Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 44. (Read 48545 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Today we will attack C-cex exchange, will be added soon. Stay tuned!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Have you seen? SSV has over 0,5 Ghash at Suprnova and 2 Ghash whole network  Shocked Nice rise Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
anyone has a nice presence explanatory principle of the x13 algo?
Activity: 14
I can not wait, I want to buy SSV  Roll Eyes
Activity: 91
what time to enter on c-cex?  Wink
In 10 hours they will choose winer but I don't know when the coin will be added Wink
Activity: 14
what time to enter on c-cex?  Wink
Activity: 28
I hope that The Dev Team won't miss the payment deadline and SSV will be listed on ccex tomorrow Tongue
Activity: 84
So tommorow we are going to the moon Grin Dev, when we could expect some progress in your work? Any updates?
The best is to pay just before the c-cex deadline Smiley
Remember that first one also are watching. This must be very precise atcion. I think all is in devs hand. If they complite this task (if they want) there is going to be nice future.
Activity: 101
The best is to pay just before the c-cex deadline Smiley
Activity: 20
Everyone can donate - over SSV vote adress is 1Kk3dBYQegj1w2N6PXW5gyWaEhRVDFhNa7.

Guys, show that we are community! Grin
Yes, indeed we are great community. I've sent 0.04 BTC for votes on c-cex.com
I hope we will get listed.
Great! We need 250 more votes or 0.25 donations! Tongue

@Support Team, are you going to pay for votes and win the voting in 15 hours? Huh
This is good idea to pay for votes. I saw few people already done it. How about you dev team ?

I was paid a little btc (0.005) for votes. But it is still too little to enter on C-cex. Could someone help? Smiley
Activity: 10
We are on 14th place on vote list on c-cex exchange. Tommorow we will try to reach our first goal - first free market for trading SSVcoin. Stay tuned.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
some new news about exchange?
Why don't you think about more decent exchanges? E.g. Poloniex instead og c-cex?
Poloniex and bittrex are too big exchanges for little coin with no exchanges now Tongue
Little steps - allcoin/allcrypt, ccex, poloniex, bittrex Wink

I agree to some extent. But you need to think BIG to win on this market.
IMO at this moment ssv is to small to polo or bittrex, but ccex is small step to this big exchange.
+1. But C-cex is very necessary to this coin. I hope the devs know what they doing.
Activity: 98
Why don't you think about more decent exchanges? E.g. Poloniex instead og c-cex?
Poloniex and bittrex are too big exchanges for little coin with no exchanges now Tongue

IMO at this moment ssv is to small to polo or bittrex, but ccex is small step to this big exchange.
Activity: 37

Activity: 98
Everyone can donate - over SSV vote adress is 1Kk3dBYQegj1w2N6PXW5gyWaEhRVDFhNa7.

@Support Team, are you going to pay for votes and win the voting in 15 hours? Huh
This is good idea to pay for votes. I saw few people already done it. How about you dev team ?
Activity: 91

Activity: 20
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: