Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][CSY][BOUNTY][GIVEAWAYS] Coinsy PoW/PoS - page 4. (Read 8736 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 103

need ubuntu 64 daemon version.

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

serialize.h:848:10: note: void CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, const char*, const char*)
serialize.h:848:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from ‘std::vector::iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}’ to ‘const char*’
make: *** [obj/init.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Huh

sudo apt-get install libboost1.48-all-dev
make -j2 -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
试试看应该能解决你遇到的错误
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

serialize.h:848:10: note: void CDataStream::insert(CDataStream::iterator, const char*, const char*)
serialize.h:848:10: note:   no known conversion for argument 2 from ‘std::vector::iterator {aka __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator >}’ to ‘const char*’

Huh

Hop on irc, I can help.
Activity: 300
Merit: 103

Huh

Waiting for more information about how the decentraliced aplications work... For the moment only seems like one more bitcoin clone, can you give some more details?
About the launch, seems fair, one of the smaller instamined coins ever, only 61 blocks yet! and the difficult just went lower :O
pd: I mined 2 blocks with around 2,5 mhash Smiley
The website has more info. So far we've mined two blocks with around 360 KH/s.
Activity: 312
Merit: 254
Waiting for more information about how the decentraliced aplications work... For the moment only seems like one more bitcoin clone, can you give some more details?
About the launch, seems fair, one of the smaller instamined coins ever, only 61 blocks yet! and the difficult just went lower :O
pd: I mined 2 blocks with around 2,5 mhash Smiley
Activity: 378
Launch was a success. Some people don't understand what "solo mine" means. If you want to setup a pool then please do so. Contact us if you need help through the irc channel.

I completely understand what a solo mine is and now with scrypt asics it's stupid not to have a pool at launch unless as I said before you have a very large amount of hash and want to steal all the coins.
You knew it was "solo mine only" hours in advance and you complain after realizing it will take a while to find a block? This is how it works in solo mining. You may never find anything with a low hash to difficulty ratio. Common knowledge.

Launch was a success.

Your an idiot and that response proves it... Have fun with your coin and you know nothing about this industry or how to launch a coin this was a failed launch with no adoption and it should stay dead anyone who attempts to mine this will be wasting hash
Launch was a success. Some people don't understand what "solo mine" means. If you want to setup a pool then please do so. Contact us if you need help through the irc channel.

I completely understand what a solo mine is and now with scrypt asics it's stupid not to have a pool at launch unless as I said before you have a very large amount of hash and want to steal all the coins.
You knew it was "solo mine only" hours in advance and you complain after realizing it will take a while to find a block? This is how it works in solo mining. You may never find anything with a low hash to difficulty ratio. Common knowledge.

Launch was a success.
EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

OP / DEV team as useless as their ann post

Look at their responses they are instamining this with huge hash and don't care about anyone else. Typical SCAM COIN!!!!

DON'T BOTHER HE WONT EVEN SET UP A POOL OR FIND A POOL TO MINE HIS COIN HE TOLD ME TO GO FIND ONE LIKE ITS MY FUCKING JOB TO FIND A POOL FOR THE OP!!!

00:34:30

{
"version" : "v0.7.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 31,
"moneysupply" : 192.00662400,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "23.31.159.161",
"difficulty" : 0.56021439,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1399945641,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

Please look at the current moneysupply vs. payout. :-)

Launch was a success. Don't believe the hype.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Second that Chrome has the Windows wallet flagged and wont allow it to download.

Also... the address on your website is for a private residence across from a church cemetery in Lexington NC... can anyone else confirm that is what they see on the site?

this will either be a scam or a failcoin.

scam:

wallet stealer
keylogger
trojan

failcoin:
dev doesn't know how to code, abandons coin in about 2 weeks.
shit launch
instamine

quoting myself. Incase you guys are too lazy to read the first page.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
this will either be a scam or a failcoin.

scam:

wallet stealer
keylogger
trojan

failcoin:
dev doesn't know how to code, abandons coin in about 2 weeks.
shit launch
instamine

quoting myself. Incase you guys are too lazy to read the first page.
EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

OP / DEV team as useless as their ann post

Look at their responses they are instamining this with huge hash and don't care about anyone else. Typical SCAM COIN!!!!

DON'T BOTHER HE WONT EVEN SET UP A POOL OR FIND A POOL TO MINE HIS COIN HE TOLD ME TO GO FIND ONE LIKE ITS MY FUCKING JOB TO FIND A POOL FOR THE OP!!!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
dev sucks someone has ghs dont bother no help on solo from dev. dev rather argue then answer questions
We don't use chrome.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Why does chrome flag your wallet as malicious ?
30 mins left.
but its been up for a few days, so how do you know no one has not been already mining? It would only take a couple of hours to get past the first 24 blocks
There are no blocks. Smooth launch.
Pages:
Jump to: