Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 41. (Read 96275 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Correct! Update regarding a few things we are busy with. Just give it some time.  Smiley Smiley

How long might this update take?

Will the price increase big after its done?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
im having real trouble with this coin. ive been mining a while now and i have trouble getting the wallet to sync i also have coins stuck in unconfirmed for a few days now plus coins have stopped coming through to the wallet. any advice peeps?

Did you update the wallet? There was a mandatory update release on Feb. 19. See https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5736-important-mandatory-ltb-wallet-update-feb-19-2014/

If you have updated, did you make sure that you have the litebar.conf file in your appdata/roaming/litebar folder?

Regards,
R
Activity: 153
im having real trouble with this coin. ive been mining a while now and i have trouble getting the wallet to sync i also have coins stuck in unconfirmed for a few days now plus coins have stopped coming through to the wallet. any advice peeps?
Correct! Update regarding a few things we are busy with. Just give it some time.  Smiley Smiley
Dumpers have destroyed this coin.

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet sameev29. We are still young ...  Wink We will push it !! We are busy with a few things. Keep an eye on this thread as we will be posting an update soon.

Update regarding what?

Are you with the development team?

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet sameev29. We are still young ...  Wink We will push it !! We are busy with a few things. Keep an eye on this thread as we will be posting an update soon.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
40 LTB for 300 000 doge,who want ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Also voted Smiley..more sell walls for cheap..I may have to try and sell some of my other alts to get some btc to buy hah Smiley.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 218
Go here and vote for add this to coinmarketcap !!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5291811
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Broken can you shoot me a pm? I am willing to pony up the btc to buy out the wall.
Good News!

MAC Wallet is coming soon! 

Gotta let everyone join the party  Cheesy
Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting on the thread the past couple of days...I bought Banished on Steam and have devoted far too much time to it since then  Cheesy

I seem to have gotten my initial fix, so let the promotion of LiteBar continue!

I will be updating the logo contest thread in a few minutes...
thinking of buying that 'wall' at 0.003. There are 100 coins still kinda cheap to pickup. I already have quite a so i'm waiting this one out.

If only I could load PP - BTC (direct) and then load PmtoCoins acc .. Perfect Money is out of the question for me so I am rather stuck  Undecided
Activity: 602
thinking of buying that 'wall' at 0.003. There are 100 coins still kinda cheap to pickup. I already have quite a bunch so i'm waiting this one out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What is happening to us on PmtoCoins??  Shocked

Trippy sh*t. Maybe someone accidentally "sold" trying to a "buy" order in, and the market does not warn you or something...lol
What is happening to us on PmtoCoins??  Shocked
we need to start adding more uses for this coin, or it wont hold value..
we need a promotional video, dice games, LTBPAY stuff like this is what will make the coin valuable.

then worry about getting on another exchange, if ppl don't have use for this coin then it has no value

Well the rules are different now in cryptoland. Volume = value. So for example, if it gets added to cryptsy, it reaches more people -> more volume -> value. Name successful coins that actually have a purpose at the moment? All coins are the same.

Cryptsy accepts very very few coins now a days.How can we get LTB there?

Also at pmtocoins buyers are robbing the sellers.
Pages:
Jump to: