Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 22. (Read 96248 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
We need more promotion dev!!!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
Br0ken, thanks for the appreciation!

I tried to fix the LiteBar Mac wallet for some days...but no working version. Undecided
(Only errors and more errors)
So I ask some help in a wallet topic. The design of the UI is no problem:) I'ts just take some time, the Mac wallet will come, because people need to store there LTB local.

Btw, any idea when LTB will be on Poloniex?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
and someone please ... help push the price a lil  Roll Eyes Grin
Still here, lol  Grin

We are still here Cheesy working in backend !!I know things are not looking the best but we are busy with some intense planning Wink

Thanks for all the support guys!

@Scooby - How are things on your end? (house selling and all). Hope all is well buddy.

Regards
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Howdy guys Smiley

@Scooby : i think we can add http://www.cryptonator.com/rates to the OP (seems like a super nice exchange)

Thanks

Done!  Grin
Howdy guys Smiley

@Scooby : i think we can add http://www.cryptonator.com/rates to the OP (seems like a super nice exchange)

Thanks
We are still getting requests on the Cryptsy support thread  Cheesy
Hi guys

Just letting everyone know we are here and we are very much active Smiley

@Scooby : Good luck with the moving and selling of your house. I can imagine how much of a time consuming process this is. We miss you around here and hope to see you back soon Wink We appreciate all your support !

@Alwin : Welcome aboard  Wink as you can see .. we have started implementing the minor changes (on-site) as requested (still busy with some things though). We have been torn between many things over the past few weeks and hoping to ease back in full force shortly. We appreciate your support !! I know we can move LTB into the right direction here. You're right - we could do with some help Wink. having said this, how far are we on the mac wallet? haha

I will give update here soon. Just letting everyone know we are here!

Regards
i liek the coi nbut price looks SOOOOO bad Sad

Eh...most coins are in a slump right now.  Markets will pick back up soon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i liek the coi nbut price looks SOOOOO bad Sad
I have some LTB.
I didn't sell them at a high price..  Angry Angry

Don't be mad...we'll get back where it was before and hopefully even beyond that  Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I have some LTB.
I didn't sell them at a high price..  Angry Angry
Has everyone given up on this coin  Huh

I am thinking about buying all coins under 0.0015 to give this a coin a lift but does seem like the original guys that were active in this coin are not any more.

No, I just started to support this coin. Smiley I want to help to make LiteBar a succes!
I have send Br0ken some feedback on the LTB website. And I'm working on some new feedback/tips for the text and the design of the website. + looking at some new exchanges to add LTB. So that LiteBar will have a more stable price on Coinmarketcap.

Yes, it's a good idea to buy the sell orders at Cryptorush(because at the moment only Cryptorush got ranked)

I don't want to give up on LTB. The LTB devs just need some more help!  Smiley
Maybe it's a good idea to talk about a roadmap/ideas for LTB?
Has everyone given up on this coin  Huh

I am thinking about buying all coins under 0.0015 to give this a coin a lift but does seem like the original guys that were active in this coin are not any more.

I'm keeping an eye on it, but I'm also super busy with real life stuff.  Trying to sell my house and will be moving soon.  The process takes up a lot of time and energy!

Hopefully we'll have some updates soon!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Has everyone given up on this coin  Huh

legendary
Activity: 1428
Sellers out in force today?

Yea, good time to pickup some cheap LTB:) before the price will rise again.

Didnt get any at 0.005 Sad

Guys dont forget to vote!
Activity: 5
Sellers out in force today?

Yea, good time to pickup some cheap LTB:) before the price will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: