Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 43. (Read 96276 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

We have been getting a lot of tweets to add LTB to lazycoins.com. Just want to let you know that we are considering it and we will announce on twitter once accepted

Follow us for updates and further announcements @lazycoin

Thanks

Sweet thanks for the heads up mate
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,

We have been getting a lot of tweets to add LTB to lazycoins.com. Just want to let you know that we are considering it and we will announce on twitter once accepted

Follow us for updates and further announcements @lazycoin

Thanks

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Everyone vote at Mintpal for LTB.It needs much more vote.

+1
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Everyone vote at Mintpal for LTB.It needs much more vote.
Activity: 294
when this coin ever takes off, you will never able to buy them for this cheap. I just bought another 50 this afternoon at 0.0025. Its a matter of time before this coin gets noticed.
I bought 40 at 0.0025 and 20 for 0.003 to 0.0004, soooo cheap, you are spot on, time to buy before sellers realise this is too cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Still mining LTB,only 4 by day,Im close to my first 50 Grin

I really hope one day it gonna worth more than 15$ by coins  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
when this coin ever takes off, you will never able to buy them for this cheap. I just bought another 50 this afternoon at 0.0025. Its a matter of time before this coin gets noticed.
NEED A REAL EXCHANGE WE NEED TO GET OUT THERE WE NEED SOME MORE MINERS/BUYERS MORE VOTERS ON MINTPAL

Hallelujah !!  Grin

Busy working on things. Help much appreciated!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
NEED A REAL EXCHANGE WE NEED TO GET OUT THERE WE NEED SOME MORE MINERS/BUYERS MORE VOTERS ON MINTPAL
Activity: 294
Litebar is such a coin which does not need to request an exchange to list it. It has good potentials and exchange should list it on their own

+1

More exchanges will add it anyway.
Activity: 154
Litebar is such a coin which does not need to request an exchange to list it. It has good potentials and exchange should list it on their own
Activity: 59
Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see LiteBar get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

Excuse me, I don't want in any way to be offensive but I think that you aren't in the position to make us to filling requests.
We have a strong coin with a great value (was designed to be) and this with or without exchangers (for the moment).
You need us in order to launch your exchange. As you can see we have already one. It's a copy/paste one but was the first.
Cryptsy and BTC-e  Grin still missing.

br0ken, please excuse me for this one.

I'll explain later why I'm so pissed.

LATER EDIT : I'm in any way related to pmtocoins.
Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see LiteBar get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

Thank you neuroMode Smiley
We have less than 300 blocks to go before Kimoto Gravity Well kicks in  Grin

Please do share LTB (twitter, facebook, email)! We appreciate your support!

Regards
R
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey guys!

Cheers!

Wil Chuck in 10 ltb for bribe  Grin

Wow! That is very kind of you PondSea Smiley

Thank you for the support!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Wil Chuck in 10 ltb for bribe  Grin
Activity: 59
Difficulty    7.30188630 Yes !  Smiley
@Nocturnal2112 I'll support LTB too.

P.S. Don't be shy and use pool's contact form. You can write your sugestions, your requests, etc... I'm here.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
As much as I hate to say it. What we NEED to do... Is pass the hat for a "shameless bribe fund" for one of the bigger exchanges [ie:BigVern]. Regardless if it's be just that, a bribe, or if we use individual funds, coupled with a concerted effort to donate/vote to make it happen elsewhere. At this point all the miners are holding all the coins, it needs to hit somewhere that has people with big money to invest. This is a "store of value" type coin, it needs to store some...lol. The market we have is nice as far as having a place to trade it at all (TY to the owner), but we are trading amongst ourselves. The coin needs to start the next phase of it's life, and that means new money is needed at all costs.

The next issue is going to be potential investors being scared to buy, for fear of all the miners holding masses of coins and potentially dumping on them. As much as we all think this coin is going to be worth a lot (which I'm 100% in agreement), they never will be, until the miners let go of enough coins that people with money (and brains) will feel comfortable enough to buy in. This is going to mean that people holding large quantities of coins are going to have to let some of them onto the market at low enough prices for people to take a chance on it. Otherwise we end up in a stalemate. They won't buy, we won't sell.

I'm personally only holding a few hundred, but I'm considering selling off a few to non-miners in one of the trollboxes or something, for what I believe is cheap. Just to get a few out there, and word being spread.

Edit: I am by no means suggesting that anyone sell them stupid cheap. But for the guys holding 5000, it might be beneficial to consider selling off a few in the .00* range once we hit a major volume exchange. In the interest of the greater good. IMO
Activity: 218
I would like to create a bounty 5 LTB on bitcointalk for promowe this coin to reddit and add to coinedup what do you think ?
Pages:
Jump to: