Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 31. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
You said you can do nearly everything by OTX,but i cant find you have the ability to complete the development。
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
the dev is a 18 years kid,funny

Open your eyes , he is not dev
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
the dev is a 18 years kid,funny
Activity: 592
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Theres already an OTX ticker in ccex, OTC Coin. Maybe you need to change it to avoid conflict.

Thank you for your suggestion, if there is conflict on some exchanges we will change the ticker on those exchanges Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Theres already an OTX ticker in ccex, OTC Coin. Maybe you need to change it to avoid conflict.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Dhimas the founder seems familiar to me, maybe hes one of my friends in fb and a yocoin solid promoter before, am I right?.

Well, anyways, lets see if they can bring this project in the middle of altcoin market rally. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation. Kindly let me know if needed.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
why not u share GITHUB?

After ICO on Yobit

Ico is best to hold on Yobit because traders on yobit are much into ico but you have to be very fast if you want to make a profit from their ico,I'll definitely we;ll watch how this coin perform in Yobit ,be careful and be very fast.
Activity: 616
Activity: 826
need local translator
reserve indonesian translation
thank you
Im willing to do Vietnamese translation for items of this project such as thread, whitepaper Smiley Send PM if you need it, Thanks  Smiley

Thank you for your offer, if the campaign happened it would be announced soon Smiley
Im willing to do Vietnamese translation for items of this project such as thread, whitepaper Smiley Send PM if you need it, Thanks  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: