Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 25. (Read 39335 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Old wallet on Livecoin already replaced, web wallet and other stuffs would be released soon
We expect Minimum 50 BTC, But even we not get expected funds, we still can make the project big and better Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
New Source Code already finished, premine 25 M  4 M for Dev and Bounty, Block structure changed for long tem POW purpose. Smiley

Another good news, !! What i did when i see updates on twitter page is to  retweet and make unique tweets to have  exposure and attract some bitcoin users to invest on this ico.
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
So far we raised over 9 BTC Smiley

what is the minimum that should be raised by the ico dev?
anyway, congratulations because the ico is running smoothly. i hope it will be a success.

good luck!
I think this is the only minimum as they posted in OP .
50% Buywall:
Buy wall would be applied if
More than 100 BTC raised (For OTX/BTC pairs) 1 day, after ICO
More than 1000 ETH raised (for OTX/ETH pairs) 1 day, after ICO
More than 20.000 USD raised (for OTX/USD pairs) 1 day, after ICO

So if it exceeds more than on it that is a much better in this ICO .The amount raised is good as a start up .It is surely become successful ICo.

i saw that already sir. but still i just dont get it. im abit confused about that.
unlike other icos that it is clear as to how much is needed to be raised for it to call a success.
Just wait for op,im sure all of our questions will be answered one by one. I think 1000btc  is enough to make this ico run for a long time. For now our job is to promote this ico.
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

anyway, congratulations because the ico is running smoothly. i hope it will be a success.

good luck!
50% Buywall:

So if it exceeds more than on it that is a much better in this ICO .The amount raised is good as a start up .It is surely become successful ICo.

i saw that already sir. but still i just dont get it. im abit confused about that.
unlike other icos that it is clear as to how much is needed to be raised for it to call a success.
Activity: 658

good luck!
50% Buywall:

Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

good luck!
New Source Code already finished, premine 25 M  4 M for Dev and Bounty, Block structure changed for long tem POW purpose. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
Hopefully ICO octanox project will be a big success with a big enough supply.
If I may know what there is at least ICO funding?
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
We will replace old wallet on @livecoin_net Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

Thank you for keeping us updated. Hopefully Octanox will be successful and we will be here to do our part too to support the project. Was even thinking of buying and holding this coin at livecoin too if I had the right amount of funds.
Activity: 392
any update on how much is being raised already? and how much is the market cap?
can anyone answer me? thank you,,
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
joined Octanox twitter campaign sir
thank you

According to the campign manager they are using TVE for their twitter campaign and as i can see that they haven't even started it yet. Just wanting you to be informed and to other people also that are reading this, they are using TVE to avoid spams and multi accounts.
Activity: 119
Merit: 13
joined Octanox twitter campaign sir
thank you
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
This is a good project and as I can see the dev is doing his job by updating us from time to time. I hope this will be successful Smiley
Good luck all!
Let us hope that the dev will continuously do his job until this ICO ends. I also hope that this ICO would not end up like the other ICO’s that sounds good and sounds promising but failed in the end.

This project offers a good utilization of crypto for online transactions which will be a big help for us. Let us all hope for the success of this ICO since we are the ones who are going to benefit from it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
the project look interesting himself but why you dont make any marketing for your project it will be good to get attentions! Good luck for your coin dev
The Octanox is very nice project to us and they have a team development that consists of high professionals. The octanox project also develops their system to become best payment system that available in the cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 532
good project
wait dertail project, roadmap, and more
and i want reserve to indonesian translation
Octanox is good project.The Octanox will be very successful and i hope they will help all bitcoin users.
Thank you for your support guys, we will try our best Smiley
Dont thank us yet,we have still a lot of work to do.  But we will try our fully best to make this campaign be successful.
Just update us here and on twitter for incoming updates , and well glad to share it.

Appreciated  Grin
We will replace old wallet on @livecoin_net Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
Activity: 462
Thank you for your support guys, we will try our best Smiley
Dont thank us yet,we have still a lot of work to do.  But we will try our fully best to make this campaign be successful.
Just update us here and on twitter for incoming updates , and well glad to share it.
Pages:
Jump to: