Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 32. (Read 96263 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
No worries at all - thanks for the quick response and the swift resolution  Smiley

Downloaded without an issue!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Hmm the current wallet download link on litebar.biz isn't working  Undecided

I'd like to get my coins out of a pool but sadly can't, anyone got an alternate link or can the website link please be updated?

Looks like there was some mis-communication between the dev and I...sorry about that!  We're only human Grin

OP has been updated with the proper links!

https://mega.co.nz/#!idUUURRZ!UsGA0E41NzAnSNtTIPWnnFVYFIu-Wp9a9bDkMdtE_IU

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kfq5u5xag7dombd/ltb-winqt.zip
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

I'd like to get my coins out of a pool but sadly can't, anyone got an alternate link or can the website link please be updated?

Hi

The downloads links on litebar.biz was updated a few hours ago. Please make sure you have cleared your cache and re-access the site for downloads.

Thanks

On it...will have info soon
Activity: 26

Lots of support still coming in on the voting!  Keep it coming guys  Grin
OP has been updated with new wallet links (not mandatory) as well as a new exchange!

We added a few cosmetic changes to the wallets. This is not a mandatory update though. However, if you would like a more sleek, more refined look, we urge you to re-download the wallet:) There is no need to remove anything from the appdata/roaming/litebar folder. Simply download and extract, run the qt.exe, and you're done.
Hey Guys!

Had a personal day, sorry for the absence  Grin

I'll be back in a minute with some updates hopefully!
Activity: 59
Be sure to vote for Litebar!  This poll decides which coin gets added to Atomic-Trade.com next.
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Be sure to vote for Litebar!  This poll decides which coin gets added to Atomic-Trade.com next.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Finally problems with PMtoCoins.com has been fixed we apologize for inconveniences. Trade engine Deposits and Withdraw all are working fine now. If you placed a withdraw request it will be processed in a while as we are processing them manually
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Hi guys

We added a few cosmetic changes to the wallets. This is not a mandatory update though. However, if you would like a more sleek, more refined look, we urge you to re-download the wallet:) There is no need to remove anything from the appdata/roaming/litebar folder. Simply download and extract, run the qt.exe, and you're done.

Here: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/6740-litebar-cosmetic-update/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Looks like the problems over at pmtocoins.com has set back or even killed this coin.  Undecided
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: