Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][CSY][BOUNTY][GIVEAWAYS] Coinsy PoW/PoS - page 3. (Read 8736 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This may be the most underwhelming launch ever.

Stealth launch, or AKA: How to mine a crapload of your own coin before anyone else gets a chance.

From the website: Please use the wallet and setgenerate true!
Are you fucking kidding?
You want people to cpu mine from the wallet so you can GPU mine?
You have to DIG to find the mining instructions and even then they are vague as hell (FYI they are on the "news" page for some retarded reason).

Dev, you obviously have no idea what the fuck you are doing.
Maybe you should have teamed up with someone that knows a little bit more than JACK SHIT about starting a business or project.

As a final note: 5 minute blocks! whoopdee friggin doo. Why would anyone want to use a coin that slow for financial transactions?

+1 he doesnt even care enough to write a proper ann thread and you see his fucking responses to questions so vague he doesn't give a shit other than to mine a shit tonne of his own coins.

Maybe the dude just sucks at marketing.  The coin/exchange seem pretty innovative.

If he sucks at marketing then what do you think 90% of creating and maintaining a coin is? It's marketing I have seen plenty of innovations die because of poor marketing and no adoption of the technology. Why would anyone trust someone who doesn't even know the basic fundamentals of how to communicate with his users?

You really think if a problem arises this guy won't just walk? He doesn't even spend time answering simple questions
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Stealth launch, or AKA: How to mine a crapload of your own coin before anyone else gets a chance.

Are you fucking kidding?
You have to DIG to find the mining instructions and even then they are vague as hell (FYI they are on the "news" page for some retarded reason).

Maybe you should have teamed up with someone that knows a little bit more than JACK SHIT about starting a business or project.

As a final note: 5 minute blocks! whoopdee friggin doo. Why would anyone want to use a coin that slow for financial transactions?

+1 he doesnt even care enough to write a proper ann thread and you see his fucking responses to questions so vague he doesn't give a shit other than to mine a shit tonne of his own coins.

Maybe the dude just sucks at marketing.  The coin/exchange seem pretty innovative.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 378

Are you fucking kidding?

Are you fucking kidding?

This guy is like Take your coin and shove it!
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

Are you fucking kidding?

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pity the Pool!  Coinsy (CSY) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center

http://csy.pitythepool.com

Do you have your crons running?

I do, all is well.  Just not finding blocks very fast due to difficulty and slow network block times (5 minutes)

PityThePool owns about 1/3 of the network hashrate, thus we should average finding blocks every 15 minutes (1 out of 3)

- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee

Do you have your crons running?
Activity: 300
Merit: 103
DGB is a scam I pointed 90mh/s on them and not 1 block for 30 minutes
We tried them to, not sure if they have it broken or what. At any rate we are still solo mining.

sorry for that, i forgot run cronjobs.

now, its ok. check it, give the coin back.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
most failed launch ever

- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where  is the free coin? : Sad
Activity: 45
We tried them to, not sure if they have it broken or what. At any rate we are still solo mining.
Activity: 565
Anyone able to compile this on Linux?  I am getting alot of errors:

Code:
In file included from netbase.h:10:0,
                 from util.h:30,
                 from bignum.h:12,
                 from main.h:8,
                 from db.h:8,
                 from init.cpp:5:
wallet.h: In member function âunsigned int CAccountingEntry::GetSerializeSize(int, int) constâ:
wallet.h:829:69: error: no matching function for call to âCDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, std::vector::const_iterator, std::vector::const_iterator)â
                 ss.insert(ss.end(), _ssExtra.begin(), _ssExtra.end());
                                                                     ^
serialize.h:71:10: note: in definition of macro âIMPLEMENT_SERIALIZEâ
         {statements}                            \
          ^
wallet.h:829:69: note: candidates are:
                                                                     ^
serialize.h:71:10: note: in definition of macro âIMPLEMENT_SERIALIZEâ
          ^
serialize.h:811:14: note: CDataStream::iterator CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, const char&)
     iterator insert(iterator it, const char& x=char()) { return vch.insert(it, x); }
              ^
serialize.h:811:14: note:   candidate expects 2 arguments, 3 provided
serialize.h:812:10: note: void CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, CDataStream::size_type, const char&)
     void insert(iterator it, size_type n, const char& x) { vch.insert(it, n, x); }
          ^
serialize.h:812:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from âstd::vector::const_iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}â to âCDataStream::size_type {aka long unsigned int}â
serialize.h:814:10: note: void CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, CDataStream::const_iterator, CDataStream::const_iterator)
     void insert(iterator it, const_iterator first, const_iterator last)
          ^
serialize.h:814:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from âstd::vector::const_iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}â to âCDataStream::const_iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator > >}â
serialize.h:848:10: note: void CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, const char*, const char*)
     void insert(iterator it, const char* first, const char* last)
          ^
serialize.h:848:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from âstd::vector::const_iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}â to âconst char*â
wallet.h: In member function âvoid CAccountingEntry::Serialize(Stream&, int, int) constâ:
wallet.h:829:69: error: no matching function for call to âCDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator&, std::vector::const_iterator&, std::vector::const_iterator&)â
                                                                     ^
serialize.h:83:10: note: in definition of macro âIMPLEMENT_SERIALIZEâ
          ^
                                                                     ^
serialize.h:83:10: note: in definition of macro âIMPLEMENT_SERIALIZEâ
          ^
serialize.h:811:14: note: CDataStream::iterator CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, const char&)
     iterator insert(iterator it, const char& x=char()) { return vch.insert(it, x); }
              ^
serialize.h:812:10: note: void CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, CDataStream::size_type, const char&)
          ^
serialize.h:812:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from âstd::vector::const_iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}â to âCDataStream::size_type {aka long unsigned int}â
serialize.h:814:10: note: void CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, CDataStream::const_iterator, CDataStream::const_iterator)
          ^
serialize.h:814:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from âstd::vector::const_iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}â to âCDataStream::const_iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator > >}â
serialize.h:848:10: note: void CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, const char*, const char*)
          ^
serialize.h:848:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from âstd::vector::const_iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}â to âconst char*â
wallet.h: In member function âvoid CAccountingEntry::Unserialize(Stream&, int, int)â:
wallet.h:829:69: error: no matching function for call to âCDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator&, std::vector::iterator&, std::vector::iterator&)â
                                                                     ^
serialize.h:94:10: note: in definition of macro âIMPLEMENT_SERIALIZEâ
          ^
                                                                     ^
serialize.h:94:10: note: in definition of macro âIMPLEMENT_SERIALIZEâ
          ^
              ^
          ^
serialize.h:812:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from âstd::vector::iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}â to âCDataStream::size_type {aka long unsigned int}â
          ^
serialize.h:814:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from âstd::vector::iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}â to âCDataStream::const_iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator > >}â
          ^
serialize.h:848:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from âstd::vector::iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}â to âconst char*â
make: *** [obj/init.o] Error 1
Activity: 300
Merit: 103

new pool for csy

http://csy.dgbpool.com/

thanks
Activity: 243
isn't the thread too simple? why not post all the detailed information here?
Pages:
Jump to: