PXW5gyWaEhRVDFhNa7.

Guys, show that we are community! Grin
Yes, indeed we are great community. I've sent 0.04 BTC for votes on c-cex.com
I hope we will get listed.
Activity: 84
Mine when you can. Later diff will explode when will hit exchanges.
Acumulating coins is good idea. WTB 50k, PM me with offers
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
When you mine you get coins Smiley And they are quite easy to mine Smiley
hello, Mr. Dev do more giveaways? For now, I see only the vote for c-cex. And I have an appetite for more coins Wink

Don't be hasty Wink We will organize next giveaway when first exchange will accept SSV, i guarantee it.
Will it be next exchange giveaway? Maybe you will give people coins for mining or sth? Tongue
Activity: 91
Everyone can donate - over SSV vote adress is 1Kk3dBYQegj1w2N6PXW5gyWaEhRVDFhNa7.

Guys, show that we are community! Grin
Activity: 98
hello, Mr. Dev do more giveaways? For now, I see only the vote for c-cex. And I have an appetite for more coins Wink

Don't be hasty Wink We will organize next giveaway when first exchange will accept SSV, i guarantee it.
Maybe you should think about spending some BTC on paid votes on C-Cex Wink
This coin needs exchanges and giveaways are ineffective due to lack of SSV price and dificulty with calculation of profitability Tongue
That is great idea. We should also donate somethink on vote adress. Let's help the coin from the beginning.

It would be great to pay for some votes and finaly open the market Cheesy
Activity: 151

I hold you by the word Wink
Activity: 84

This coin needs exchanges and giveaways are ineffective due to lack of SSV price and dificulty with calculation of profitability Tongue
That is great idea. We should also donate somethink on vote adress. Let's help the coin from the beginning.

Activity: 91

Activity: 56

All wait for market.
Because selling now is like shooting in your foot Tongue Would you like to sell now for 500 satoshi and see 2000 satoshi in a few days on C-Cex or somewhere? Wink
Activity: 101
Hey guys, I want to buy some SSV coins too. maybe 5k for the beginning, but i can pay 500sato at most. Could someone sell?

I wanted the same, but nobody wanted to sell me for 500 or even 600 sat  Sad
Activity: 56
Dev team, maybe could you change your coin to pow+pos from pow. Do you consider my conclusion?

We will take this idea into consideration. But question to ask is: why do you think that adding pos would be a good idea? Convince us that this is what community want Wink
Hey guys, I want to buy some SSV coins too. maybe 5k for the beginning, but i can pay 500sato at most. Could someone sell?
Activity: 151
Pages:
Jump to: