Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 25. (Read 96251 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Litebar RockyPool 2 VARDIFF X2
0% fee during testIng period.
Same user/pass and the same wokers.

Thank you!
Activity: 9
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Hi br0ken,

Can you message me your skype name?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Hey guys

LTB can be voted for on nexxus corp for listing. Please sign up and vote here:  https://features.nexxuscorp.com/coins

Much appreciated!

R
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So Mintpal has decided it's no longer good enough to just have a registered account and be waiting for them to add the coin you want to trade. You now have to have made trades on said account to even vote.
sigh.

LTB brings a lot of fees, so they are wrong.
However, i don't see that "pushing to many exchanges" as a good strategy.
Is sufficient one place with big 24h trade volume and someone BIG will see that Smiley

I'm sure it has to do with making it harder for bots and throwaway accounts. But I'm not sure this is the way to go about it. I may throw a few of something I have up there and sell it.
Activity: 59
So Mintpal has decided it's no longer good enough to just have a registered account and be waiting for them to add the coin you want to trade. You now have to have made trades on said account to even vote.
sigh.

LTB brings a lot of fees, so they are wrong.
However, i don't see that "pushing to many exchanges" as a good strategy.
Is sufficient one place with big 24h trade volume and someone BIG will see that Smiley
sigh.
beggining was cool I was stupid to mine something else .. i should have mine till 1st halvings from 5 to 2 coins.... ahhh stupid me ... stupid Smiley

They seem to holding their own profitability wise even afterwards too. Going well, I picked a winner thus far..haha
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
beggining was cool I was stupid to mine something else .. i should have mine till 1st halvings from 5 to 2 coins.... ahhh stupid me ... stupid Smiley
Wallet synch'd, all coins are there...Looks like all's good.

Super !! Cheesy Seems like a nice little stash you have!

Regards

Stopped mining them for a while to jump on the Auroracoin bandwagon...wish I had of stayed on these, I'd be alot better off.

Edit: But I'm back now..lol

2 out of the last 3 blocks... I should maybe be solo mining...lol

Charter cable won't let me access the router to forward ports however.

I`ve just checked mine.... have about 40% more coins because I mine with the pool insted of mining solo....thats quite a lot!

Yeah I'm not sweating it. I cry at launches when it's really advantageous to solo, but pools are the way to go as a rule IMO.

If I cared that much I'd actually add drives with a real OS to the rigs, and have the wallets on each box. They are running BAMT on a flash drive currently.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!

Regards

Stopped mining them for a while to jump on the Auroracoin bandwagon...wish I had of stayed on these, I'd be alot better off.

I`ve just checked mine.... have about 40% more coins because I mine with the pool insted of mining solo....thats quite a lot!

Regards

Regards

Regards
So I'm not sure if the wallet got updated or not. I think we did, but want to double check. Is there a build number or version number that will quickly tell me?

Hi Nocturnal2112

If your wallet is synchronized with the network and you have no connection issues , then you are 100% fine  Wink

Please see post 282 here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5230484

Are you connected and mining?

Regards

Pool mining, have not opened the wallet recently. One of those things where I am not the only person that could have done it, but I am 80% certain I did it days ago. Just wanted to ask first. there are several hundred coins on it..Wink
So I'm not sure if the wallet got updated or not. I think we did, but want to double check. Is there a build number or version number that will quickly tell me?

Hi Nocturnal2112

If your wallet is synchronized with the network and you have no connection issues , then you are 100% fine  Wink

Please see post 282 here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5230484

Are you connected and mining?

Regards
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I was stupid to do a transfer when i am this tired.

Just sent 150 LTB to a LTC address on pmtocoins.

Is there anyway to recover the LTB or is it lost forever?

Cry

Date: 3/8/2014 22:15
To: Lg3hMCu9Chk28yeAkFc1BWSZ84MQ3m6CGs
Debit: -150.00 LTB
Net amount: -150.00 LTB
Transaction ID: be7bc9e19f713ab9b212ccf7a7834fcc9b2e60a130860e827be2243fb6306d43

Once I lost 104k Doge coin from my pool account.I feel really sorry for you.But you have to move on.
I was stupid to do a transfer when i am this tired.

Just sent 150 LTB to a LTC address on pmtocoins.

Is there anyway to recover the LTB or is it lost forever?

Cry

Date: 3/8/2014 22:15
To: Lg3hMCu9Chk28yeAkFc1BWSZ84MQ3m6CGs
Debit: -150.00 LTB
Net amount: -150.00 LTB
Transaction ID: be7bc9e19f713ab9b212ccf7a7834fcc9b2e60a130860e827be2243fb6306d43

Sad oh my !! This is a huge amount to lose! These 150 units are now in what is known as 'void' and is non-reversible
Pages:
Jump to: