Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 27. (Read 39363 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Thank you for your support guys, we need that Smiley we still fixing the source code after that we will release OcTalk + BlockExplorer
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Kindly make updated tweets about this coin on twitter, will definitely retweet all of them  and make some tweets to spread this coin and to get high exposure on social media.

Thank you for your advise and support Smiley Yes I will make sure twitter updated Smiley
Opened my twitter account and there are new updated tweets. This is what im looking for , everyday new tweets to be retweeted. Waiting for a good news to  be share on different forum and social media sites.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the founder is 18 years old? wow! that's really tough, but we can see what a "young blood" can accomplish, go on dev, show us your skills and how you can bring this project into success. Yobit is not that worse, many coins are trading on that exchange but it's a reality that there are a lot of coins died there.

Yeah sounds interesting, since this is a youngbloods generation. Let’s just hope for the best for this project I mean this might be a tough one for the developer specially for the young blood but I believe octanox can make it. Let’s hope for the best more powers for the developers and all the person behind this project. I’m so excited to see this coin boom on the market. Goodluck and God Bless guys. Break a Leg!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
what does "Multi Platform" mean? you mention this a lot of times, but it seems like just an empty buzzword
50% Buywall:
Buy wall would be applied if
More than 100 BTC raised (For OTX/BTC pairs) 1 day, after ICO
More than 1000 ETH raised (for OTX/ETH pairs) 1 day, after ICO
More than 20.000 USD raised (for OTX/USD pairs) 1 day, after ICO
At which price will be the Buy Wall? The ICO price?

same like ICO price, read the rules on Livecoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
At which price will be the Buy Wall? The ICO price?
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Joined the  signature campaign, i  will try my best to help this campaign to be a successful one.
Kindly make updated tweets about this coin on twitter, will definitely retweet all of them  and make some tweets to spread this coin and to get high exposure on social media.

Thank you for your advise and support Smiley Yes I will make sure twitter updated Smiley
Dev why is the wallet not syncing Huh??

Our wallet not released yet till ICO end Smiley
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605

yes, please follow our advice devs, we will help this project to be popular. I followed you on twitter and I am willing to retweet new updates
coming from you.
Activity: 462
Activity: 434

Where did you get the wallet link to download? I cant seem to find it here.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
devs you need a better marketing strategy ! apply at https://www.coinschedule.com/ or whatever. make some videos on youtube and so on
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
why not any bounty fb and twitter?
Regis on theviralexchange Smiley

On theviralexchange is nothing. I can't see in there. Thanks..
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Anyone have a link to the most recent wallet version?  I can't seem to find the wallet for this coin.
Activity: 434
where i can see statistic in otcanox ico selling

please register on livecoin.net so far we raised 7 BTC++ Smiley in 5 days

7btc raised not bad, if only community and supporters will help spread about this project Im pretty sure more investors will not hesitate to invest. Twitter is one of the best tool.
where i can see statistic in otcanox ico selling

please register on livecoin.net so far we raised 7 BTC++ Smiley in 5 days
Pages:
Jump to: